What's new

Two Pakistani British Girls Marry Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
abnormal things are being branded as normal

It is normal in the sense they are not acknowledged.

What do you think the reason for an Arab women to force his husband to marry his friends too?? :azn:

The above incident is reported recently in the media.

I dont think she is.

However , you are entitled to your view while she is entitled to hers.

I consider this abnormal and against the natural laws of nature and do not find myself in a minority.

Having said this, I am willing to make allowance for the changed times and say - to each his own. We are after all responsible to our Gods & be accountable for our Karmas.

Good luck.

That's unfair, not all are built to be straight!! Why are they suppose to spoil their lives because they are not made the way they are supposed to be?

what is there, to be proud? lol... don't say you are lesbian...

The person you responded to is a guy so can not be lesbian but in any case, what is natural for you may or may not be natural for some? Why is it so difficult to understand?

Such descriptions of normal and abnormal behaviour come from a very narrow minded explanation.Homosexuality for example,How can you call it an abnormal behavior when its been exhibited by so many different species(over 1500 of them so far identified) of the animal kingdom.

Yes...and animals eat their own young too.

It's their personal choice, i have no problem with them being homosexual.
But please stop justifying this behavior as normal by equating it to what animals do.

Ab Agar aik ko Maa Ban ne ka Shaok Chara then What will they Do ?

Then

2nl8h2e.jpg

9rhkpg.jpg

But please stop justifying this behavior as normal by equating it to what animals do.

if it wouldn't have been natural then nature would not have made them this way.

Why not,are you implying we are not animals??

I dont think she is.

However , you are entitled to your view while she is entitled to hers.

I consider this abnormal and against the natural laws of nature and do not find myself in a minority.

Having said this, I am willing to make allowance for the changed times and say - to each his own. We are after all responsible to our Gods & be accountable for our Karmas.

Good luck.

What natural laws,These are all laws interpreted by humans with limited understanding of their surroundings.Idea of Gods itself is a good example of this.Why does humans belief in an imaginary deities are natural and things like these,that happen right in front of our eyes in the natural world are unnatural.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2009/06/05/gay-penguins-adopt005.html
http://www.timelessspirit.com/SEPT04/cristina.shtml
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/12/12/gay-penguins-breeding-toronto.html

Humans are animals dumba$$!!.We didn't came from Mars.We belong in the Animal Kingdom, and we are the most vicious and most dangerous animal in the planet who reins at the very top of the food chain.

Idiocy doesn't come alone but you may be an exception......ever heard of the term.... evolution of mankind.

whether one believes or not but majority of the people are at least bisexual with more degree of attraction towards one gender than the other :P

That's unfair, not all are built to be straight!! Why are they suppose to spoil their lives because they are not made the way they are supposed to be?

I admit that all lines need not necessarily be straight - there are curved ones too.

While I am willing to allow for Gays & Lesbians because - to each his own , I still feel a sense of revulsion thats all.

Good luck to the curved lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom