What's new

U.S is ready and willing to mediate between ‘raging’ border dispute between China & India

So you admit that China annexed 38,000 square kms of indian territory?........:azn:
No it did not annex it in May 2020--
azn.gif

MAD-again its not 1961 India- Both China and India would not try what you are suggesting- its just not worth it.
Yes your media goes about boasting punching a Chinese soldier... pfft... MAD doesn’t apply when India’s aggression shows. Funny thing is you think any war/ conflict or skirmish between nuclear powers is going to be a nuclear one...

Yes your media goes about boasting punching a Chinese soldier... pfft... MAD doesn’t apply when India’s aggression shows. Funny thing is you think any war/ conflict or skirmish between nuclear powers is going to be a nuclear one...
If it just is a skirmish then no MAD- If any advancement into indian territory as is today then yes MAD it is. But yes The Indian soldied punched him staright face to face and not kick someone in the back- so boasting it is.

If it just is a skirmish then no MAD- If any advancement into indian territory as is today then yes MAD it is. But yes The Indian soldied punched him staright face to face and not kick someone in the back- so boasting it is.

And the evidence is where?.............:azn:

Thats funny- Dont tell me Nawaz Sharif did not beg Bill Clinton for Mafi!

And it was India who went crying to Clinton first and foremost. US pressure was applied on the corrupt scum Nawaz, after India begged.

China claims Ladakh to be part of it's territory and we claim the rest of Kashmir. Xi and IK are not going to listen to Trump or any US president for that matter anymore. Waiting for India's attack on GB! Hurry up!

There are reports that China has occupied Indian territory away from the LAC. Are you disputing these reports and saying that they are not true?
I am not disputing anything- All I am saying read the report again- the 38000 was occupied in the past 1962 war- Not what Pakistanforever is saying that 38000 Sq Km was taken in May 2020- Just like Pakistan holds 1/3rd of Kashmir which is a dispute.

So you admit that China annexed 38,000 square kms of indian territory yet indian kind can do NOTHING about it............:azn:
Its like India has 2/3rd of Kashmir and Pakistan is doing nothing about it?- Just chill let mature countries figure it out - China also says India holds 90000 Sq KM- so what is China doing about it?

So did india give 38,000 square kms of it's territory to China for free?
Nope, they traded with arunachal pradesh which is over 80000 square kms.
So tecnically india holds more of what china claims then vice a verca.

And it was India who went crying to Clinton first and foremost. US pressure was applied on the corrupt scum Nawaz, after India begged.

China claims Ladakh to be part of it's territory and we claim the rest of Kashmir. Xi and IK are not going to listen to Trump or any US president for that matter anymore. Waiting for India's attack on GB! Hurry up!

On 3 July, as Sharif flew to Washington, American intelligence found evidence that the Pakistanis were preparing the nuclear arsenal for possible deployment. Clinton’s officials, Talbot recalled, had ‘a sense of vast and unprecedented peril’. Memories of the Cuban Missile Crisis came flooding back. Ahead of the meeting with Sharif, National Security Advisor Sandy Berger told the President that the objective was not only to induce a Pakistani withdrawal but also to help Sharif stay on in power. The fact that the prime minister was coming to Washington with his family suggested that he was unsure of his position at home. Talbot added that Clinton must also bear in mind Indian sensitivities. The United States seemed poised to clear decades of mistrust in India about American attitude towards Pakistan.

In their meeting on 4 July, Clinton emphasized that a Pakistani withdrawal could not be linked to an American diplomatic intervention in Kashmir. Sharif insisted that Pakistan would withdraw its forces provided India committed to settling Kashmir within a specific time frame. ‘If I were the Indian prime minister,’ Clinton shot back, ‘I’d never do that.’

And by the way IK is not invited to the party- XI and Modi will sort it out- Let the big boys figure it out.

And by the way IK is not invited to the party- XI and Modi will sort it out- Let the big boys figure it out.

I don't think Xi and Modi will sort it out. Xi did not like that Modi served him Dhokla last time around. It all went downhill from there.

Forgotten 27th Feb so soon? Or need pictures of your pilot beaten bloody by Pakistanis?

I don't think Xi and Modi will sort it out. Xi did not like that Modi served him Dhokla last time around. It all went downhill from there.
Thats the problem with Gujarati's- He was in Mamallapuram, should have served him Sunda Kanchi and Fish fry...Chennai esstyle.

Back
Top Bottom