What's new

U.S is ready and willing to mediate between ‘raging’ border dispute between China & India

Lol hahahaha. I don't think he's that simple but hey you never know.

Also ask, how many leaders that Modi hugged all over the years, have said anything in India's favor?

Indeed. Here is a remarkable. Even that word does not quite capture this. Just google "China India border dispute" and you will recieve a muted response. Even what you get is from many foreign media. But the normally raucaus Indian media is very quite.
An interesting comment on a news report said that the Indian government is trying to keep this low key because they don't want the public to become agitated about losing land to China, hence putting pressure on the government to eject the Chinese which they know they cannot do. They're trying to keep it quiet and then they'll walk away with their tail between their legs and Arnab Goswami will declare victory untill the next time China decides to change the border.
Speaking of which, has anyone see the esteemed Goswami Sahib dressed up in military fatigues to do one his shows.

Internal issue of Hindustan. No one is allowed to interfere.

India claims about 38,000 sq. km. area what China have acquired during 1962 war....Its the left over from 1962 not from May 2020.
Why do dates matter?
It's your territory.
When are you going to take it back?

Leaving all arguments aside what happened to the touted 'US/India strategic partnership'? 'Howdy Modi', 'Namaste Trump', it's all nonsense. Even the 'Quad' group are quiet, although I expect Australia will issue some supporting statement due to recent strains.

You'd thought the way a the sanghi aligned faction goes on, the US would rush to their aid. Don't take my word for it, there's threads and posts on this forum e.g. most advanced F-35 will be sold to India, US and Indian navies will knock out PLAN, US will power up India, Pakistan dumped and India is the new partner. The rubbish that's written on the Indian defence sites is even more cringe worthy i.e. the super duo who will take out the Pak/China bloc.

If the US was serious about such a relationship the statement should read that they were concerned about China's territorial ambitions or a subtle one at how they were concerned at violations of Indian territory without mentioning China. Oh and please don't write "oh it's Trump being Trump", US deep state policy has not changed regarding India being a useful pivot against China. However I do see some statement in the future addressing the situation.
The bottom line is, no one has your back in reality. Only a handful of nations have ties where another will come to their aid.
By the way this post is not aimed at the more astute Indian posters who understand how things work, and know they're by themselves.

Have you thought about the fact that this might just be something blown out of proportion my the media, that this is nothing more then usual stuff thats been going on on the indo-chin border every two-three years for the last 40-50 years?

Have you thought about the fact that this might just be something blown out of proportion my the media, that this is nothing more then usual stuff thats been going on on the indo-chin border every two-three years for the last 40-50 years?

Yes, but with the president of the US making specific reference to it?

An interesting comment on a news report said that the Indian government is trying to keep this low key because they don't want the public to become agitated about losing land to China, hence putting pressure on the government to eject the Chinese which they know they cannot do. They're trying to keep it quiet and then they'll walk away with their tail between their legs and Arnab Goswami will declare victory untill the next time China decides to change the border.
Speaking of which, has anyone see the esteemed Goswami Sahib dressed up in military fatigues to do one his shows.
Because of the vast population of India which translates into huge numbers of English speakers I find often that when searching for news on even Pakistani specific events Indian newspapers will pop up on google searches.Now you would imagine China-India border dispute to be causing a media frenzy in India. However a google search reveals almost no Indian media reporting. Indeed most of the results are from foreign media houses like TRT, al Jazeera, South China Post etc. It's like Indian media has gone to sleep. This also suggests that the Indian media is very strongly tied to the Indian state.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxs...agDkgEBNZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=psy-ab

Yes, but with the president of the US making specific reference to it?

Yes, but its Trump on twitter. The dude makes ten posts before he goes to toilet in the morning, and then another ten while he is shitting.

Because of the vast population of India which translates into huge numbers of English speakers I find often that when searching for news on even Pakistani specific events Indian newspapers will pop up on google searches.Now you would imagine China-India border dispute to be causing a media frenzy in India. However a google search reveals almost no Indian media reporting. Indeed most of the results are from foreign media houses like TRT, al Jazeera, South China Post etc. It's like Indian media has gone to sleep. This also suggests that the Indian media is very strongly tied to the Indian state.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ALeKk032NpJlfQPV-HEJLKjAmpGt4EyX_g:1590615965630&source=hp&ei=nd_OXpmzJIixUoK9sEA&q=china+india+border+dispute&oq=china&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgQIIxAnMgQIIxAnMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgUIABCDATICCABQhA9Yzhdg5ytoAHAAeACAAV-IAagDkgEBNZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=psy-ab
And the reason it is being deliberatly brushed underneath the carpet is as you stated. If Indian public are fired up they will expect some sort of reaction. As that is not possible the result is what you see. Surgical Hide.

Yes, but its Trump on twitter. The dude makes ten post before he goes to toilet in the morning, and then ten while he is shitting.

Yes ok but he's also quite shrewd regarding world politics.

And the reason it is being deliberatly brushed underneath the carpet is as you stated. If Indian public are fired up they will expect some sort of reaction. As that is not possible the result is what you see. Surgical Hide.

Lmfao!!!!

hulkay toh aanna he nai hai!!

wah modi g wah! kamal hai mitrrooonnn!

Yes, like Imaran asked for talks many time but Modi didn't respond. He reminded many time that Pakistan is a nuclear power but Modi didn't respond. When China tried to build a road in Doklam , he send army and stopped it. Then he went to BRICK summit and praise Xi.

Back
Top Bottom