What's new

Two Policemen shot dead in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
A perfect definition to describe yourself from your own mouth !
sorry mate for i was describing people like you only!got it or do i have to explain it further:smokin:

God also kills slumdogs of starvation.... and witches like u are aborted!:omghaha:[/QUOTE]
those who don't respect a woman and abuse her in an international forum don't deserve to be called as humans but then again who am i arguing with:angry:!

and what about you!you are openly disrespecting our martyrs and when someone raised her voice you abused her,so does it make you a better human being!

View any post by me or any Pakistani where they celebrated the death! and also do see indian forums where they openly celebrate our deaths and we even have indian low lives who celebrate our deaths on this very forum... i,e: sri karthic!

RIP to the fallen .
May the bastards gets fried in Cupola Furnace and their supporters bury deep down the earth :angry:

And some Indian anti-nationals want to repel AFSPA in Kashmir. If that happens, killings of policemen and troops will only go up, let this be a timely reminder of how we take the sacrifices of our security personnel in Kashmir for granted.

Kill the pigs who martyred the Policemen.

Kill the pigs and display them on the LoC. I think that should send a message.

Kill the pigs that have fired upon children, beaten the innocent, tortured the detained and slaughtered the defenceless; what is Indian posters say - "setting a date for a meeting with God"? I suppose all reckoning must come.

Guys from both countries shouldn't at least make fun of the security personals.

Kill the pigs that have fired upon children, beaten the innocent, tortured the detained and slaughtered the defenceless; what is Indian posters say - "setting a date for a meeting with God"? I suppose all reckoning must come.

We can see who is....

We can see who is....

You have occupyed, terrorised, and killed thousands of poor innocents kashmiris since 1947 and you still call me retard?!!
I have respects for indian soldiers if they don't kill any innocent kashmiris, and give their rights, since you clam to be "so called" world largest domoncrazy, and let give them what they want!! otherwise every and each indian soldier in kashmir WAS A DOG,is A DOG, will be a DOG !! So let clean kashmir from dogs....keep it up guy's :)

You have just crossed the line. Lucky for us its all bark

@WebMaster, I had reported many Post in this Threads, PDF Members Calling Deceased as DOGS, PIGS ETC....PDF is an international Forum and we should mentain Decorum. I've reported the Post's Few Ours Back & I can still see them.

Today, there were Twin Bomb Blats in Karachi which I Condem. We are Bitter ENEMY but there should be a limit & members should not be encourged using Foul Language. Would you like Members Addressing Deceased as DOGS, PIGS in twin Blast Thread????

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom