What's new

Two Pakistani British Girls Marry Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for them. I'm glad they can live their life to their likings without being lynched by religious mobs.
Religious mob, no but honour killing, might be.
BTW it cant be called marriage (rather civil partnership) yet in the UK.

How are they going to satisfy each other. I have seen the pics of these two and they are not so beauties either. And by their looks they dont look like girls more like aunty g covered in Makeups

Religious mob, no but honour killing, might be.
BTW it cant be called marriage (rather civil partnership) yet in the UK.

Yes, honor killing might be more accurate, but I wouldn't underestimate the sanctimonious religious flocks. And UK is a socially progressive country, there's been a lot of debate on the issue; they're getting there.

Who gives a Rat's A$$. Live and let Live. As long as they are not hurting anyone else, let them be.

Who cares? I have better things to do in my life rather than knowing who people "do" in their beds.good luck to the couple.

Silly strawman argument,If we are so good at distinguishing right form wrong,Why we haven't been able figure out that we are indeed responsible for the loss of biodiversity in this world at a rate that could only be comparable to the five previous "mass extinctions" – the last of which was when the dinosaurs were wiped out about 65 million years ago.In simple words human species are causing a mass extinction as we speak.
Our moral values are always twisted and are designed justify our actions and beliefs.We believe in so called holy books that provide justification for war,genocide and slavery.Then we derive our moral values from these very books what is more hypocritical than that.Our moral values are as flawed as we are.

All depends how you translate it, confusing vested interests and those who think might is right is not a general picture of mankind. When say a desperate Palestinian through hopelessness, blows himself in down town Tel Aviv, it's termed as a terrorist attack yet when an Israeli column barges into West Bank and kills a dozen innocent bystanders, it's regarded as self defence....i wonder where does the blame lie......those holy books actually give us our direction and purpose in life and for being on this planet but again it all boils down to who you listen to...however the same books do remind us that mankind is the most superior race created to rule this world hence you have the brain and power to dig oil from bottom of the oceans, walk on the Moon surface and determine the temperature of the Sun and the age of Dinosaurs. !!

I wonder how will they have children.

But how can they marry each other, they r all girls .... i mean who will be husband... i mean who will be called "ABU"..... this ain't fitting into my mind....

All depends how you translate it, confusing vested interests and those who think might is right is not a general picture of mankind. When say a desperate Palestinian through hopelessness, blows himself in down town Tel Aviv, it's termed as a terrorist attack yet when an Israeli column barges into West Bank and kills a dozen innocent bystanders, it's regarded as self defence....i wonder where does the blame lie......those holy books actually give us our direction and purpose in life and for being on this planet but again it all boils down to who you listen to...however the same books do remind us that mankind is the most superior race created to rule this world hence you have the brain and power to dig oil from bottom of the oceans, walk on the Moon surface and determine the temperature of the Sun and the age of Dinosaurs. !!

As much as I could sympathize with Palestinians I do with the natural world.I seriously doubt those holy books ability to give us direction and purpose in life considering the fact how destructive we have been to our surroundings and to each other.Obviously they have done a very bad job.

And regarding our intellectual superiority,Let me remind you not so long ago people around the world believed that humans of certain complexions are more intellectually superior to certain others and, they have every right of enslave.So don't tell human's notion of intellectual superiority its nothing more than arrogance.I bet our ancestor species like H.heidelbergensis or Neanderthals(Both had similar brain size compared to humans or may be even more) would have once believed similar things since they were at the top of the food chain at their time.But they all bite the dust.So such notions of intellectual superiority nothing more than arrogance.

Kiya zyada parhnay se aisa hota hay , aik aunty PhD hain.... is extreme high education bad for health ?? hamain to hr waqt kehtay hain Khoob Parho ... ye na ho jye Khooob Parhnay se..

is it a sign that men have started to loose in erection ???? or is it just that we men serve no purpose anymore :cry: :cry:

I told my mother about this news and she replied ''La haula wala quwwat'' nalayak aisi khabar parhi to achha ni hoga. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom