What's new

Two Turkish pilots (THY) kidnapped in Lebanon

Come on dear, crocodile tears won't work here, again. You should have thought of all the troubles before you started to send terror groups in to Syria. I said it almost 1.5 years ago that Turkey is shooting in its own feet by supporting rebels even more than their Arab 'brothers'.

Anyway, you may want to think it's Iran or not, doesn't make any difference. But if that helps to lessen the pain, Iran is not responsible for everything every single Shia do in the universe. Let go of of this naive mindset. Although I don't agree with this incident, but these people have their families abducted by the very same groups Turkey is sending to Syria and it seems they haven't got any other way to get them back.

Oh, poor poor kidnappers eh?

Of course you try to defend them, some of your money is going their way for them to buy weapons and make explosives after all.

See they kidnapped them to illicit this very feeling. You are only making these Iranian backed terrorists win.

Dude its very simple dont stick you nose in everyones inner issue and your citizens are safe in these countrys.

These Turkish citizens was kidnapped because the kidnappers think FSA would listen to their big brother and supporter, the Turkish goverment.
The full responsibility on this kidnapping goes to AKP goverment, even if Iran is involved or not, because they had to play new khalifs of ME.

Our full solidarity with the pilots. This shows the terror nature of Iranian created terror groups.

u call it terror group bc they kidnapped after their families were kidnapped by groups that is supported by AKP, and what about F$A? they also kidnapped those Lebanese...hypocrisy at its best...

@ wahhabi takfiri terrorist members: we both know you guys don't give a sh!t neither for these Turkish nor Syrian people. Your problem is Iran's power in the region. So please be honest and direct, don't pretend you are saying this because of the people.

Civilians should never be included in the wars of nations. Unfortunately civilians are never that lucky.

But honestly what did AKP expect? When you arm, organize and support terrorist groups this is what you have coming. My analysis even tells me that this is just the beginning. Once the AKP-backed al qaeda units in Syria realizes that they have lost there, they will turn their heads towards Turkey. We have seen this numerous times now.

Civilians should never be included in the wars of nations. Unfortunately civilians are never that lucky.

But honestly what did AKP expect? When you arm, organize and support terrorist groups this is what you have coming. My analysis even tells me that this is just the beginning. Once the AKP-backed al qaeda units in Syria realizes that they have lost there, they will turn their heads towards Turkey. We have seen this numerous times now.

You should be the last one to talk about Terrorism as your avatar is the head of the terrorists.

Abdullah Öcalan (OH-jah-lahn;[3] born 4 April 1948), also known as Apo[3][4] (short for Abdullah and "uncle" in Kurdish),[5][6] is one of the founding members of militant organization Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in 1978 in Turkey, which is listed as a terrorist organization internationally by states and organizations, including United Nations, NATO, the United States and the European Union.[7][8]

I don't know why this terrorist supporter is not banned.

You should be the last one to talk about Terrorism as your avatar is the head of the terrorists.

I don't know why this terrorist supporter is not banned.

Again dear Sinan tell that to your government. They are sitting at a table together with him and last time I checked he was ordering and leading the peace process between PKK and the Turkish state. Even the MIT that used to call him ''baby murderer'' are sitting together with Apo and drinking tea with him disucussing over national matters.

Times have changed. Wake up to reality and stop playing that same old song over and over. It is getting rather silly to see how powerless the bunch of brainwashed MHP/CHP lone wolves are feeling these days.

Again dear Sinan tell that to your government. They are sitting at a table together with him and last time I checked he was ordering and leading the peace process between PKK and the Turkish state. Even the MIT that used to call him ''baby murderer'' are sitting together with Apo and drinking tea with him disucussing over national matters.

Times have changed. Wake up to reality and stop playing that same old song over and over. It is getting rather silly to see how powerless the bunch of brainwashed MHP/CHP lone wolves are feeling these days.

Because government has talks with them that doesn't change the fact PKK is still a terror organization and apo is still a "baby murderer".

Because government has talks with them that doesn't change the fact PKK is still a terror organization and apo is still a "baby murderer".

We both know it does. So what... AKP and MIT are having tea and bread together with a ''baby murderer'' and calling him 'Mr Ocalan' ( what a ridicilous notion considering that the Turkish state has so many massacres on children on its conscience) behind closed doors? I know it hurts you but understand that sooner or later one of the governments had to negotiate with him. Calling Ocalan a baby murderer or terror leader has not solved anything for 30 years and will not solve anything for another 30 years. Erdogan is not the only one. Ecevit, Esref Bitlis and Ozal wanted to do the exact same thing but due to the military presence and its power in Turkey they were not allowed to.

We both know it does.

No, it is just your wishful thinking, that's it.

So what... AKP and MIT are having tea and bread together with a ''baby murderer'' and calling him 'Mr Ocalan' ( what a ridicilous notion considering that the Turkish state has so many massacres on children on its conscience) behind closed doors?

So you know the MIT&AKP conservations, again it is just your fantasies.

I know it hurts you

It is another fantasy from you. You and your terrorist friends see yourself in giants mirror.

but understand that sooner or later one of the governments had to negotiate with him. Calling Ocalan a baby murderer or terror leader has not solved anything for 30 years and will not solve anything for another 30 years. Erdogan is not the only one. Ecevit, Esref Bitlis and Ozal wanted to do the exact same thing but due to the military presence and its power in Turkey they were not allowed to.

We will see, if these negotiations will change a thing.

Instead of solving all problems according to the AKP's 'Peaceful Neighbourhood', this Erdogan guy seems to be leading entire Turkey into a war that its citizens don't want.

Already he botched up relations with Egypt and Israel; both of whom were allied to Turkey and supported Turkish national interests abroad. Now because of his policies, Syria is half in fire and half is sunk in war. Lebanon seems to be the next domino die.

If this is how the man continues, he will end up doing the opposite of what he proposed during the beginning of his term.

Not to mention end up putting all the people of his country abroad, in danger of attacks.

Turkish members, what do you say?

No, it is just your wishful thinking, that's it.

So you know the MIT&AKP conservations, again it is just your fantasies.

It is another fantasy from you. You and your terrorist friends see yourself in giants mirror.

We will see, if these negotiations will change a thing.

Wishful thinking? When was the last time anyone from the Turkish state ( ie AKP and MIT) called Ocalan a baby murderer? Do you not see how ridiciulous it would be for AKP and MIT to call a man with whom they negotiate a baby murderer? That would make the Turkish state a co operator with a baby murderer. That is not possible. It is not fantasy it is truth that you are denying.

I do not know their conversations, but I do know that there have been some major lifts on Kurdish language ban, Alevi religious bans and heavy lifts on the recent terror laws. I also know that more and more KCK inmates are getting released. And I also know that AKP is preparing a democratisation package as I am writing now. All on the request of our leader Ocalan.

The negotiations have already changed some major things as I have already stated above. Whether the peace process will be succesful, time will tell. Even if they fail, Kurds will be ready to defend themselves if a war should break out once again.

Wishful thinking? When was the last time anyone from the Turkish state ( ie AKP and MIT) called Ocalan a baby murderer? Do you not see how ridiciulous it would be for AKP and MIT to call a man with whom they negotiate a baby murderer? That would make the Turkish state a co operator with a baby murderer. That is not possible. It is not fantasy it is truth that you are denying.

Does it change öcalan's past, no.

I do not know their conversations, but I do know that there have been some major lifts on Kurdish language ban, Alevi religious bans and heavy lifts on the recent terror laws. I also know that more and more KCK inmates are getting released. And I also know that AKP is preparing a democratisation package as I am writing now. All on the request of our leader Ocalan.

That is due to negotions, many of the öcalan's requests have been not complied.

The negotiations have already changed some major things as I have already stated above. Whether the peace process will be succesful, time will tell. Even if they fail, Kurds will be ready to defend themselves if a war should break out once again.

I think negotiaons will definetly fail. Creating youth defence forces (masked teenagers, throwing molotovs to police). Organizing meetings on the mountains with AK-47s and waving PKK flag
etc, etc.... Turkish people are resenting this and acknoledges as a blasphamy against martries. Just check the comments in Hurriyet, Milliyet's website.

Instead of solving all problems according to the AKP's 'Peaceful Neighbourhood', this Erdogan guy seems to be leading entire Turkey into a war that its citizens don't want.

Already he botched up relations with Egypt and Israel; both of whom were allied to Turkey and supported Turkish national interests abroad. Now because of his policies, Syria is half in fire and half is sunk in war. Lebanon seems to be the next domino die.

If this is how the man continues, he will end up doing the opposite of what he proposed during the beginning of his term.

Not to mention end up putting all the people of his country abroad, in danger of attacks.

Turkish members, what do you say?
Depends on who you are asking the question.
As you might have noticed,im against Erdogan and told people many times on various threads even when it seemed possitive for my country and citizens.
This idiot will ruin the country its name its people its economy its military its destiny.
What will be left?
You tell me,or someone who knows.
Until this guy is gone we will only lose.

Does it change öcalan's past, no.

That is due to negotions, many of the öcalan's requests have been not complied.

I think negotiaons will definetly fail. Creating youth defence forces (masked teenagers, throwing molotovs to police). Organizing meetings on the mountains with AK-47s and waving PKK flag
etc, etc.... Turkish people are resenting this and acknoledges as a blasphamy against martries. Just check the comments in Hurriyet, Milliyet's website.

It does. Just as Mandela's, Adam's and Ghandhi's status were rightfully changed.

Not all of them have been met. Ten years ago, most Turks would have thought the changes we see today would be impossible. Do you really think Turkey will not meet all of them? They will meet every single one of them. Autonomy will be the last step of the process. Turkey is not in a power position to dictate things no longer. Turks need to realize this.

Oh oh, I am so afraid... Comments on a net newspaper :laughcry: just like how they all changed their first names to '' TC'' on Facebook. Cyber warriors at its best.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom