What's new

Two Policemen shot dead in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Post to pura pad liya karo...:laugh:
babu tum khudi to keh rhay ho kay isi nay nahi kiya or kurwaya mein uss ki tareef ker rha tha so now you want to retract your statement by saying read the post first you said it ur self "we(indians) said militants you(pakistanis) said isi" so that means isi or pak army have no hand in it cuz isi is part of the army

..Exactly..we cry at death of our policemen...you must be enjoying the death of your policemen..and Shias..
May you get plenty of occasions to enjoy death of pakistani policemen..and pakistanis..:pakistan:

Did i said i enjoy my country men death .Yes i enjoyed on your death because you are our enemy

Don't worry the court martial of brigadier Sandhu was held after he order his unit who took care of beheading of 12 pakistani soldiers after they they beheaded 2 Indian soldiers. 6 were left hanging in there bunkers and 6 other were brought back to IAK. There was a reason why rabinna khar was asking for UN investigation.

Cool story bro. :rolleyes:

babu tum khudi to keh rhay ho kay isi nay nahi kiya or kurwaya mein uss ki tareef ker rha tha so now you want to retract your statement by saying read the post first you said it ur self "we(indians) said militants you(pakistanis) said isi" so that means isi or pak army have no hand in it cuz isi is part of the army
:hitwall::hitwall:
..har shhak pe ullu baitha hai...anjaame :pdf: kaya ho ga..

Good Night!

:hitwall::hitwall:
..har shhak pe ullu baitha hai...anjaame :pdf: kaya ho ga..

Good Night!

dude iam on ur side you dont make sense please clarify we as a pakistani are saying that it was isi cuz according to india if a cockroach die in india its because of isi but you are the saner indian that is saying it was not hence implied in your post "we(indians) said militants you(pakistani) are saying ISI" so what exactly are you trying to say cuz india say isi supports militancy in kashmir but your implying that we did'nt name isi we just said militants and pakistanis are naming isi cuz of indias stance so in a sense we are complimenting each other but ur the first indian that seems to think the opposite so i was giving you credit for that cuz may be you think that it was a personal agenda with those cops of the guy/guys that killed them and it is the norm to call every one with a gun a militant, even in usa they call gun owners militant

dude iam on ur side you dont make sense please clarify we as a pakistani are saying that it was isi cuz according to india if a cockroach die in india its because of isi but you are the saner indian that is saying it was not hence implied in your post "we(indians) said militants you(pakistani) are saying ISI" so what exactly are you trying to say cuz india say isi supports militancy in kashmir but your implying that we did'nt name isi we just said militants and pakistanis are naming isi cuz of indias stance so in a sense we are complimenting each other but ur the first indian that seems to think the opposite so i was giving you credit for that cuz may be you think that it was a personal agenda with those cops of the guy/guys that killed them and it is the norm to call every one with a gun a militant, even in usa they call gun owners militant

ISI things was a joke was a joke call it great or lame.

ISI things was a joke was a joke call it great or lame.

YEs i know Cuz only Pakistani were saying it was isi Cuz Indian media and authority always blame pakistan for every thing and Indians were not making the isi joke it was pakistanis that were so I dont know if you think indians were making a joke about isi then ur wrong it is the other way Around :toast_sign:

Could not expect better from retards. I could have said the same for your policemen and soldiers, but you know what, I have respect for people in uniform, you will not understand.

You have occupyed, terrorised, and killed thousands of poor innocents kashmiris since 1947 and you still call me retard?!!
I have respects for indian soldiers if they don't kill any innocent kashmiris, and give their rights, since you clam to be "so called" world largest domoncrazy, and let give them what they want!! otherwise every and each indian soldier in kashmir WAS A DOG,is A DOG, will be a DOG !! So let clean kashmir from dogs....keep it up guy's :)

Its the reminder kashmir is not your mother land!
& yes mujahidins are back with more support & with bigger weapons, for the final showdown!
Battle for freedom of kashmir, zindabad!

Why not apply same logic when when Pak forces r killed by separatists in Balochistan ? m i expecting too much ? :undecided:

Its the reminder kashmir is not your mother land!
& yes mujahidins are back with more support & with bigger weapons, for the final showdown!
Battle for freedom of kashmir, zindabad!

What ever you have written sounds good but the repercussions are lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom