What's new

Polls for national and provincial assemblies should be held later this year . PMLN/ PDM

Sir same happened in 2000s and happened in 2018 and 2022 nothing happened
Barely few thousand people were upset
just wait dear this time its youth and charged political party . its not PMLN or PPP type mafad parst tola

No elections in 90 days, no problem.

Judiciary will disqualify Imran Khan.

just wait dear this time its youth and charged political party . its not PMLN or PPP type mafad parst tola
I hope so
My generation of millennials was also baykaar.

Let's see what genZ does.

My observation in my immediate relatives is
They are worse then millennials with TikTok and PUBG trend

I hope so
My generation of millennials was also baykaar.

Let's see what genZ does.

My observation in my immediate relatives is
They are worse then millennials with TikTok and PUBG trend
turkey is best example

dar nikal gya hai sir . ye wo zamana nhi ke zia ne aik taqreer ki thi sab khatam ho gya tha

Every single day is adding to the miseries of the people, the destruction of the economy, chaos all around, business groups, financial markets all are looking for politcial stability that will lead to economic stability.

The uncertainty is leading to more problems in all fronts, only earlier elections can solve the problems. And if the Punjab and KPK local elections are not held within 90 days as per the constitution, article 6 can be promulgated, even if it is stopped by the estab. and PDM now, later on they will have to face it.
There is no constitution in Pakistan. All stupids like us should had gotten this silly thing down our silly heads by now.
There is just Jenral Seb Gun and boot to walk over us.
ملٹری بدمعاشیہ فوجستان

Having said that ...
Elections in Oct were not that far away.
Why IK is in a hurry.
Dissolving provincial assemblies is a blunder.

And then these guys expect Imran to endorse their political-economic deal with IMF ? He would be very stupid to do that..

It's recommended to delay elections for the foreseeable future and pull out the economy from the spiral.

Back
Top Bottom