What's new

Two Pakistani British Girls Marry Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiocy doesn't come alone but you may be an exception......ever heard of the term.... evolution of mankind.

No,the question is whether you have or not??If you have,then you must know that Humans are one of the five surviving ape species of the Hominidae family that belongs in Animal Kingdom.

Absolutely Farzana Aapa.

What was weird in my post Auntyji? Arent you a middle aged 43 year old Woman?

nop i am 2000 years old .

I admit that all lines need not necessarily be straight - there are curved ones too.

While I am willing to allow for Gays & Lesbians because - to each his own , I still feel a sense of revulsion thats all.

Good luck to the curved lines.

Sir we should wait for these commentators to marry off to their same gender as normal

Why not,are you implying we are not animals??

No of course, we are animals. I guess when restraint is taken away, we all devolve back to our animalistic roots...i guess that's what being Human is all about...restraint from animalistic behavior.

Sir we should wait for these commentators to marry off to their same gender as normal

Heaven knows what goes on - Deen, Dharam, Iman, Karam have all taken different meanings.

Seeing the ferocity of some responses all one can do & feel is ..

28wlFjx.gif

yeah i agree with you, that is why i changed my signature...

:laugh: vegetarian dog ?

Heaven knows what goes on - Deen, Dharam, Iman, Karam have all taken different meanings.

Seeing the ferocity of some responses all one can do & feel is ..

28wlFjx.gif

abnormal things die abnormally sir :)

the funniest thing is that all those who are considering these as normal on this forum if asked when he is going to marry another man/ all these hez will be offended big time. thats sums up that they are just faking

SHAADI MUBARAK TO BOTH GIRLS

WISH THEM GOOD LUCK FOR THIER JOURNEY TO HELL! ATLEAST SOME TALIBAN WITH WILL FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP THERE NOW.

:laugh: vegetarian dog ?

the funniest thing is that all those who are considering these as normal on this forum if asked when he is going to marry another man/ all these hez will be offended big time. thats sums up that they are just faking

i bought non veg dog... which always think to hurt neighbor... that is why i put name onio.......n

.. Or are unwilling to admit things openly.

Anyway, its a personal decision.

Lets use the good old Punjabi cliched words ...' Saanu Ki' ?

OMG!!!!!
GOD Bless Our New Generation
England The Sins City

.. Or are unwilling to admit things openly.

Anyway, its a personal decision.

Lets use the good old Punjabi cliched words ...' Saanu Ki' ?

who is stopping them from personal choice.

yeh mitti pao saray chawwal nay

Ouch that hurts....I condemn this action....Ye hum mard jati per atyachar hai...

I believe I have better things to do than worry about who marries who.

The situation in Pakistan is going slim, the economy and political crises are at peak (jiye Bhutto!) with internal and external security threats at peak. Correct me if I am wrong here, but focusing on these issues is much more important than a homosexual couple living several thousand miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom