What's new

Two Pakistani British Girls Marry Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all acts of "animals" have to be compared with "humans" to justify "normal"? If a penguins are gay then it's normal for humans to become gays? :cuckoo: A Plug needs Socket and not Socket into Socket or Plug into Plug.Got it Einstein?

Again,human are animals and our sexual behavior is remarkably similar to many species in the Animal kingdom,Only a fool will come up such arguments.You should know better human sexual behavior is not just about reproduction,it has sociological, cognitive, emotional and behavioral aspects.In short its not just about socket and plug.

To support gay marriage is to take a neutral stance: I'm not forcing them to marry nor am I depriving them of their right to. On the other hand, to deny gay marriage is a negative stance.

somewhere I read about a experiment(about sexual orientation) where women irrespective of "claimed" orientation aroused to even apes doing it. scientists(giyf) claims women's sexuality jumps between hetero-homo-bi?

Yea nothing new here. I had one European born Pakistani friend who was lesbian. I was not happy when she told me about it because she was probably first and last Pakistani homo girl i personally met and had arguments with her but she said she cannot do anything about her mind/thoughts/feelings

She was having arguments with me that Islam is not against homosexuality and thats where we differ to each others and then agreed to disagree with each others after some heated arguments :D

I wish them a happy married life, with lots of love and joy ahead.

Haters gonna hate.

1719.gif

Lesbian marriage.

Opinions. :pop:

very nice lol

1719.gif

Lesbian marriage.

Opinions. :pop:

very nice lol

I am curious how many of those Indians and Pakistan who are supporting these girls would have same support for their own sisters/daughters if they wish to involve in same activities or same sex marriage ?

waiting for answers :)

Yea nothing new here. I had one European born Pakistani friend who was lesbian. I was not happy when she told me about it because she was probably first and last Pakistani homo girl i personally met and had arguments with her but she said she cannot do anything about her mind/thoughts/feelings

She was having arguments with me that Islam is not against homosexuality and thats where we differ to each others and then agreed to disagree with each others after some heated arguments :D
The percentage of lesbian in pakistan and india will be same, no matter what people claim...(oh we are not like that...bla bla)
The great thing is this society allows them to live their life fullest and happiest, and make positive contribution to society.

Worshipping the god you believe seems to be emotional need of many, and she must be torn between her biological instinct and religious prescription, and clutching to a few verses to make her believe she is right. (or may be she is actually right)

I am curious how many of those Indians and Pakistan who are supporting these girls would have same support for their own sisters/daughters if they wish to involve in same activities or same sex marriage ?

I will. I can never see anybody unhappy for whole life and now that I have fairly good understanding what is going on, I will support him/her.
Sure it will bring shame to family, but its a smaller price to pay.

I would. Absolutely and completely. This is an age old rhetorical question, "what if she was your mother/sister/daughter..."

I would want my relatives to be themselves, not what other people want them to be.

I would want them to be proud of their own sexuality, never ashamed of who they are.

I will love my sister/daughter/whatever for who they are, not for who they pretend to be.

If a relative of mine was a lesbian, and was forced to marry a man, I would do anything in my power to prevent it.

I would be upset if she had to live her life as a lie, and not be true to her own self.

The percentage of lesbian in pakistan and india will be same, no matter what people claim...(oh we are not like that...bla bla)
The great thing is this society allows them to live their life fullest and happiest, and make positive contribution to society.

Worshipping the god you believe seems to be emotion need of many, and she must be torn between her biological instinct and religious prescription, and clutching to a few verses to make her believe she is right. (or may be she is actually right)

My point is sure a Muslim/christian guy/girl can be gay/lesbian by his/her own will but it would not be right for them to say that Christianity or Islam is not against homosexuality or is not against our cultural values

similarly guys like shah rukh khan and amir khan can marry with Hindu girls or hindu guys can marry with Muslim but then again it would not be right for them to justify it by saying that religion is not against such marriages when it clearly forbidden these marriages..

I would. Absolutely and completely. This is an age old rhetorical question, "what if she was your mother/sister/daughter..."

I would want my relatives to be themselves, not what other people want them to be.

I would want them to be proud of their own sexuality, never ashamed of who they are.

I will love my sister/daughter/whatever for who they are, not for who they pretend to be.

If a relative of mine was a lesbian, and was forced to marry a man, I would do anything in my power to prevent it.

I would be upset if she had to live her life as a lie, and not be true to her own self.

well its good that that you are not hypocrite because there are people out there who wish one thing for their family and different for others :)

My point is sure a Muslim/christian guy/girl can be gay/lesbian by his/her own will but it would not be right for them to say that Christianity or Islam is not against homosexuality or is not against our cultural values

similarly guys like shah rukh khan and amir khan can marry with Hindu girls or hindu guys can marry with Muslim but then again it would not be right for them to justify it by saying that religion is not against such marriages when it clearly forbidden these marriages..

Fair enough. In fact I would recommend them to do so. If a shahrukh khan marries a hindu woman, and he openly says that islam is against such things, then what do you think most non muslims (and many muslims) will question? Do you think they will ask why shahrukh did that despite islam being against it, or would they question why islam is against a man marrying a woman he loves from another religion, in the first place?

What would be more of an issue? Shahrukh's act defying islam, or islam being so narrow minded as to prohibit marrying somebody from another religion?

(And just so I don't come off looking like an islamophobe, I'll point out that I would recommend the same action by people of any religion. If they are doing something that is prohibitedd by their religion, but not by reason or common sense, they should openly admit the fact, instead of trying to pretend that their religion is fine with it. Unless of course, they will be in danger from religious extremists because of that. According to the bible, depending on which part you read, homosexuals (gays...lesbians are not mentioned) should be taken to the outer edge of the village and stoned, or something similar.)

good for them and congs both why should we have issue if they are happy ?

Girls kissing girls, cause its hot, right?
But unless they use a strap-on then they not dykes

I already answered why people do so. Its an emotional need. In west people can convert relatively easily to align with their belief(even then its difficult as something you are told to be good in childhood is difficult to get rid of), but not in east, you are born with it. So the only way out is to make yourself believe that you did nothing wrong and you are still within permissible limit of your religion by interpreting them in a way that favours your thought.

Thankfully for them plenty of vague and sometime mutually opposing verses are available that can be used to support their claim.

good for them and congs both why should we have issue if they are happy ?

Because for some people, kissing is evil, but killing is OK.

(Again...not intended at any particular religion.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom