What's new

Two Policemen shot dead in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have occupyed, terrorised, and killed thousands of poor innocents kashmiris since 1947 and you still call me retard?!!
I have respects for indian soldiers if they don't kill any innocent kashmiris, and give their rights, since you clam to be "so called" world largest domoncrazy, and let give them what they want!! otherwise every and each indian soldier in kashmir WAS A DOG,is A DOG, will be a DOG !! So let clean kashmir from dogs....keep it up guy's :)
yeah as if we care about what an illiterate person like you has to say about our brave soldiers and policemen.btw there is an old saying in hindi which states"hathi chale bazaar aur KUTTE bhonke hazaar"!hope you have understood the meaning.
Anyways my deepest condolences to the families of the Martyrs who laid down their lives for the sake of our Motherland!R.I.P. brothers for your sacrifice won't go in vain!

RIP to the fallen policemen .

The terrorist ba$tards send from across the border who did this should be hunted down and killed with no mercy.

shias kou bhen ka rishta day dey.

:omghaha: That will certainly going to shut him up.

yeah as if we care about what an illiterate person like you has to say about our brave soldiers and policemen.btw there is an old saying in hindi which states"hathi chale bazaar aur KUTTE bhonke hazaar"!hope you have understood the meaning.
Anyways my deepest condolences to the families of the Martyrs who laid down their lives for the sake of our Motherland!R.I.P. brothers for your sacrifice won't go in vain!

Saying is punjabi not hindi. There is another saying which says "jithay di khoti uthay hi aa khloti"

was that the scene of a bollywood movie you watched last night :chilli: where you also watched who runs the Point 5353 in kashmir

I also watched the movie it shows India controls entire siachen sector including Saltro ridge, i also watched brave commando who tried to recapture siachen sector for 20 Years without any success every time he and his boys were beaten back.

Its the reminder kashmir is not your mother land!
& yes mujahidins are back with more support & with bigger weapons, for the final showdown!
Battle for freedom of kashmir, zindabad!

Yes of course TTP is ready for the final show down. Till now they have shown only trailers, they are yet to show the main picture. Previous shows by TTP were super hit, I hope next time their show will be Mega Hit.

Chintha ka Chintha Chintha Chintha ka Cha:chilli:

I also watched the movie it shows India controls entire siachen sector including Saltro ridge, i also watched brave commando who tried to recapture siachen sector for 20 Years without any success every time he and his boys were beaten back.

Yes of course TTP is ready for the final show down. Till now they have shown only trailers, they are yet to show the main picture. Previous shows by TTP were super hit, I hope next time their show will be Mega Hit.

Chintha ka Chintha Chintha Chintha ka Cha:chilli:

Umm siachin war is won by india so is 1971 the rest of it wut ever india thinks its just bollywood item dance interms of 48,65,99
:chilli:

Don't worry the court martial of brigadier Sandhu was held after he order his unit who took care of beheading of 12 pakistani soldiers after they they beheaded 2 Indian soldiers. 6 were left hanging in there bunkers and 6 other were brought back to IAK. There was a reason why rabinna khar was asking for UN investigation.
:blah::blah:

Go cry to yr mamma.

May according to your lolly wood 1999 and 1965 is also a victory to you.

all three of them are look at the loss of equipment personel and others Fact is a fact in any war you dont win by loosing morepeople andequipment only in bollywood you do i.e eik tha tiger

RIP to the braves!! And hope Indian army will cut terrorist's throats like a goat and will feed to the street dogs!!!

look at these pakistani they are jumping up and down for two policemen dead...we indian dont feel happy when ur police men are killed by balochis and afghans...one thing i can assure these kashmiri separatist can take our blood but not our land

I can feel the temperature rising in IOK.

Don't worry the court martial of brigadier Sandhu was held after he order his unit who took care of beheading of 12 pakistani soldiers after they they beheaded 2 Indian soldiers. 6 were left hanging in there bunkers and 6 other were brought back to IAK. There was a reason why rabinna khar was asking for UN investigation.

When did this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom