What's new

Two Policemen shot dead in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Parul Leave. I have talked to everyone regarding these issues back in the days. All in vain. Report or not, just move on. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever lucky fetus! bark whatever..... but u dont abuse our martyrs here.... or u do go into the dusbin...(ban)....

what you are saying is quite disgusting.. and shows that you guys are mentally disturbed.
i didnt abuse anyone.. if you guys disrespect our martyrs , you need to be ready to hear such things about yours.
yea like i care about a ban !

oh and by the way.. i may be lucky but you are defintely a mistake.

@Parul Leave. I have talked to everyone regarding these issues back in the days. All in vain. Report or not, just move on. :enjoy:

It's an international Forum & calling Martyrs as PIGS, DOGS is not acceptable. Pakistani's can freely do that and I think in this case Website Moderators are Hypocrites....

Anyway....I take your Suggestion :tup:

It's an international Forum & calling Martyrs as PIGS, DOGS is not acceptable. Pakistani's can freely do that and I think in the case Website Moderators are Hypocrites....

well, just dont care about it.. say what you want and move on. its just a website..

low life trolls who disrespects indian soldiers will get equally like response. I dont care what internet warriors think of me. but you will get in kind what you guys dish out.
hey priti i have already given a reply to that person on your behalf,so no need to argue with him as he is one of those low life persons who don't give respect to any woman!

Kill the pigs that have fired upon children, beaten the innocent, tortured the detained and slaughtered the defenceless; what is Indian posters say - "setting a date for a meeting with God"? I suppose all reckoning must come.

Indeed. Reckoning must come - and no god is willing to spare the 'mujahids' who have committed these crimes.

@KARAT its not all in vain else you will not bother penning your words. Lets get real. And publish a serious threat. We all know the reality. The Internet warriors do not get past an internet argument. After winning on-line they may face the threat on the street and get buried by an individual. If they pass the street they will get wiped by a general commanding individual troops. If they get past the troops they would face the people. If they would have survived by this time their ideology would have changed :smitten:

Lets laugh on the fact that most would not get past the internet. :lol:

what you are saying is quite disgusting.. and shows that you guys are mentally disturbed.
i didnt abuse anyone.. if you guys disrespect our martyrs , you need to be ready to hear such things about yours.
yea like i care about a ban !

oh and by the way.. i may be lucky but you are defintely a mistake.

Keep barking u sick witch.... the only mistake here is you... with ur sick mentality.

hey priti i have already given a reply to that person on your behalf,so no need to argue with him as he is one of those low life persons who don't give respect to any woman!

Respectful women dont abuse martyrs.... unlike ur granny here.... u abuse our martyrs il rip u apart!

It's an international Forum & calling Martyrs as PIGS, DOGS is not acceptable. Pakistani's can freely do that and I think in this case Website Moderators are Hypocrites....

Hahha this is not ***.... where ur kind abuses our martyrs n celebrates our death and nowhere on this thread did anyone celebrate deaths or abuse ur soldiers!

Yes to us indian troops in IOK are occupational force and their attrocities are well known be it the genocide of Kashmiri people or mass rapes of our sisters in IOK....

Hahha this is not ***.... where ur kind abuses our martyrs n celebrates our death and nowhere on this thread did anyone celebrate deaths or abuse ur soldiers!

Yes to us indian troops in IOK are occupational force and their attrocities are well known be it the genocide of Kashmiri people or mass rapes of our sisters in IOK....

Keep barking u sick witch.... the only mistake here is you... with ur sick mentality.

Respectful women dont abuse martyrs.... unlike ur granny here.... u abuse our martyrs il rip u apart!
as if i am afraid of you!your people started it by disrespecting our brave policemen and calling them dogs and when an Indian girl gave him a befitting reply you started abusing her in a cheap manner.so who's being disrespectful here.
secondly you pulled my late grandma into this matter by making a cheap joke again which is also very offensive but then again what can we expect from a person like you!

@WebMaster, I had reported many Post in this Threads, PDF Members Calling Deceased as DOGS, PIGS ETC....PDF is an international Forum and we should mentain Decorum. I've reported the Post's Few Ours Back & I can still see them.

Today, there were Twin Bomb Blats in Karachi which I Condem. We are Bitter ENEMY but there should be a limit & members should not be encourged using Foul Language. Would you like Members Addressing Deceased as DOGS, PIGS in twin Blast Thread????

Keep reporting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom