What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

first Type 052D commissioned
113235jmhehegqpbmxnhgk.jpg

172_2.jpg

172_1.jpg

The Type 052D from DL is an improved variant, they are slightly different from the 6 Type 052D ships from JNCX.

At this speed, i bet they will commission all 4 type 052D within this year. Even without carrier, 052D will helps PLAN to project power without air wings. The LACM launch from this destroyer will be enough to knockout most 3rd world armed forces, not to mention enforce no fly zone with its long range.defense missile to protect most fleet.

The Type 052D from DL is an improved variant, they are slightly different from the 6 Type 052D ships from JNCX.

Do you know what the differences in the 052D's being built at Dalian, over the the others being built at 'JN'

Surprising!........so early.....but great news for the Chinese navy to have its first 052D commissioned!

Just need to get those last 2 052C's into service now, as they have been completed for a while now!

I believe 172 fast commissioning is facilitate and validate all missile firing system. I believe she will be deploy for sea sortie very soon and hope she will fire LACM , YJ-12 ASM and new HQ long range air defense missile.

Do you know what the differences in the 052D's being built at Dalian, over the the others being built at 'JN'

Surprising!........so early.....but great news for the Chinese navy to have its first 052D commissioned!

Just need to get those last 2 052C's into service now, as they have been completed for a while now!

The military insider didn't specify anything.

From a personal opinion, I think maybe some minor improvements such as to hide the funnels into the superstructure and to have the new long-range search radar similar to the British SMART-L.

Back
Top Bottom