Or perhaps you like so many Islamists in Pakistan

do not even know the definitions of what it means to be Islamic

and what it means to be a republic

Tell you one simple thing

A republic cannot allow Ayatullahs to hold any power whatsoever

So quit talking about shams and lies

thank you.

eh , yeah its oil .

Iranian science shows world's fastest growth: ranks 17th in science production in 2012

Fars/ <===== IRAN THE 15TH in world in terms of science production the 1st in muslim countries .

so if u will , bye .

Quit cr@pping this thread.

If you want to show that Iran is the biggest economy in the world

then open a separate thread please.

And learn to follow forum rules.

Thank you

A republic cannot allow Ayatullahs to hold any power whatsoever

So quit talking about shams and lies

thank you.

you are so welcome .

but i dont have neither time nor enough ATPs to counter your claim .

so chao

Quit cr@pping this thread.

If you want to show that Iran is the biggest economy in the world

then open a separate thread please.

And learn to follow forum rules.

Thank you

u know muslims in the same situations say estaghforallah , and pass by ignoring .

so....

astaghforallah !

but my post was about science production , not economy . learn to act civil , like humans do

but my post was about science production , not economy .

Modern science without robust economy is like

---------------------- pig wearing a white lab coat.

Modern science without intentionally recognized patents is like

?

?

?

well

a

---------------------- pig wearing a white lab coat that has turned brown due to the pig taking a bath in $hit

sorry to say.

^^ high quality post there :lol:

Modern science without intentionally recognized patents is like

internationally recognized ? silly the ranking is given by international organizations like scopus , ISI and .....

do u even know what u are talking abt ? :lol:

Modern science without robust economy is like

robust economy ? again u are off my friend !! :cheesy:

our economy has problems but still we can buy your whole economic industry several times :lol: our non oil export reaches 50-60 bl$ !

:wave: once forever :cheesy:

internationally recognized ? silly the ranking is given by international organizations like scopus , ISI and .....

do u even know what u are talking abt ?

I was talking about "patents" that are internationally recognized.

I hope you understand this time.

Idiots are the people still living in (conflicting) history, even bigger are the morons, who try to revive it by various definitions, twists and titles.

BATMAN

I was talking about "patents" that are internationally recognized.

I hope you understand this time.

dont embarrass yourself .

and i'm talking about the exact same thing silly !!!!

isi and scopus are both INTERNATIONAL organizations !!!

GOD !!! the amount of education you have is sth laughable !

dont embarrass yourself .

and i'm talking about the exact same thing silly !!!!

isi and scopus are both INTERNATIONAL organizations !!!

GOD !!! the amount of education you have is sth laughable !

you even understand the concept of "patent".

Do you?

Who cares about the 1948 UN definitions, they are not divine instruction whom we can't mend.

Actually that's one way to put it.

Monarch - rule of one.

Aristocracy = Rule of Few.

Democracy = Rule of All.

In monarchy or aristocracy, it is feared that, the rule of few people can compromise the preservation of "others" thus democracy = rule of all is preferred. Where all the population is given some sort of share in power, through some kind of representation, which they select themselves.

In aristocracy, power would be in the hands of few, and they might abuse it to make their lives better on the expense of "others", but when this same power is given to "everyone", then it becomes democracy. The group as a whole looks after its own interest, thus it is believed, the population wont be "abused" and would look after their own safety and interest and the "instinct of self preservation" would prevail.

So democracy has nothing to do with ideas like Secularism, and it does not even have to do with "articles of human rights" Because, essentially, democracy is rule of the majority, and the majority can do anything it wants. These actions/laws, are amoral, it means they are neither good or bad, from an objective perspective.

A popular definition of democracy is

Abraham Lincoln

"Rule of the people, by the people, for the people"

No where here do you find, "secularism" to be an essential condition for democracy, or even "humans rights"

Democracy is rule of the people, by the people ,for the people. If the people want, they can form rule and constitution, consisting of satanic rituals, human sacrifice and slavery. If it is will of the people, then so it shall be.

The connotation of how Democracy might be related to "human rights" some how, is due to the presumed "instinct of self preservation" by the population which they would follow innate in humans.

e.g, You wont see a man who would chop of his hands for the sake of it. Because it is the instinct of self preservation in him. This same "instinct of self preservation", is presumed to prevail in a larger population as well. Thus when power is given to "all" in democracy. They wont be chopping of their hands for the sake of it. This leads to the presumption, democracy "nurtures", "human rights", or rather in other words " The instinct of self preservation".

From a subjective point of view. Democracy might nurture instinct of self preservation but it does not nurture "humanity". For example, if the "population", feels it is threatened by an outside group, then they may resort to every inhumane action to eliminate their enemy. Nothing "humane" about that.

This is why you see how Americans nuked Japan without remorse. Killing all men, women and children, they could find, and they don't regret it even today. Nothing humane about it.

I think some people here are confusing completely unrelated ideas and claiming how one can not be without another. Without having any fundamental understanding of what they are actually talking about. They are wrong. Thus the hardcore trolling on this thread.

PS: Also, I would like to add, how Islam and democracy are an oxymoron, is an ignorant and baseless argument.

@qamar1990 @Talon

Last edited:
Actually that's one way to put it.

Monarch - rule of one.

Aristocracy = Rule of Few.

Democracy = Rule of All.

In monarchy or aristocracy, it is feared that, the rule of few people can compromise the preservation of "others" thus democracy = rule of all is preferred. Where all the population is given some sort of share in power, through some kind of representation, which they select themselves.

In aristocracy, power would be in the hands of few, and they might abuse it to make their lives better on the expense of "others", but when this same power is given to "everyone", then it becomes democracy. The group as a whole looks after its own interest, thus it is believed, the population wont be "abused" and would look after their own safety and interest and the "instinct of self preservation" would prevail.

So democracy has nothing to do with ideas like Secularism, and it does not even have to do with "articles of human rights" Because, essentially, democracy is rule of the majority, and the majority can do anything it wants. These actions/laws, are amoral, it means they are neither good or bad, from an objective perspective.

A popular definition of democracy is

Abraham Lincoln

"Rule of the people, by the people, for the people"

No where here do you find, "secularism" to be an essential condition for democracy, or even "humans rights"

Democracy is rule of the people, by the people ,for the people. If the people want, they can form rule and constitution, consisting of satanic rituals, human sacrifice and slavery. If it is will of the people, then so it shall be.

The connotation of how Democracy might be related to "human rights" some how, is due to the presumed "instinct of self preservation" by the population which they would follow innate in humans.

e.g, You wont see a man who would chop of his hands for the sake of it. Because it is the instinct of self preservation in him. This same "instinct of self preservation", is presumed to prevail in a larger population as well. Thus when power is given to "all" in democracy. They wont be chopping of their hands for the sake of it. This leads to the presumption, democracy "nurtures", "human rights", or rather in other words " The instinct of self preservation".

From a subjective point of view. Democracy might nurture instinct of self preservation but it does not nurture "humanity". For example, if the "population", feels it is threatened by an outside group, then they may resort to every inhumane action to eliminate their enemy. Nothing "humane" about that.

This is why you see how Americans nuked Japan without remorse, killing all men, women and children, they could find, and they don't regret it even today. Nothing humane about it.

I think some people here are confusing completely unrelated ideas and claiming how one can not be without another. Without having any fundamental understanding of what they are actually talking about. They are wrong. Thus the hardcore trolling on this thread.

PS: Also, I would like to add, how Islam and democracy are an oxymoron, is an ignorant and baseless argument.

@qamar1990 @Talon
NO sir NO the democracy is not at all aligned with Islamic concept of Govt. especially the law making part.
We should have to mend a few things for democracy to work with the principles of Islam thus be called 'Islamic democracy'. These governing clauses are mentioned in our constitution as Objective resolution hence declared as the base of every constitution ever made in the country. The only difficulty in implementing this resolution in its true spirit is the fact we don't have an Islamic model of Economy.

NO sir NO the democracy is not at all aligned with Islamic concept of Govt. especially the law making part.
We should have to mend a few things for democracy to work with the principles of Islam thus be called 'Islamic democracy'. These governing clauses are mentioned in our constitution as Objective resolution hence declared as the base of every constitution ever made in the country. The only difficulty in implementing this resolution in its true spirit is the fact we don't have an Islamic model of Economy.

Even in USA's constitution, certain limitation are set on democracy and certain elements and narratives are encouraged. These are Guidelines for a system. So why can't "guidelines" inspired from Islam can be implemented into this system?

In USA, Homosexuality and **** industry has been legalized, and abortion of babies is on its way to be legalized too, but one thing the Americans are struggling with the most right now, is the banning of guns, because in the articles of USA's constitution, every citizen has the right to own weapons Thus, these "guidelines" are putting certain limitation, and encouraging some narratives in the system.

then again, we may argue, why can't Islam inspired articles be implemented as a guideline for the system?

To prevent legalization of **** industry, in the future perhaps, because it is against Islam?

We can call this system, Islamic democracy or Islamic republic, or whatever you wanna name it. Even the name is irrelevant, if the functionality is there. We can even call it gikralishiswatalosa...

PS: By system I mean a political system. A political machinery of governance. e.g democracy, communism. etc.

Even in USA's constitution, certain limitation are set on democracy and certain elements and narratives are encouraged. These are Guidelines for a system. So why can't "guidelines" inspired from Islam can be implemented into this system?

In USA, Homosexuality and **** industry has been legalized, and abortion of babies is on its way to be legalized too, but one thing the Americans are struggling with the most right now, is the banning of guns, because in the articles of USA's constitution, every citizen has the right to own weapons Thus, these "guidelines" are putting certain limitation, and encouraging some narratives in the system.

then again, we may argue, why can't Islam inspired articles be implemented as a guideline for the system?

To prevent legalization of **** industry, in the future perhaps, because it is against Islam?

We can call this Islamic democracy or Islamic republic, or whatever you wanna name. Even the name is irrelevant, if the functionality is there.

PS: By system I mean a political system. A political machinery of governance. e.g democracy, communism. etc.

Interest Free Economy. Does it ring some bells?

@RangerPK I have no problem living with Jews, Christians or non believers but non of then shall impose them self on others.
It is clear we are not here to discuss for learning from other's opinion rather we are here with pre-set notions and religious bias.

Otherwise, there are many states doing great job, following on Islamic laws.
I think people are unclear about the concept of Islam, being a Muslim and its meaning.

Back
Top Bottom