What's new

U.S is ready and willing to mediate between ‘raging’ border dispute between China & India

'

Fun fact, the earliest email with India in the text in Hillary's leaked emails in wikileaks are from 2009.

View attachment 636030

Never realized India sent several emails to Hillary on Kargil about 10 years after the conflict asking for American troop assistance :woot:

Pak posters attempts of lies to sooth their bruised ego seems equivalent to their intellect :)

View attachment 636028
I am assuming you can back up this with a link- if not its moot!

Nope its only you and in PDF its considered so-unless PDF is the ENTIRE world to you!

Pretty stupid lies to begin with, why would Indian Govt send emails to first lady during a conflict for assistance, when they can reach the ambassadors or directly heads of state.

Such lies are crafted inline with intellect of people gullible enough to believe them and there seems to be a plethora of them here

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-email...o=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=1#searchresult

Nope its only you and in PDF its considered so-unless PDF is the ENTIRE world to you!

The BBC exposed indian media to be FAKE. Not PDFers. Read both links below CAREFULLY:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-50749764

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

PS Are you honestly suggesting that the indian media is quality and honest????????.........WTF!!!!!!!!!!!.............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell me, is the iaf killing exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shooting down an F-16 real?.......did it really happen?????????........:azn:

Those are news articles, I asked for evidence

Is there a NON-indian source that confirms this?..........:azn:

Last edited:
Yes-they are to an extent- just like any countries media.
Yes- Balakot happened and 300 Terrorists did happen not sure if F16 was shot down but one PAF aircraft was?- WTF is your problem with that.

Can you prove that 300 terrorists were killed in Balakot? Because apart from india, the rest of the world KNOWS it didn't happen........:azn:

Can you prove that 300 terrorists were killed in Balakot? Because apart from india, the rest of the world KNOWS it didn't happen........:azn:
Yes I can- will you accept an Indian source and can you post a Non Pakistani source that says it did not happen?

Leaving all arguments aside what happened to the touted 'US/India strategic partnership'? 'Howdy Modi', 'Namaste Trump', it's all nonsense. Even the 'Quad' group are quiet, although I expect Australia will issue some supporting statement due to recent strains.

You'd thought the way a the sanghi aligned faction goes on, the US would rush to their aid. Don't take my word for it, there's threads and posts on this forum e.g. most advanced F-35 will be sold to India, US and Indian navies will knock out PLAN, US will power up India, Pakistan dumped and India is the new partner. The rubbish that's written on the Indian defence sites is even more cringe worthy i.e. the super duo who will take out the Pak/China bloc.

If the US was serious about such a relationship the statement should read that they were concerned about China's territorial ambitions or a subtle one at how they were concerned at violations of Indian territory without mentioning China. Oh and please don't write "oh it's Trump being Trump", US deep state policy has not changed regarding India being a useful pivot against China. However I do see some statement in the future addressing the situation.
The bottom line is, no one has your back in reality. Only a handful of nations have ties where another will come to their aid.
By the way this post is not aimed at the more astute Indian posters who understand how things work, and know they're by themselves.

Leaving all arguments aside what happened to the touted 'US/India strategic partnership'? 'Howdy Modi', 'Namaste Trump', it's all nonsense. Even the 'Quad' group are quiet, although I expect Australia will issue some supporting statement due to recent strains.

You'd thought the way a the sanghi aligned faction goes on, the US would rush to their aid. Don't take my word for it, there's threads and posts on this forum e.g. most advanced F-35 will be sold to India, US and Indian navies will knock out PLAN, US will power up India, Pakistan dumped and India is the new partner. The rubbish that's written on the Indian defence sites is even more cringe worthy i.e. the super duo who will take out the Pak/China bloc.

If the US was serious about such a relationship the statement should read that they were concerned about China's territorial ambitions or a subtle one at how they were concerned at violations of Indian territory without mentioning China. Oh and please don't write "oh it's Trump being Trump", US deep state policy has not changed regarding India being a useful pivot against China. However I do see some statement in the future addressing the situation.
The bottom line is, no one has your back in reality. Only a handful of nations have ties where another will come to their aid.
By the way this post is not aimed at the more astute Indian posters who understand how things work, and know they're by themselves.

Trump got served dhokla and broccoli and corn button samosa in India. To top it off, at the state dinner he got no beef. Do you think he will do anything for India now?

Trump got served dhokla and broccoli and corn button samosa in India. To top it off, at the state dinner he got no beef. Do you think he will do anything for India now?

Lol hahahaha. I don't think he's that simple but hey you never know.

Back
Top Bottom