What's new

Two Pakistani British Girls Marry Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what is the reason of posting this thread?
@Windjammer> please remove that photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is going to run for days, instead of understanding the POV of that girls and constructive debate whether such marriages are right, there would be mud slinging, trolling, on thread.

On Topic> Girls made a choice. We should respect it

People need to grow up and that includes @WebMaster too.

Last edited by a moderator:
People need to grow up and that includes @WebMaster too.

Grow up how exactly?

The news is valid and is a social issue for all to discuss because it will eventually be faced by our communities, this is just a start.

Last edited:
Grow up how exactly?

The news is valid and is a social issue for all to discuss because it will eventually be faced by our communities, this is just a start.

It's not a big issue, Lesbianism has been there from eons. I believe Pakistani's have been relevant and in step with the changing society from the beginning - the breaking news would be when Pakistan accepts gay marriages as legal.

I wonder how will they have children.
There is no such thing as pure lasbiens..
All the lasbiens i knew in real life had kids with real men.
So its just a topi drama...A ploy to keep options open...C asset's both sides working...
Can have sexual relations with both genders...Happy days :D

Such descriptions of normal and abnormal behaviour come from a very narrow minded explanation.Homosexuality for example,How can you call it an abnormal behavior when its been exhibited by so many different species(over 1500 of them so far identified) of the animal kingdom.

So all acts of "animals" have to be compared with "humans" to justify "normal"? If a penguins are gay then it's normal for humans to become gays? :cuckoo: A Plug needs Socket and not Socket into Socket or Plug into Plug.Got it Einstein?

if it wouldn't have been natural then nature would not have made them this way.

So all deformed and similar genetic mental anomalies in humans and animals are supposed to be termed as "normal"? No one is perfect and neither "nature" so don't bring nature into it.

whether one believes or not but majority of the people are at least bisexual with more degree of attraction towards one gender than the other :P

Are you basing this judgement on your own example? :azn:

exactly.
over the years I had a few lesbian friends and most of them had childhood issues with men.. abused by dad or a close male relative and too scared of men to have a relation.
others were too ugly or fat for most men to give them any attention .

I would like to see the picture of those ethnic Pakistani lesbians. bet they must he dawg faced.
on a side note they will still get taunted by white population and desi alike....due to their ethnic background.

In some cases its true but not all.But bad or lack of relationship with men becomes one reason.

in the religion i follow its a SIN

Religionwise no religion allows this type of "marriage".

As long as no sex is involved,its ok between two humen as it is int his case.However it should not called "marriag" but perhaps a union,to save the sanctity of the word marriage.

It's indeed a insult to the term "marriage".This SHOULD NOT be termed as marriage, find another name.

How are they going to satisfy each other. I have seen the pics of these two and they are not so beauties either. And by their looks they dont look like girls more like aunty g covered in Makeups

Can you put pics of those 2 girls??

I wonder how will they have children.

Science has progressed a lot.One of them would be inseminated with semen of a MAN and these lesbo couple would call the kid theirs.

But how can they marry each other, they r all girls .... i mean who will be husband... i mean who will be called "ABU"..... this ain't fitting into my mind....

The child would be confused to think who is abbu and amma.Pity the child in these cases who deserve a real abbu and amma :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom