What's new

Two Opposing Terms: Islamic and Republic

she puts you in your place that why you have a problem with her lol.
, .

If crying $hit to run to mods is the way to go, she is the champ. That's for sure.

But that doesn't mean she is enjoying freedms offered by Islamism. Neither do you.

So please do not run away from discussion and start getting personal.

..\

i enjoy the freedom to do anything, but so do most pakistanis as well if the laws of pakistan actually gets applied!!! ...

Oh the Mullahs apply blasted blasphemy laws every day. Several hundred innocent Christians are behind bars.

Either Jail will kill them

or Mullahs will

This is Islamism for you that you have run away from. but you still support the curse to be applied to Pakistan. hight of intellectualism. The very top of it.

instead of actually talking shit on the internet perhaps you should just help educate a few kids in pakistan, .

Yes Siree. And much more than you can ever imagine.

I just come here to ward off Islamist evil as much as I can.

Sad to see Pakistanis sitting in the West have turned so many forums into Islamist cesspool.

So consider it an effort on the internet in addition to the effort on the street and mohalla.

If crying $hit to run to mods is the way to go, she is the champ. That's for sure.

But that doesn't mean she is enjoying freedms offered by Islamism. Neither do you.

So please do not run away from discussion and start getting personal.

please stop with the bs lol the whole forum knows that you lack commonsense and logic.
i don't know her situation but i know that she puts you in your place.

Oh the Mullahs apply blasted blasphemy laws every day. Several hundred innocent Christians are behind bars.

Either Jail will kill them

or Mullahs will
we should remove those laws because they are in a sense un-islamic as well.
pakistan certainly has a few flaws just like most countries on earth. no country has a perfect system.

This is Islamism for you that you have run away from. but you still support the curse to be applied to Pakistan. hight of intellectualism. The very top of it.
we don't run, its you who runs!
you don't even know what a damn republic is!!
you don't explain your stance on anything and just continue talking shit like you actually changing minds.
with the type of bullish it that you post actually will make more islamists, your attitude and ignorance is actually harmful for pakistan @WebMaster watch this guy please. review his title for godsake

Yes Siree. And much more than you can ever imagine.

I just come here to ward off Islamist evil as much as I can.

Sad to see Pakistanis sitting in the West have turned so many forums into Islamist cesspool.

So consider it an effort on the internet in addition to the effort on the street and mohalla

get of the internet open a school and teach some kids if you want to help your country trying to turn it secular is a lost cause buddy perhaps you should use your energy and resources better on educating kids.
and also say thanks to god that you actually have people like me and @Talon in other country because without us expats pakistan would not exist.

what the price of their currency is not a big deal. and what ever happened with that is very recent because of the sanctions, so stop lying and spreading bs

Look at the decline of their currency since the plague came into power in 1979.

Living in USA means you have no idea how bad the situation is in Iran.

Smart countries do not come under sanctions, and if they do, they try to get out as soon as possible.

Dumb governments however keep their people under chokehold and the countries under sanction.

But you may never understand it.

may never never never understand.

Look at the decline of their currency since the plague came into power in 1979.

Living in USA means you have no idea how bad the situation is in Iran.

Smart countries do not come under sanctions, and if they do, they try to get out as soon as possible.

Dumb governments however keep their people under chokehold and the countries under sanction.

But you may never understand it.

may never never never understand.
ignore the currency and look at the progress they made in other fields!!!
like education, poverty, disease, research !!!!

well iran is about to get out of sanctions very soon with the new deal they signed, that should shut you up real good.
iran got under sanctions for practicing their right to nuclear technology!!
just stop lying to yourself bud, i know the situation about iran very well your not going to fool me with your bs.
the whole world knows iran made more progress under the islamic government, stop arguing against facts.

p......
we don't run, its you who runs!
you don't even know what a damn republic is!!
you don't explain your stance on anything and just continue talking shit like you actually changing minds.
with the type of bullish it that you post actually will make more islamists, your attitude and ignorance is actually harmful for pakistan WebMaster watch this guy please. review his title for godsake .

Ran to the mods?

the same bibi running to the mods instead of facing the reality.

Typical so typical.

Why are you trying to fork up this thread.

If you don't like it

don't read it

I never invited you to post in the thread.

But if you asked a question,

I did post the reply.

But now that you have nothing to add, please go check out other threads.

Why so much personal animosity?

why oh why?

ignore the currency and look at the progress they made in other fields!!!
like education, poverty, disease, research !!!!

well iran is about to get out of sanctions very soon with the new deal they signed, that should shut you up real good.
iran got under sanctions for practicing their right to nuclear technology!!
just stop lying to yourself bud, i know the situation about iran very well your not going to fool me with your bs.
the whole world knows iran made more progress under the islamic government, stop arguing against facts.

With petro dollars, they could have done 1000 times better.

but you will never understand how Mullahs ruined a perfect nation.

you will never.

Ran to the mods?

the same bibi running to the mods instead of facing the reality.

Typical so typical.

Why are you trying to fork up this thread.

If you don't like it

don't read it

I never invited you to post in the thread.

But if you asked a question,

I did post the reply.

But now that you have nothing to add, please go check out other threads.

Why so much personal animosity?

why oh why?

With petro dollars, they could have done 1000 times better.

but you will never understand how Mullahs ruined a perfect nation.

you will never.

everybody who reads this thread will know who won this debate and who lost, so I'm done with this unless something new comes lol.
as i told you from the start and i told you now your arguments are baseless.

making pakistan secular is a lost cause perhaps serving your country in another way will be better. i suggest your encourage kids to get better education. and perhaps if secularism truly is the best thing then a educated pakistan will embrace it.

everybody who reads this thread will know who won this debate and who lost, so I'm done with this unless something new comes lol.
as i told you from the start and i told you now your arguments are baseless.

making pakistan secular is a lost cause perhaps serving your country in another way will be better. i suggest your encourage kids to get better education. and perhaps if secularism truly is the best thing then a educated pakistan will embrace it.

Try not to act like 7th grader school yard bully.

The thread is to discuss ideas

But you want to hijack this Mullah style and declare non-existent victories.

Thank you

Try not to act like 7th grader school yard bully.

The thread is to discuss ideas

But you want to hijack this Mullah style and declare non-existent victories.

Thank you

ok i lose, you win.
secularism is better now what?

Too bad it will be drowned out by bunch of bhands and ignoramus posters here, and off course Pakistani un-intellectuals of today.

You were absolutely right brother . I was expecting some good discussion and I was wrong ...

@RangerPK :
Bro A democracy without secularism is like a "Khilafat e Rashida" without Shariah ...
When you are able to understand this simple thing , then come back for discussion on serious issues ...

@qamar1990 & @Panther 57
No offence , but From your posts its quite clear that you guys have no idea about "Islamic Laws" & Fiqah .. Now if you are willing to discuss it in a good way , then do let me know please

Last edited:
@qamar1990 & @Panther 57
No offence , but From your posts its quite clear that you guys have no idea about "Islamic Laws" & Fiqah .. Now if you are willing to discuss it in a good way , then do let me know please
It is your opinion, so far you havent been able to support your point with any logic or evidence. It is due to this reason I called it a quits in my last post. Replying this post only because you mentioned my name otherwise, i don't find any reason to hit my head against wall.

It is your opinion, so far you havent been able to support your point with any logic or evidence
@qamar1990

Okay .. Lets discuss the articles of universal human rights declaration of 1948 , one by one and see wether they are in contradiction with Islamic law and doctrine or not ,,,

Article 1: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2: Everyone is entitled to all rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

Article 3: Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4: No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

In Islam , neither all human beings are born free , nor all human beings are equal in dignity and rights ..
Free Men are superior to Slaves , Men and Women have unequal rights , Muslims & non Muslims have unequal rights and dignity .. And then certain muslims are superior to other muslims in terms of respect and dignity .....

Allah says in Quran :

Allah has bestowed His gifts of sustenance more freely on some of you than on others: those more favoured are not going to throw back their gifts to those whom their right hands possess(slaves), so as to be equal with them in respect thereof . Will they then deny the favours of Allah? [16:71]

So Quran recognises this unequality as divinely established order of things and being a "free man" is Allah`s grace on someone according to Quran

29 verses of Quran mention Slavery , According to Quran , its lawful to enslave non muslim men & women . There is no limit to how many slaves a muslim can own , A slave is property of his master and quran allows a man to have Intercourse with all his female slaves (concubines) , even without their consent . A child born to a concubine is a "born slave" with limited rights ..

Allah says in quran :

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].(4:3)

In this verse , Allah has allowed a muslim man to marry upto 4 muslim women at a time and the number of concubines/female slaves (those your right hand possess) is not restricted ....
A woman cant marry two men at the same time , neither is she allowed to have intercourse with the male slaves she may possess

A Muslim man can marry a non muslim (follower of book) woman , but a Muslim woman cant marry a non muslim man
[Also in law of Pakistan , If a male citizen marries a foreigner woman , she is entitled to Pakistan nationality , but if a female Pakistani citizen marries a foreigner man , he does not get any such previliges]

A permission from family of a woman is mandatory for marrying her (In most of the fiqhas)

In quran Allah says:

Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females(4:11)

The share of a male is twice the share of a female in islam (hence unequal)

Allah says in quran :

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.(4:34)

So men are superior to women in Islam and this verse also clearly defines that it is the duty of males to earn livelihood and not womens`. Men are even allowed to physically beat their wives for wrong doings

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (1/363): “The phrase ‘but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them’ in this verse means that they are superior in physical nature, attitude, status, obedience to the commands of Allaah, spending, taking care of interests, and virtue, in this world and in the Hereafter

Allah says in Quran :

And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her (2:282)

Again the women are held inferior and witness by two women equals witness by one man , And the reason has been clearly given , women have a higher tendency to make errors/ forget

And still who believes that women and men are equal according to Islam , In fact has no Idea about teachings of the holy Quran ...

Also i have quoted quran only , as quran is the undisputed text among all sects . Quoting Ahadith and rulings of different scholars will make this post very lengthy and some may find them really harsh against women and non muslims

About muslims and non muslims being "equal" in a islamic society and the spirit of universal brotherhood , see what quran has to say :

3:118 O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand

3:28 Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.

4:101 surely the unbelievers are your open enemy.

4:104 And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain, and you hope from Allah what they do not hope; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

4:160 Wherefore for the iniquity of those who are Jews did We disallow to them the good things which had been made lawful for them and for their hindering many (people) from Allah's way.

5:13 But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

5:14 And with those who say, We are Christians, We made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of, therefore We excited among them enmity and hatred to the day of resurrection; and Allah will inform them of what they did.

5:41 O Apostle! let not those grieve you who strive together in hastening to unbelief from among those who say with their mouths: We believe, and their hearts do not believe, and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners for the sake of a lie, listeners for another people who have not come to you; they alter the words from their places, saying: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious; and as for him whose temptation Allah desires, you cannot control anything for him with Allah. Those are they for whom Allah does not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall have disgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement in the hereafter.

5:51 O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

5:72 Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.

5:73 Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third (person) of the three; and there is no god but the one God, and if they desist not from what they say, a painful chastisement shall befall those among them who disbelieve.

8:12 When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

8:17 So you did not slay them, but it was Allah Who slew them, and you did not smite when you smote (the enemy), but it was Allah Who smote, and that He might confer upon the believers a good gift from Himself; surely Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

8:39 And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

8:50 And had you seen when the angels will cause to die those who disbelieve, smiting their faces and their backs, and (saying): Taste the punishment of burning.

8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe.

8:59 And let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape.

8:60 And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.

8:65 O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand.

8:67 It is not fit for a prophet that he should take captives unless he has fought and triumphed in the land; you desire the frail goods of this world, while Allah desires (for you) the hereafter; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

9:5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9:26 Then Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Apostle and upon the believers, and sent down hosts which you did not see, and chastised those who disbelieved, and that is the reward of the unbelievers.

9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

9:30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

9:41 Go forth light and heavy, and strive hard in Allah's way with your property and your persons; this is better for you, if you know.

9:73 O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

9:74 They swear by Allah that they did not speak, and certainly they did speak, the word of unbelief, and disbelieved after their Islam, and they had determined upon what they have not been able to effect, and they did not find fault except because Allah and His Apostle enriched them out of His grace; therefore if they repent, it will be good for them; and if they turn back, Allah will chastise them with a painful chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall not have in the land any guardian or a helper.

9:111 Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

9:123 O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

17:16 And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.

22:25 Surely (as for) those who disbelieve, and hinder (men) from Allah's way and from the Sacred Mosque which We have made equally for all men, (for) the dweller therein and (for) the visitor, and whoever shall incline therein to wrong unjustly, We will make him taste of a painful chastisement.

25:52 So do not follow the unbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.

26:201 They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.

32:22 And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the communications of his Lord, then he turns away from them? Surely We will give punishment to the guilty.

33:26 And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.

34:51 And could you see when they shall become terrified, but (then) there shall be no escape and they shall be seized upon from a near place

35:36 And (as for) those who disbelieve, for them is the fire of hell; it shall not be finished with them entirely so that they should die, nor shall the chastisement thereof be lightened to them: even thus do We retribute every ungrateful one.

35:39 He it is Who made you rulers in the land; therefore whoever disbelieves, his unbelief is against himself; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers with their Lord in anything except hatred; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers in anything except loss.

36:8 Surely We have placed chains on their necks, and these reach up to their chins, so they have their heads raised aloft.

36:9 And We have made before them a barrier and a barrier behind them, then We have covered them over so that they do not see.

36:10 And it is alike to them whether you warn them or warn them not: they do not believe.

36:63 This is the hell with which you were threatened.

36:64 Enter into it this day because you disbelieved.

37:170 But (now) they disbelieve in it, so they will come to know.

37:171 And certainly Our word has already gone forth in respect of Our servants, the apostles:

37:172 Most surely they shall be the assisted ones

37:173 And most surely Our host alone shall be the victorious ones.

37:174 Therefore turn away from them till a time,

37:175 And (then) see them, so they too shall see.

37:176 What! would they then hasten on Our chastisement?

37:177 But when it shall descend in their court, evil shall then be the morning of the warned ones.

40:10 Surely those who disbelieve shall be cried out to: Certainly Allah's hatred (of you) when you were called upon to the faith and you rejected, is much greater than your hatred of yourselves.

47:4 So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

48:29 Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking grace from Allah and pleasure; their marks are in their faces because of the effect of prostration; that is their description in the Taurat and their description in the Injeel; like as seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the unbelievers on account of them; Allah has promised those among them who believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.

58:22 You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day befriending those who act in opposition to Allah and His Apostle, even though they were their (own) fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk; these are they into whose hearts He has impressed faith, and whom He has strengthened with an inspiration from Him: and He will cause them to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein; Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him these are Allah's party: now surely the party of Allah are the successful ones.

59:2 He it is Who caused those who disbelieved of the followers of the Book to go forth from their homes at the first banishment you did not think that they would go forth, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes!

59:3 And had it not been that Allah had decreed for them the exile, He would certainly have punished them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have chastisement of the fire.

63:4 And when you see them, their persons will please you, and If they speak, you will listen to their speech; (they are) as if they were big pieces of wood clad with garments; they think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, therefore beware of them; may Allah destroy them, whence are they turned back?

66:9 O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be hard against them; and their abode is hell; and evil is the resort.

68:15 When Our communications are recited to him, he says: Stories of those of yore.

68:16 We will brand him on the nose.

69:30 Lay hold on him, then put a chain on him,

69:31 Then cast him into the burning fire,

69:32 Then thrust him into a chain the length of which is seventy cubits.
69:33 Surely he did not believe in Allah, the Great,

76:4 Surely We have prepared for the unbelievers chains and shackles and a burning fire.

98:6 Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.

.How is THIS contradicting ISLAM? Islam also says form a council and elect your ruler

WHERE does Islam say that ?

The idea of democracy has nothing to do with "human rights"

That may be your personal opinion or thinking . The world thinks otherwise . See what the United Nations has to say on it :

Democracy and the United Nations

Democracy is one of the universal and indivisible core values and principles of the United Nations. It is based on the freely expressed will of people and closely linked to the rule of law and exercise of human rights and fundamental freedoms.

Democracy, and democratic governance in particular, means that people’s human rights and fundamental freedoms are respected, promoted and fulfilled, allowing them to live with dignity.

United Nations Global Issues

@FaujHistorian
Islam is more "anti democratic" then how much "anti islamic" democracy is .. want to open a new thread on that or shall we carry on with it in this same thread??

Last edited:
Okay .. Lets discuss the articles of universal human rights declaration of 1948 , one by one and see wether they are in contradiction with Islamic law and doctrine or not ,,,
I will come back to you on your questions in due course. Right now I cannot engage in long discussions due to year end.

You were absolutely right brother . I was expecting some good discussion and I was wrong ...

@RangerPK :
Bro A democracy without secularism is like a "Khilafat e Rashida" without Shariah ...
When you are able to understand this simple thing , then come back for discussion on serious issues ...

Read my posts above again then. Democracy has nothing to do with secularism. Democracy is rule of the majority. If democracy want, it can pass out laws to kill all minority who don't profess to a certain faith. Democracy is amoral. Laws are amoral. By amoral I mean, from an objective point of view, they are neither good or bad, those are just "actions". Those actions can be ANY thing.

You are confusing two different ideas and putting a condition that one can not exist without another. That is not the case, and quite frankly, silly.

Me thinks you are picking wrong example. She dumped Islamist countries and now enjoys secular environment that truly protects women's rights.

Just like you my dear just like you.

peace
Afraid to quote me?

Tell me 1 Islamic NOT ISLAMSIT country THAT ACTUALLY follows ISLAM ...

As for woman's rights in the WEST...THEY FOLLOW more of Islam then you living in some corner of Pakistan can imagine!

As far as secular crap is concerned NO COUNTRY on the planet no matter how much they babble is TRULY SECULAR!

As for secular nations protecting Woman's rights? WELL HELLO wake up! THAT is what Islam said...Just coz they are doing it under secular flag doesnt mean you become blind over WHAT ISLAM ACTUALLY PREACHES....wait you are blind...all your posts state so!

As for dumping! Dude which mullah kidnapped you and spanked you?

I was born in Pakistan, have a green passport no way did I dump anything hell YOU have no rights to question me as you didnt do any GREATNESS that you should try to put others down...

Now just coz YOUR MULLAH mind doesnt allow women to go abroad for study purposes...WELL, what can I say MULLAH sahab MULLAH hi hain @Secur please deal with this looney! I am not going to tolerate such crap thrown on me by someone who cant even quote me so that I can spank him back to his Mullah!

@qamar1990 kisskay moun lag rahay ho? This guy wants to live in denial ...He thinks what people do is far greater than the REAL TEACHINGS which one should adhere to...

This is where ALLAH TOLD US to adhere to the ROPE OF ALLAH....now if he wants to hold on to he said , she did situations, what the hell can we do about that?

You are confusing two different ideas and putting a condition that one can not exist without another. That is not the case, and quite frankly, silly.

Ok bro ....I cant argue with you any more ..
I gave you the UN official explanation in the above post and you say that it is silly , ...

If you believe that your definitions and understanding is better than the understanding of intellectuals of the whole world combined (i.e UN) , then I rest my case
Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom