What's new

Two Opposing Terms: Islamic and Republic

Guidelines are their but sadly we don't have any practical economical model at hand which is based truly on Interest Free Economy.

That is a different topic. Economy is a very complex subject. You can not just say, there is gonna be interest free economy, and ban all interest. It is mainly because the modern banking system and world global economy has been integrated with each other based on interest. t

To actually counter interest, we need to come up with alternative economic system, which needs to be constructed from head to toe. The thing is no body is educated or smart enough, or even willing enough, to pick up this struggle and come up with a counter narrative.

It is like a "war" of intellect.

@Talon
Lets keep it very simple i.e [yes/no]

1) does islam prohibit slavery ? do slaves enjoy equal rights ?
2) do muslims and non muslims have equal status and rights in Islam ?
3) does quran give men and women equal rights & status ?

The answer to all of them is definitely "NO" ...
And that makes Islam contradict with the UN human rights declaration of 1948 and UN definition of democracy
And thats what this discussion is about !!! Whats so difficult to understand ??

And If you want to discuss other details regarding Islamic interpretations of these verses , then trust me I know very well what I am talking about ... I never meant to hurt your feminist ego , But truth is truth

I am not trying to say that Islam is wrong,
All I am saying is "Islam and democracy are incompatible"

Ok...

First if we see it from the definition of the term slave....one who has NO RIGHTS ABSOLUTELY then Islam has abolished that by giving welfare (yes slave as the word states does not get welfare or any GOOD treatment) and putting them as "right hand posses" The Wisdom Fund - Slavery in Islam

Another thing is the best example BILAL...who was a slave

About Muslims and non Muslim having equal rights...Mind you if you studied shariah you will see Non Muslims have MORE say because they are treated as they do not know it was wrong while a Muslim is punishable more for the same crime BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WAS WRONG....

Men and women have equal rights in their own way...Like a man cant conceive and woman has her limits too...and each MAN AND WOMAN are given their rights according to their nature...

As for UN rights...DO YOU KNOW they keep changing and are not a FIXED LAW? So how can you compare to something that is not consistent?

then trust me I know very well what I am talking about and exactly why should I trust you? Do you know many say this when they dont have ANY form of knowledge...i have heard peers say this ...
feminist ego- first learn the meaning of the word then tell me if a woman is saying this:
Like a man cant conceive and woman has her limits too...and each MAN AND WOMAN are given their rights according to their nature.
does she belong in that group?

All I am saying is "Islam and democracy are incompatible" - good we know what you are saying...Now listen to what we are saying!

What you say is a minority in the world
And the minority itself is not known to fully implement neither Un nor Quranic edicts on human rights.
Hope Islamsits wake up one day

But it is hard. Religion can make people blind and keep them high on Ayatuallahtic drugs.

So they never can face the reality

and continue repeating slogans as a blind and deaf person would do.

You talk to them about 2013, they jumpt to 700AD

you talk to them about 700AD and they jump to 200 AD

And thus this $tupid game of hide and seek goes on and on and on.

@WebMaster @Secur @Slav Defence @Aeronaut can we get mr. fauji to stop painting his islamophobis every chance he gets! Its making me sick to have to repeat it over and over...If he cant come out of his shock of being spanked by a MULLAH...why do we have to suffer from his incoherent rants?

Boy o boy - you just reinforced what Azlan had to say ...
DID I? Did you even read what I wrote? :angel:

Wrong - the minority cannot be held hostage to the will of the majority. That might be the rule of the majority but not democracy.
Ok...lets hear your definition of democracy!

Last edited:
Ok...

First if we see it from the definition of the term slave....one who has NO RIGHTS ABSOLUTELY then Islam has abolished that by giving welfare (yes slave as the word states does not get welfare or any GOOD treatment) and putting them as "right hand posses" The Wisdom Fund - Slavery in Islam

Another thing is the best example BILAL...who was a slave

About Muslims and non Muslim having equal rights...Mind you if you studied shariah you will see Non Muslims have MORE say because they are treated as they do not know it was wrong while a Muslim is punishable more for the same crime BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WAS WRONG....

Men and women have equal rights in their own way...Like a man cant conceive and woman has her limits too...and each MAN AND WOMAN are given their rights according to their nature...

As for UN rights...DO YOU KNOW they keep changing and are not a FIXED LAW? So how can you compare to something that is not consistent?

then trust me I know very well what I am talking about and exactly why should I trust you? Do you know many say this when they dont have ANY form of knowledge...i have heard peers say this ...
feminist ego- first learn the meaning of the word then tell me if a woman is saying this: does she belong in that group?

All I am saying is "Islam and democracy are incompatible" - good we know what you are saying...Now listen to what we are saying!

@WebMaster @Secur @Slav Defence @Aeronaut can we get mr. fauji to stop painting his islamophobis every chance he gets! Its making me sick to have to repeat it over and over...If he cant come out of his shock of being spanked by a MULLAH...why do we have to suffer from his incoherent rants?

DID I? Did you even read what I wrote? :angel:

Ok...lets hear your definition of democracy!
I don't wish to intrude into your fight - it's just that I find your reasoning far less convincing than others.

@qamar1990
I wanted to give you a very detailed answer and due to this reason wanted take my time, which would have taken a long time and the spirit of discussion would have diminished by then. Therefore, here I am with a response to your post

Article 1: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.Article 2: Everyone is entitled to all rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

Article 3: Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4: No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
In Islam , neither all human beings are born free , nor all human beings are equal in dignity and rights ..
Free Men are superior to Slaves , Men and Women have unequal rights , Muslims & non Muslims have unequal rights and dignity .. And then certain muslims are superior to other muslims in terms of respect and dignity .....

Human Rights. “Dignity of humankind” without any conditions attached is the first and basic law of the Qura’n.

1. Gender Equality

According to the Qur’an, gender difference is neither the means of lowering nor raising of status. That is, neither the male on the basis of being male is better nor is the female on the basis of being female worst off. The genesis of life is from the ‘one self (4-1)’. Qura’n says “every human child, weather boy or a girl has a part in it of male and female’’ (49-13).

Therefore the male is neither a special being nor is the female a different specie. Both genders are of one being and are partners in the one status as human being. There is no aspect which has its door open for one and closed for the other. Biologically the difference that exists between man and woman is from natural inheritance. On human level there is no difference. On this level the field of action is the same for both and the reaction in the law of nature is the same (3-194). ‘None of you will have your actions wasted whether you are a male or female’---What is the meaning of male and female (thafis)……..? ‘you are part of each other’---‘You share equally in all aspects of life’. ‘You are part of the same group of people’. Have a look at verses 33-35 and 9-71. How does the Qura’n make man and woman stand shoulder to shoulder in matters of lie.

Gender Equality is the basic right of humanity and cannot be usurped in any way. The Qura’nic social system is responsible for maintaining that equality.

2. The Standard of Deeds as Higher Status

Following the issue of Dignity, the varying status of Humankind comes to the fore. The rule for it is as follows:

46-19 The status and position of every body is dependent upon their actions. That is the dignity of humankind on the basis of human being will be followed by taking into account the personal character and actions of the individual, and the society as a whole will establish their status and position accordingly. The person of higher capabilities will have the right to higher position in society (49-13). From the highest to the lowest all positions will be open to every body, who according to their capabilities will be able to claim for themselves. This right of status cannot be usurped by any body nor will any other standard be adopted for it.

3. Right of Freedom

You must have heard this slogan many a times “ Freedom is every body’s birth right” yet its true meaning has seldom been obvious. The place from whence you might have heard this slogan proclaimed, would be the same place from where rules are proclaimed putting all sorts of restrictions on rights of the people. So, one is at a loss to understand that if Freedom is a basic right then why are these restrictions imposed. The answer given is that these restrictions are imposed according to the Law and as such these do not restrict humankind’s freedom; and if these laws were not there then nothing would be safe. ---hence for freedom these laws are imperative.

It is true that for the safety of individuals these restrictions are necessary, but it is also obvious that those given the authority to enact these laws perpetrate transgressions, behind the veil of authority that assertion of lawlessness is of no value. The lawlessness (anarchy) is an open revolt but their transgressions take place behind legal curtains. These people in authority first go through the ritual of law-making and then this knife ‘blown upon with Bismillah from Shah Madar’ is used to cut the throat of whoever, thus making the slaughter as halal.

(i) This is a very important question which has not been answered yet, as to how can the preservation of Right and the necessity of making Laws be reconciled that both remain intact. The solution is given by the Qura’n. It first explained in 3:78/79 ‘No human being, even though Allah may have given him/her a code of laws or the power to enforce it or even prophethood- has the right to say to others: “you should obey me rather than God” Qura’n has established the constitution of human right at such a high level that humankind could not even envisage.

(ii) This is the reality of Human Rights. Now look at Law making. In the same verse by saying min dunillaah it explained that though it is necessary to enact laws they cannot be man-made laws. Only God has that right. Now the question arises as to how are these divine laws to be enacted? Will it be theocracy which in God’s name the clergy will do as it pleases? Qura’n says ‘NO’, theocracy is the worst example of transgression. That is why Qura’n has juxta positioned Haman who was the representative of the clergy, with Pharaoh as an equal criminal. With regard to restriction imposed by law it says in 3:78,79 ‘no body has the right to tamper with these restrictions or impose others’. This is the practical meaning of laailaahaa illallaah that none has the power and authority to subjugate (let alone enslave) any other person. Now it raises the question as to how to practically implement these limits and restrictions given in the Book of God. It is clearly explained that this right is not given to any particular group or community but that it is the collective responsibility of all the individuals of the society and these matters will be “addressed in consultation” (42:38). These rights of consultation are also included in the list. The practical machinery for consultation will be constructed according to the conditions then prevailing.

So the Qura’n has given the laws which must be followed or has established those limits within which the community will consult to change them as required. No one has the right to transgress these limits or to implement others instead, because this will equate to means of usurping the Human freedom and no body can be given that permission. Qura’n equates this to Shirk. Sura Shuaraa 42:41says ‘have these people got other partners who enact such rules for which they have no permission from God?’ Thus the Qura’n gives no permission to enact such laws for the society.

This is the method by which the Qura’n prevents assault on any Human Rights so that lawlessness does not spread in the society. This collection of distributed right is the unique quality of the Quran.

4. Rights of Labour

Qura’ns pronouncement is that ‘every one will get the full reward for their work’ (39:70).

No body will usurp the rewards of his/her effort, nor reduce its return. In this respect it said at other place ‘except those who are incapacitated to work (which will be discussed later) no body will gain without endeavour’. That is to say that in such a society parasites who sponge off others and live a life of comfort and luxury will have no place. It is therefore obvious that in such a society where ones endeavours will not be exploited, will obtain their rights of just reward. Under this rule the roots of capitalism’s are cut off. Its very existence depends upon the exploitation of labour.

Remember that those who, in spite of the capacity to work, sponge off others labour, are in fact beggars however rich they may be.

5. Justice and Fairness

This is what is meant by “Justice”- That every body receives a fair share. According to the Qura’n Justice is a very composite expression in which all rights are preserved. Legal right is the same thing in that its purpose is to restore through the courts the rights of a person whose share has been usurped. On this issue the Qura’n is so careful as to warn: “watch out that in the matter of justice you do not differentiate between a friend and a foe’ and ‘lest it may happen that as a result of an enemy-nation’s behaviour towards you, it may induce you to injustice. You should always treat them with justice, for justice is not a tit-for tat issue. On the basis of humanity it is their right and your obligation” (5:8).

But Qura’n just does not stop at Justice. It goes beyond (as has been said before). Justice means that whatever is due to people, is given. But what if that is not enough for their necessities? Qura’n says that in that case the society makes up for the shortfall in order to maintain the balance (ehsaan) of the social system (16:90). This ehsaan is also included in the basic rights. The world encourages ‘charity’ in such cases. But charity tramples humanity and it is obvious how it destroys self respect of the receiver of charity! That is why Qura’n does not refer to ehsaan as charity but says that to demand the topping up of this shortfall is a Right. (70:24) Those who’s endeavours are not enough or those who are incapable to provide for themselves have a share in the wealth of those who have more than their requirement. This right is not under cover or secret but is transparent to the Qura’nic social system. To make up for the shortfall of people as a basic right will not be found in any other document except the Quran.

6. The Right of Sustenance

The life source of humanity (indeed of all living things) is the provision of sustenance. The world has decreed that every individual fulfils his responsibility to provide for all their needs and that of their children. But Qura’n in this respect differs from the world. It says ‘ there is no living being in this world, the responsibility of whose providing for its provision is not on Allah’(11:6).

It has to be understood that those responsibilities that Allah has taken upon Himself are to be fulfilled by the State that runs on Qura’nic system. Hence it is the responsibility of any State that runs on Qura’nic system, to ensure that it establishes a system wherein no living creature lacks the necessities of life and declares to all its citizens ‘we are responsible to provide for your and your progeny’s basic necessities too ‘ (6:152). The provision of basic necessities of life is a right of every human being and he can demand it from a system based on Qura’nic principles. This right is not written in any other Charter in the world.

With respect to the provision for the progeny, it also includes the provision of resources for their eduction and training. ‘Do not murder your children due to the lack of resources’ (6:152). Here the word ‘murder’ does not only mean to kill. It also means to destroy by denying education and training (soul destroying). Hence it is the obligation of the Qura’nic system to provide for the best education and training of children. As a result every child can demand best education and training as a right in a Quranic system of State and no body can deny them this right.

7. Sanctity of Life

But before the provision of necessities of life, the protection of life becomes an issue. The Qura’n has clearly expounded ‘God has declared the sanctity of life, hence no body can be given the permission to take life, except when Right demands it (6-152)’. Qura’n explains in another context what this demand is. If one murders another unjustly then the former can be sentenced to death in response, or if one causes disruption in the justice and social system and cannot be refrained from it after repeated attempts, a death sentence can be given. Outside these conditions if one is to take life for no reason, it would be construed as if the whole of humanity is murdered. On the other hand if someone saves one life it is equated to the saving of the whole of humanity. (5-32). Have you noted that under which special conditions has Qura’n allowed taking of a life (that is taking of a life legally)? That too is for the purposes of universal protection of life. That is what it calls bil haq.

8. Sanctity of Wealth

Along with the sanctity of life, the sanctity of wealth which remains for the individuals use, is also included in the basic rights. No body is allowed to usurp what others have for their legitimate use. For it says that you should not usurp each others wealth (4-29). Wealth is a compound word and includes possessions of every kind and its protection is a basic right.

9. Protection of Residence

Following the protection of life and wealth the Qura’n also provides the right to safety of residence. The allegations Qura’n lays at the feet of Jews is this ‘You are the people who unjustly murder and drive out people from their homes’ (2-85). Hence to provide roof over the head is also an obligation of the State and to deny it is an abrogation of the individual’s basic right.

10. Sanctity of Honour

Human honour is invaluable commodity. This thing of the highest standard is not found in the animal kingdom and is only a human specialty. Sexual urge is common among both animals and human, but the sense of honour is only found in the domain of humanity. Hence Qura’n gives the protection of honour a permanent value of Right. Therefore it has ordained the flouting of honour as a major crime and has prescribed a heavy penalty. Adulterer, ‘be it male or female, punish them with hundred lashes’(24-2).

Not only in adultery but to cast unproven aspersions on the honour of a respectable woman is to be punished with eighty lashes (24-4). It is so because this is also an assault on her honour.

To accost and tease respectable women, to pass derogatory and incite-full comments upon them is even greater crime. In this respect it says that such people should be exiled. Such people should be stripped of their citizenship. If they do not recant, they should be taken in custody and on proof of their guilt executed, (33-60).This is that divine rule about which it says ‘this is the law that was given to the previous nations and it is of such permanent value that there can be no change made to it.(22-61). This means these laws existed to all those who were visited by prophets, not limited to Jews and Christians.

11. Right of Choice in Marriage

With respect to married couples, Qura’n has ordained that the choice of a spouse is a basic human right. It addressed men ‘you marry women according to your choice (4:3) and on the other hand has protected the right of choice of women in addressing men ‘you can not be their master by force (4:19). Marriage is a contract for which the agreement of the two parties is the basic condition.

In this context it must be emphasised that after the ‘contract of marriage’ the responsibilities of husband and wife according to Qura’n are equal in all spheres of life. There is only one exception to the rule. In the situation of divorce or widow-hood, the woman is not allowed to remarry during the period known as iddat. There is no such iddat for man and its rationale is obvious. The period establishes if the woman is pregnant. This rule is for the protection of the child’s right, in order to establish the biological father of the child. In Surah Baqara it said ‘the women have similar rights commensurate with their responsibilities. There is only one aspect where the men have an advantage in that they do not have to wait for the passing of the iddat’ (2-228). Again a law made to protect rights of an unborn child. Which charter in the world provides for the rights of an unborn child.

12. Aesthetic Right

The Qura’n respects an individual’s aesthetic taste and does not allow any body to deprive the person of this right. It emphasises ‘who is it that can deny the aesthetic resources that HE has provided for HIS servants and make unlawful for them to enjoy it.’ (7:32) It is every body’s basic right to enjoy them while staying within the divine limits. Nobody can deny them of the right. As a rule it must be understood that what God has not forbidden, no one can declare it as forbidden. This is equal to usurping the basic rights which nobody has the authority. It must also be understood that Qura’n does not restrict the manner of food consumption and people’s life style. Instead it has given the right of choice to all according to ones taste. It says that you are free to eat and drink at any body’s house including that of your relatives and friends, whether you eat separately or together (24:61). Similarly it does not place any restrictions on style and type of dress and encourages every body’s sense of aesthetics. It also says that in addition to covering ones modesty, the dress is also for decoration (7:26). Gold ornaments, silver and glass utensils, soft and smooth silk clothes, and even high class furniture (76:13 to 15 and 18:31) and similar objects are manifestation of jannah. Although it is necessary to realise that the whole society is in a position to afford such a standard. It is never said that this heavenly life is a prerogative of only a select group and others will go without. The heavenly life that an individual can afford must be available to all the members of the society.

13. Religious Freedom

The Qura’n gives full freedom of religion. It maintains that the Iman (belief) is the name of accepting the truth with the application of higher intellect, contemplation and vision. ‘Tell them that Truth has come in Qura’n from your Sustainer, you should contemplate on it and then whoever wishes to accept it, do so and whoever wishes to reject it, do so.’ (18-29) It has also emphasised that the difference between the other creations of universe and mankind is that everything in the universe is obliged to obey the rule that has been set for it, but humankind is created to exercise a choice. It has been shown the path and left alone to its own choice, either follow the path or digress from it. If it follows the shown path it will lead a pleasant life; if not, it loss will be theirs. If it was God’s wish to force it to follow a certain path it would have been created similar to other objects in the universe but it is not so. It has been created with power of exercising choice. It would be against the divine will that humankind should be compelled to follow a certain path. Qura’n has addressed humankind ‘if it was in your Lord’s programme that humankind was to be compelled to follow the path of iman, then there was nothing to stop HIM, but HE has not created humankind so; it has been given a choice in this matter, so would you compel it to believe? That would be against Divine will. Your duty is only to pass on the message, you are not expected to do more10-99’. The right and wrong has been made evident by the Qura’n. ‘After this there is no compulsion in the matter of Deen.’ (2-256)

The reality is that Islam is not a Religion (mazhab). This word is not in the Qura’n. So it does not accept other religions of the world as its worthy opponent. It is a Code for life or a system of government. It cannot allow that those of other religions should set up a different system of government within its borders. This would be equivalent to setting up a State-with-in-a-State which is not allowed anywhere else either. But it does not oppose that people who live within its State boundaries chose their religion. It gives them the freedom to do so. It takes upon itself the responsibility of the security of their houses of worship in the same manner as it does for the mosques. Qura’n establishes the reason for an Islamic State thus-‘if God was not to have controlled through humankind the rebellious elements in society then certainly the monk’s monasteries, Christian churches, other houses of worship and mosques, where God’s name is taken in abundance, would be demolished’ (22-40) Hence the security of all houses of worship rests with the States operating on Qura’nic system of government where all non Muslims can demand security as their basic right.

Not only that but it has stressed upon the community of believers that –you should not swear at their Gods lest the non-believers, in their ignorance swear at Allah.

As you would be offended, they too are offended by your disrespect to their idols. The fact is that every body loves and respects their own object of worship’ (6:109). You should convey to them the truth. When, with vision and understanding they are able to differentiate between right and wrong they will discard their false Gods and adopt the right path to lead their life. You will not be able to compel them to do so.

Hence the Qura’an not only gives humankind the freedom but gives assurance that their religion is protected from abuse.

Although God has given total freedom to humankind in respect of religion, there is no reversion if a person embraces Islam. Like any other contract in the world conversion to Islam is a contract between the person and God. According to that contract there is no reversion. This is clear to the person before entering parameters of Islam, so the contract should be signed thoughtfully. Once in it, the rule is to be followed.

It should be realised that one has the basic right to either adopt the Deen and live within an Islamic system or exercise the choice to live outside it, but it is not allowed that a person would accept the system superficially and then select those codes that suit him/her and reject the others. This sort of freedom is not available in any system.

14. The Right to Speak the Truth

Qura’n has not only given us the Right to speak the Truth, but has ordained upon us to practice it. There is no choice given in it. It has ordained that whereever there is the necessity, speak out truthfully. Let us see how far Qura’n goes in this respect. ‘oh you the people of belief, it is obligatory upon you to maintain justice in the world’. It is imperative in order to maintain justice that truth should be told without fear or favour’. ‘When called upon to give witness you should not consider as to which party or group you are speaking against, you should think that you are a witness to God and tell the truth even if it is against your own self’ (see how Qura’n elevates the position of humankind). ‘even if it goes against your parents or relatives’, ‘whether rich or poor’, for ‘Allah’s right is bigger than theirs’. ‘Remember that your vested interests, the relationship of relatives and friends and the fear of reprisal from the rich and influential, can stand in the way’. ‘But you should not consider these issues and stand firm in your resolve’. ‘Nor should you speak with forked tongue nor should you avoid the truth, you may be able to fool people but you can’t fool Allah, HE knows all’ (4:135).

Having given the above edict, it warns the society that it should implement such a system that the witness suffers no reprisals on giving witness (2:282) As called Witness Protection in modern times.

15. Freedom of Expression

One of the differences between animal kingdom and humankind, according to Qura’n is that the former do not have the capacity to express its consciences. humankind has been given this capability. God has created humankind and has given it the capacity to express itself (55:4), and at other place it says that HE has given humankind the capacity to express itself with the pen’ (96:4)

Humankind has the right to express its opinion with the help of a tongue (language) and with pen as well.

It must be understood that expression of opinion or the use of any other God-given faculty in contravention of HIS laws is a crime and worthy of punishment. It is different thing to restrict or curtail

these God given capacities. The wrong use of these capacities can be rendered as crime but the right to use them cannot be usurped. To do so would be akin to turn humankind into an animal.

16. The right of protection of privacy

Qura’n prevents us from unnecessarily scrutinising individual’s privacy (49:12). It means that it gives the individual the assurance that their privacy will not be encroached upon.(In the matter of crime investigation it becomes a different issue). The protection of the content of letters and correspondence falls in this category. It thus gives the right of privacy to an individual when it says ‘except in your own, you should not enter into others houses without the resident’s permission’. (24-27) So called flag bearers of human rights and democracy pry into people’s private life by tapping their phones and scanning their email communications, without their knowledge.

17. Protection against Slander

Qura’an provides for protection against slander. It says ‘Allah does not like that a persons weakness be propagated maliciously’. (4:148) If correction is intended then it should be under taken quietly, then it says ‘a group or party should not belittle another (49:11). No derogatory names be given. One must not be teased, just on the basis of rumour (49:12). This explains why one should be presumed innocent till proved guilty and no talk behind the back be indulged into (24:12 and 24:16). Back-biting is strictly forbidden in Qura’n (49:12). With these given warnings,

18. Assurance of Peace

Qura’n steps further after giving all the above rights. ‘These people will have no fear and stress’ (2-38).Fear is an anxiety caused by the external dangers. Hence this society will be protected from external dangers by the State. Stress is the name given to the trauma caused by these anxieties. Thus in a system where the State has taken the responsibility of protecting the people from external dangers, it is also its responsibility to remove the causes of anxieties. The protection from fear and stress is such a composite statement that it conjures up the concept of total bliss. In this protection also lies the idea ‘no body who can a carry a burden will carry the burden of another’ (6-165). It will not happen that one will take the action but some one else will reap the reward. That the responsibility should be of some one but some one else would fulfil the responsibility. Some one should commit a crime but some one else would suffer the consequences. This is the security with which all will get true contentment. The acquisition of it is the basic right of every individual.

Which human rights system or declaration addresses Human Rights in such an explicit fashion, which Quran has defined.

Allah says in Quran :

Allah has bestowed His gifts of sustenance more freely on some of you than on others: those more favoured are not going to throw back their gifts to those whom their right hands possess(slaves), so as to be equal with them in respect thereof . Will they then deny the favours of Allah?[16:71]
Democracy also does not guarantee equal wealth to all. Universe is created on the principle of Adl (balance) if everyone is equal then there will be stagnation. There will not be any growth. When it comes to being blessed, everyone is blessed in one way or other. People get the return based on their capabilities and hard work. Even in the democratic world if all become equal who will clean the toilet for you and will you be obeying your boss. Everyone will be president of their country and there will be no one to implement law and obey law which is essence of community living.
So Quran recognises this unequality as divinely established order of things and being a "free man" is Allah`s grace on someone according to Quran

This has nothing to do with freedom of man

29 verses of Quran mention Slavery , According to Quran , its lawful to enslave non muslim men & women . There is no limit to how many slaves a muslim can own , A slave is property of his master and quran allows a man to have Intercourse with all his female slaves (concubines) , even without their consent . A child born to a concubine is a "born slave" with limited rights ..
When the Quran was revealed, slavery was in wide practice throughout the Arab World, thus, it would have been impractical and detrimental to place an immediate ban on the slave trade, forcing all slaves into unemployment/poverty. The Quran uses a better psychological approach to win people’s hearts in the struggle against slavery and all forms of discrimination by placing a strong emphasis on human dignity and equality and encouraging the freeing of slaves:

Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves. Feeding, during the time of hardship...[90:10-14]

Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveller, the beggars, and to free the slaves...[2:177]

The Quran lists the penalty for various misdemeanours as freeing of slaves, see 4:92, 5:89, 58:3. It also implies distribution of community/collective charities would contribute towards freeing of slaves:

The charities are to go to the poor, and the needy, and those who work to collect them, and those whose hearts have been united, and to free the slaves, and those in debt, and in the cause of God, and the traveller. A duty from God, and God is Knowledgeable, Wise.[9:60]

The only method mentioned in The Quran for gaining captives (more correctly termed 'prisoners of war', not slaves) is during warfare, after which they must be released or ransomed. Keeping them is not an option:

Therefore, if you encounter those who deny the truth (in warfare), then bring about the captivesuntil when you have subdued/overcome them, then strengthen the bind. Then after either grace/favour or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. That, and had God willed, surely He would have gained victory Himself from them, but He tests some of you with others. And those who get killed in the cause of God, He will never let their deeds be put to waste.[47:4]

Interestingly, in the above verse, it implies a preference for taking captives rather than killing the enemy in warfare.

As can clearly be seen, taking all of the above verses of The Quran into account, it would lead to a gradual reduction in slave numbers and eventually abolish slavery.

Allah says in quran :

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].(4:3)

In this verse , Allah has allowed a muslim man to marry upto 4 muslim women at a time and the number of concubines/female slaves (those your right hand possess) is not restricted ....
A woman cant marry two men at the same time , neither is she allowed to have intercourse with the male slaves she may possess

How do you infer the interpretation from this verse. Please justify highlighted portion through the above verse. How does marrying corresponds to keeping concubines. I mentioned earlier that please do not give myopic reference of Quran but look at it in totality. Had you done so you would have come across. Other verse also which I will reproduce in the following text.

One problem is the isolation of a Qur’anic verse from its context and turning it into a universal rule or moral injunction. For example, Muslims who consider that polygamy is a “right” of men have overlooked that verse 4:3 states “if you fear that you will not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, three or four…” It is explicit here that polygamy is not a right, but a responsibility to ensure that justice be done to orphans. In practice, however, rarely is polygamy a question of orphans’ care.

The verse then goes on to state, “If you fear that you will not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one.” It is obvious here that the Qur’an does not promote polygamy. This is further strengthened by 4:129, which states “you are never able to do justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire.” When the Qur’an explicitly stresses just conduct toward women and equal treatment among wives, it also recognizes the impossibility of living up fully to these ideals (4:129). Accordingly, it in effect advocates monogamy as the original and ideal state of marriage in Islam

Furthermore, it has been statistically proved that population of women is more than men on earth. Moreover, male population is more exposed to life dangers (owing to their responsibilities ordained by God), their quantity diminishes in wars also. Thus rendering many helpless women. Looking at things in this context provides a clear evidence that Islam exactly knows about the need of women and helps them secure better position in society by allowing polygamy. As regard question of allowing women to practice polyandry is concerned it is but obvious that in polyandry identification of biological father is not possible without advance scientific techniques. Thus, rights of new born will be usurped. This law has been made to protect human rights of an unborn child.

In quran Allah says:

Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females(4:11)

The share of a male is twice the share of a female in islam (hence unequal

4:7

For men is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, and for women is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, be it little or much - an obligatory share.4:11 (Now see the complete version against your incomplete reference)

Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half. And for one's parents, to each one of them is a sixth of his estate if he left children. But if he had no children and the parents [alone] inherit from him, then for his mother is one third. And if he had brothers [or sisters], for his mother is a sixth, after any bequest he [may have] made or debt. Your parents or your children - you know not which of them are nearest to you in benefit. [These shares are] an obligation [imposed] by Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

4:12

And for you is half of what your wives leave if they have no child. But if they have a child, for you is one fourth of what they leave, after any bequest they [may have] made or debt. And for the wives is one fourth if you leave no child. But if you leave a child, then for them is an eighth of what you leave, after any bequest you [may have] made or debt. And if a man or woman leaves neither ascendants nor descendants but has a brother or a sister, then for each one of them is a sixth. But if they are more than two, they share a third, after any bequest which was made or debt, as long as there is no detriment [caused]. [This is] an ordinance from Allah , and Allah is Knowing and Forbearing.

In addition to this sons have obligations towards fathers debt, daughters do not. So justice has been done, the girl gets it from her husband also. He the divine has placed every thing on Adl which means balance. Justice is synonymous to balance. If he has given something extra to son, then he has given extra responsibilities also. If you look at above verse you will find father and mother has equal share. Doesn’t it prove that they are equal?

Allah says in quran :

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.(4:34)

So men are superior to women in Islam and this verse also clearly defines that it is the duty of males to earn livelihood and not womens`. Men are even allowed to physically beat their wives for wrong doings

In no way this means men are superior. It clearly says that men are incharge of their wives, when the authority has been given to them, they have been given responsibility also. When he has been asked to provide for women, then they have been asked to obey him and guard in his absence what Allah would have them guard (chastity). And in this particular verse it is very clear that the matter under discussion is extra marital activity by a married woman

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (1/363): “The phrase ‘but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them’ in this verse means that they are superior in physical nature, attitude, status, obedience to the commands of Allaah, spending, taking care of interests, and virtue, in this world and in the Hereafter

That is Ibn Katheer’s interpretation, which does not mean that it is correct also. This is what he feels is correct, based on acquired information. He existed in mid 13th century, thus is not a firsthand interpreter.

“the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the one with the most taqwa” (49:13).

Allah says in Quran :

And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her(2:282)

Again the women are held inferior and witness by two women equals witness by one man , And the reason has been clearly given , women have a higher tendency to make errors/ forget

And still who believes that women and men are equal according to Islam , In fact has no Idea about teachings of the holy Quran ...

The Qur’an was revealed within a sociohistorical context. Some of the traditional ‘ulama believe that even though a verse might be occasioned by a certain situation, its application is universal. For example, in Verse 2:282, the injunction calls for two witnesses to a written transaction or contract. The witnesses can be two reliable adult males or one male and two females “so that if one of them errs, the other ca remind her.” At the time of this revelation women were not normally used to dealing in business and financial transactions. To ensure justice, if that witness erred, the other was needed to remind her. However, some traditionalists understand this specific situation as universal in its application and make eternal the law that two female witnesses equal one male.

It is necessary to understand the context of Qur’anic verses in order to understand the values and principles that lay behind them. “To insist on a literal implementation of the rules of Qur’an, shutting one’s eyes to the social change that has occurred and that is so palpably occurring before our eyes, is tantamount to deliberately defeating its moral-social purposes

i) Thus, the interpretation that the testimony of one woman was considered less reliable than that of a man because of her inexperience in financial transactions would be restricted to that socio-historical context. In modern times when women are highly educated and involved in business and finance, this injunction would no longer apply. The underlying value was that justice be done. When women are equally educated and conversant in business as men, there is no reason why her evidence cannot be equal to that of a man.

To say otherwise is an outrageous affront to the Qur’an’s stress on justice and human egalitarianism. It is important to remember that while the Qur’an gives solutions to and rulings on specific and concrete historical issues, the Holy Book at the same time provides, either explicitly or implicitly, the rationales behind these solutions and rulings. It is by considering these rationales that one can then extract general principles. It is these general principles of the verses, not the specific sociohistorical case, that have eternal validity.

ii) Furthermore, even if it is considered that this restriction is for all times to come, it may not be wrong. Islam demands true testimony may it be against son, father, brother or any loved one. Woman by nature is kind hearted and may not be able to testify against their sons and fathers. In such case another witness is there to help her reach the right decision.

The belief that only men can be leaders is a fallacy since neither the Qur’an nor the Hadith say that a woman cannot be a leader. In fact the Qur’an extols the leadership of Bilqis, the Queen of Sheba (27:23-44).

Bilqis’s qualities as a good leaders were not measured by gender, but by:

i) her capacity to fulfill the requirements of the office

ii) her political skills

iii) the purity of her faith

iv) her independent judgment

The principle used here is the one best suited to fulfill the requirements of good and effective leadership. If a woman is qualified and the one best to fulfill the task, there is no Qur’anic injunction that prohibits her from any undertaking because of gender.
Also i have quoted quran only , as quran is the undisputed text among all sects . Quoting Ahadith and rulings of different scholars will make this post very lengthy and some may find them really harsh against women and non muslims

Yes you have quoted Quran only to the extent which suits your point of view and does not support Islamic ideology

About muslims and non muslims being "equal" in a islamic society and the spirit of universal brotherhood , see what quran has to say :

3:118 O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand

3:28 Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
I am again repeating the referring to Quran myopically will never allow reaching the right message. It is very convenient for people to just refer to partial verse, which suits their purpose.

The Qur’ānic instruction of not taking the unbelievers as friends must be carefully analyzed and understood in the context of the circumstance under which the verse was revealed. The verse and sūrah was revealed in 3 A.H./625 C.E. after the battle of Badr and Uhud when the Muslims were in a state of confrontation with the unbelievers. Keeping this backdrop in mind, whenever conditions are hostile, people of other faith causing the hostility cannot be trusted to uphold the interest of the Muslims . In today’s world also citizens of rival countries do not trust each other or befriend them.

The message of this verse does not apply to casual friendship at work or school since 60:8-9 expressly allow making friendship with unbelievers who are not hostile to the Muslims and circumstances of war does not exist between them.

60:7

Perhaps Allah will put, between you and those to whom you have been enemies among them, affection. And Allah is competent, and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

60:8

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

60:9

Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

4:101 surely the unbelievers are your open enemy.

4:104 And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain, and you hope from Allah what they do not hope; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

4:160 Wherefore for the iniquity of those who are Jews did We disallow to them the good things which had been made lawful for them and for their hindering many (people) from Allah's way.

My dear you have answered your own question by referring to 4:104 and 4:160 I do not need to comment any further.
5:13 But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).
I think this verse is self explanatory and what has been mentioned is fair and just please have a relook at highlighted portion. I don’t find any injustice or violation of human rights in it.

5:14 And with those who say, We are Christians, We made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of, therefore We excited among them enmity and hatred to the day of resurrection; and Allah will inform them of what they did.

5:41 O Apostle! let not those grieve you who strive together in hastening to unbelief from among those who say with their mouths: We believe, and their hearts do not believe, and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners for the sake of a lie, listeners for another people who have not come to you; they alter the words from their places, saying: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious; and as for him whose temptation Allah desires, you cannot control anything for him with Allah. Those are they for whom Allah does not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall have disgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement in the hereafter.

How does that link to human rights?
:51 O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

The first point to be noted is that, in the verse above, the word Awliya is often incorrectly translated as friends(Awliya is the plural and its singular is wali and the concept is walaah). As a result, many people are under the misconception that this verse commands Muslims to distance themselves from Non-Muslims and to avoid friendship with them. This is far from the truth, as we shall see after examining the meaning of the wordAwliya.

3:122 ...Allah was their WALI (protector), and in Allah should the faithful (Ever) put their trust.

This verse indicates that a wali is one in whom trust is placed for protection, as the Qur'an always declares God the protector, wali, of the righteous.

It becomes clear that the word Awliya cannot be taken as simply referring to friendship, as it contains a much more complex meaning, including dependence and guardianship. Therefore, a more accurate translation of the verse would be:

5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your protectors: They are butprotectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Therefore, the referred verse does not prohibit friendship with Non-Muslims at all
5:72 Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.

5:73 Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third (person) of the three; and there is no god but the one God, and if they desist not from what they say, a painful chastisement shall befall those among them who disbelieve.

8:12 When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

8:17 So you did not slay them, but it was Allah Who slew them, and you did not smite when you smote (the enemy), but it was Allah Who smote, and that He might confer upon the believers a good gift from Himself; surely Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

8:39 And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

8:50 And had you seen when the angels will cause to die those who disbelieve, smiting their faces and their backs, and (saying): Taste the punishment of burning.

8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe.

8:59 And let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape.

8:60 And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.

8:65 O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand.

8:67 It is not fit for a prophet that he should take captives unless he has fought and triumphed in the land; you desire the frail goods of this world, while Allah desires (for you) the hereafter; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Topic of discussion is democracy and Islam and not justifying Islam against other religion. This is altogether a different subject therefore I would not answer any of these queries. What I have written above should be sufficient.
9:5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9:26 Then Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Apostle and upon the believers, and sent down hosts which you did not see, and chastised those who disbelieved, and that is the reward of the unbelievers.

9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

No need to commentsee the bold portion. These verses are also related to a particular battle, therefore, mentioning it here has no other purpose except to troll.
9:30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

9:41 Go forth light and heavy, and strive hard in Allah's way with your property and your persons; this is better for you, if you know.

9:73 O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

9:74 They swear by Allah that they did not speak, and certainly they did speak, the word of unbelief, and disbelieved after their Islam, and they had determined upon what they have not been able to effect, and they did not find fault except because Allah and His Apostle enriched them out of His grace; therefore if they repent, it will be good for them; and if they turn back, Allah will chastise them with a painful chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall not have in the land any guardian or a helper.

9:111 Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

9:123 O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

17:16 And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.

22:25 Surely (as for) those who disbelieve, and hinder (men) from Allah's way and from the Sacred Mosque which We have made equally for all men, (for) the dweller therein and (for) the visitor, and whoever shall incline therein to wrong unjustly, We will make him taste of a painful chastisement.

25:52 So do not follow the unbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.

26:201 They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.

32:22 And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the communications of his Lord, then he turns away from them? Surely We will give punishment to the guilty.

33:26 And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.

34:51 And could you see when they shall become terrified, but (then) there shall be no escape and they shall be seized upon from a near place

35:36 And (as for) those who disbelieve, for them is the fire of hell; it shall not be finished with them entirely so that they should die, nor shall the chastisement thereof be lightened to them: even thus do We retribute every ungrateful one.

35:39 He it is Who made you rulers in the land; therefore whoever disbelieves, his unbelief is against himself; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers with their Lord in anything except hatred; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers in anything except loss.

36:8 Surely We have placed chains on their necks, and these reach up to their chins, so they have their heads raised aloft.

36:9 And We have made before them a barrier and a barrier behind them, then We have covered them over so that they do not see.

36:10 And it is alike to them whether you warn them or warn them not: they do not believe.

36:63 This is the hell with which you were threatened.

36:64 Enter into it this day because you disbelieved.

37:170 But (now) they disbelieve in it, so they will come to know.

37:171 And certainly Our word has already gone forth in respect of Our servants, the apostles:

37:172 Most surely they shall be the assisted ones

37:173 And most surely Our host alone shall be the victorious ones.

37:174 Therefore turn away from them till a time,

37:175 And (then) see them, so they too shall see.

37:176 What! would they then hasten on Our chastisement?

37:177 But when it shall descend in their court, evil shall then be the morning of the warned ones.

40:10 Surely those who disbelieve shall be cried out to: Certainly Allah's hatred (of you) when you were called upon to the faith and you rejected, is much greater than your hatred of yourselves.

47:4 So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

48:29 Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking grace from Allah and pleasure; their marks are in their faces because of the effect of prostration; that is their description in the Taurat and their description in the Injeel; like as seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the unbelievers on account of them; Allah has promised those among them who believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.

58:22 You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day befriending those who act in opposition to Allah and His Apostle, even though they were their (own) fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk; these are they into whose hearts He has impressed faith, and whom He has strengthened with an inspiration from Him: and He will cause them to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein; Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him these are Allah's party: now surely the party of Allah are the successful ones.

59:2 He it is Who caused those who disbelieved of the followers of the Book to go forth from their homes at the first banishment you did not think that they would go forth, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes!

59:3 And had it not been that Allah had decreed for them the exile, He would certainly have punished them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have chastisement of the fire.

63:4 And when you see them, their persons will please you, and If they speak, you will listen to their speech; (they are) as if they were big pieces of wood clad with garments; they think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, therefore beware of them; may Allah destroy them, whence are they turned back?

66:9 O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be hard against them; and their abode is hell; and evil is the resort.

68:15 When Our communications are recited to him, he says: Stories of those of yore.

68:16 We will brand him on the nose.

69:30 Lay hold on him, then put a chain on him,

69:31 Then cast him into the burning fire,

69:32 Then thrust him into a chain the length of which is seventy cubits.

69:33 Surely he did not believe in Allah, the Great,

76:4 Surely We have prepared for the unbelievers chains and shackles and a burning fire.

98:6 Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.

These all references are out of context under this topic. Therefore, I won’t comment on it. If you want to discuss these points open up a different thread, which by the way is banned on PDF. @WebMaster

If you believe that your definitions and understanding is better than the understanding of intellectuals of the whole world combined (i.e UN) , then I rest my case

I think you better rest your case if you think those sitting in UN are the only intellectuals this world has. UN is highly biased organization, through first hand knowledge I can say that highest level of prejudice prevails in UN organisations. They work on certain agendas and their objective is never to achieve what is being resolved in the assembly. What equality they have given to the world. Why should only 5 countries hold veto power or permanent position in security council. Is it equality?

The "power of veto" refers to thevetopower wielded solely by the permanent members, enabling them to prevent the adoption of any "substantive" draft Council resolution, regardless of the level of international support for the draft. The veto does not apply to procedural votes, which is significant in that the Security Council's permanent membership can vote against a "procedural" draft resolution, without necessarily blocking its adoption by the Council.

The veto is exercised when any permanent member—the so-called "P5"—casts a "negative" vote on a "substantive" draft resolution.

This goes as far as neutrality, equality and human rights of UN goes and its
intellectualism
@Azlan Haider

Why quote out of context? Seriously what was that ayat about?...... So saying this crap is not justified at all:

Well the source for this "crap" is " Encyclopedia of the Qur'an, Slaves and Slavery ...

I dont know why you want to hear out Ibn Katheer when all you need is the meanings of the words

y
ou started your post by quoting Surah An-Nahl 16:71-76 -
Towards Understanding the Quran - Quran Translation Commentary - Tafheem ul Quran
in an attempt to justify your claim and later in the same post you are denouncing the same Ibn e Kathir when he goes against your presumptions !!!!! Ignorance or hypocrisy ??

About Muslims and non Muslim having equal rights...Mind you if you studied shariah you will see Non Muslims have MORE

Well after reading this , I dont think there is any point in discussing serious issues here .....
PEACE

UN declarations are silly ...

Quranic verses are wrong and you guys are right ...

Islam and Democracy are one and the same !!!

Happy now ??

If you want to discuss these points open up a different thread, which by the way is banned on PDF. @WebMaster

Take it easy mate , I am also not interested in any religious debate ... I dont want to destroy your "Idealistic" image of Islam .

Can you please give a simple answer (only yes/no) to these simple questions :

If your answer is "Yes" then it means you know absolutely nothing about Quran and Islam

And If your answer is "NO", then you have to accept that Islam is not compatible with UN declaration of human rights and democracy

OR you can continue living in fools` paradise and be happy , like most of my country fellows here
PEACE

Last edited:
Islam is not a business of yes and no it is a socio economic system therefore it relates to realities on ground and take people from known to unknown.

Refer to my list of references from Quran
Refer to my references above
If your answer is "Yes" then it means you know absolutely nothing about Quran and Isla
I suppose you look at things with Nelson's eye and know nothing about Islam. It is due to this reason you are looking at only those words which support your point and not ready to accept the fact that Quranic verses are beyond single line verses, but a code of conduct in wholesom.

It is due this reason my posts reproduced below.
FaujHistorian said: ↑
You think big name huge bearded Mullahs and Ayatullahs have not done any reading of Islam?
I will refrain from any altercation on the subject as I have very clearly given my stance on Islamic values, clergy and followers of Islam. It does not need any further elaboration. My last comment on this point is "As clergy is not supported in Islam, all those who have clergy as their profession or who use the veil of religious scholar to gain political interests are shopkeepers, selling their own product and declaring product sold by others of like as fake."

Azlan Haider said: ↑
Brother I will reply in full detail that how this declaration contradicts with Islam (with quranic , sunni & shia refrences) tomorrow ...
Please dont give myopic references like other mullas are doing. Quran is not a code of conduct outlining its rules line by line. It is a code in wholesome and has to be analysed at mega level, not myopically.

It is your opinion, so far you havent been able to support your point with any logic or evidence. It is due to this reason I called it a quits in my last post. Replying this post only because you mentioned my name otherwise, i don't find any reason to hit my head against wall.

Islam is not a business of yes and no it is a socio economic system therefore it relates to realities on ground and take people from known to unknown.

No lame excuses please ..
If you cant answer these simple questions in yes/no ,then either you are confused yourself or you are being apologetic (unnecessarily)

We should have the courage to speak the truth .. And anyways Islam is much better than democracy or any other system ..

No lame excuses please ..
If you cant answer these simple questions in yes/no ,then either you are confused yourself or you are being apologetic (unnecessarily)

We should have the courage to speak the truth .. And anyways Islam is much better than democracy or any other system ..
My last post on the subject.

You did not read what I sent you as result of plethora of references you quoted. If you have read that, you have run out of your arguments. If you look at my first post on the subject you will find the answer within it, as to what Islam is. You cannot compare apple with oranges.

You did not read what I sent you as result of plethora of references you quoted. If you have read that, you have run out of your arguments. If you look at my first post on the subject you will find the answer within it, as to what Islam is You cannot compare apple with oranges.

I had asked you to reply to very simple questions , and instead of giving simple answers you are talking about unrelated /unnecessary details ..

And I have not run out of arguments , you ran to the mods bro :) , Open a new thread if you are willing and we may discuss that as much as you want

The simple fact is that no one , even with a little knowledge of Islam and Quran , would say that Muslims and Non Muslims have equal rights and dignity in Islam or Men and Women are equal
Either you can follow Quran , or you can follow UN declaration of Human Rights and democracy..

No need to blindly follow the western concepts like democracy
KAWA CHALA HANS KI CHAAL , APNI BHI BHOOL GAYA. ;)
Hope you understand . Peace

Well the source for this "crap" is " Encyclopedia of the Qur'an, Slaves and Slavery ...
Good to know about the "encyclopedia so when are you going to read the Quran itself?"

ou started your post by quoting Surah An-Nahl 16:71-76 -
Towards Understanding the Quran - Quran Translation Commentary - Tafheem ul Quran
in an attempt to justify your claim and later in the same post you are denouncing the same Ibn e Kathir when he goes against your presumptions !!!!! Ignorance or hypocrisy ??
Ibn Khatir was 1 of the resources ....everyone knows you read more than 1 before CONCLUDING anything....

Well after reading this , I dont think there is any point in discussing serious issues here .....
PEACE
So you have NEVER attempted to read SHARIAH...AWESOME! What was the discussion about again? And how are you debating when you have not read about the subject matter?! Maybe your MASJID's MULLAH put everything under shariah...that is obvious YOU YOURSELF never read it up on YOUR OWN....so TRULY THERE IS NO POINT OF YOU DISCUSSING ANY FURTHER!

UN declarations are silly ...
If it was SOOO effective I am sure it would have brought peace and justice in Africa at least by now or maybe in Cambodia ...Justice still is waiting...
Quranic verses are wrong and you guys are right ...
THATs YOUR saying kindly dont put YOUR WORDS in our mouths!
Islam and Democracy are one and the same !!!

Happy now ??
So you have no backbone and bend to anyone?! :unsure:

Take it easy mate , I am also not interested in any religious debate ... I dont want to destroy your "Idealistic" image of Islam .
Many have tried yet they have not been successful and also Coz you cant...esp not with your out of context quoting and not reading in a broader perspective! You read in 1 place it says this and that and get hyper....while we read from more than 1 website for confirmation of crap things people say!

THANK YOU!

The simple fact is that no one , even with a little knowledge of Islam and Quran , would say that Muslims and Non Muslims have equal rights and dignity in Islam or Men and Women are equal
Either you can follow Quran , or you can follow UN declaration of Human Rights and democracy..
And here it is obvious you didnt read my post! No one on this planet can deny that a man and a woman ARE DIFFERENT! We put forward how their rights are DIFFERENT because LIKE A MAN CANT CONCEIVE why give him a lecture on it? Give him a lecture on how to give support to the wife.... but no point stuffing healthy food down his throat ....

@Talon
If you reply to my questions in (yes/no) post (#186) , then it will be good

Otherwise , I cant argue with a Idiot like you , ofcourse you have a lot of trolling experience .... And you can believe in whatever you want , no one is stopping you ...

@qamar1990

In Islam , neither all human beings are born free , nor all human beings are equal in dignity and rights ..
Ok those bold words are not mentioned...NO WHERE in the Quran does it say a son of a slave is a slave! Nowhere does one's dignity is maligned....It says the highest in ALLAH's sight is the just...No where did it say caste, creed or colour! Why overlook this verse and the tens of others:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. [QURAN 49:13]

Indeed, Allah commands you to render trusts to whom they are due and when you judge between people to judge with justice. Excellent is that which Allah instructs you. Indeed, Allah is ever Hearing and Seeing. [Quran 4:58]

Where does it say that judge or favour so and so??
Free Men are superior to Slaves , Men and Women have unequal rights , Muslims & non Muslims have unequal rights and dignity .. And then certain muslims are superior to other muslims in terms of respect and dignity .....

Allah says in Quran :

Allah has bestowed His gifts of sustenance more freely on some of you than on others: those more favoured are not going to throw back their gifts to those whom their right hands possess(slaves), so as to be equal with them in respect thereof . Will they then deny the favours of Allah? [16:71]

So Quran recognises this unequality as divinely established order of things and being a "free man" is Allah`s grace on someone according to Quran
Wow! Is that what you got? Which Mullah thought you? Quran shows that some people DO HAVE MORE....I think I answered this before.... Read this it might help you open your eyes:
Human rights and justice in Islam | Inquirer News

29 verses of Quran mention Slavery , According to Quran , its lawful to enslave non muslim men & women . There is no limit to how many slaves a muslim can own , A slave is property of his master and quran allows a man to have Intercourse with all his female slaves (concubines) , even without their consent . A child born to a concubine is a "born slave" with limited rights ..

Allah says in quran :

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].(4:3)

Oh GOD FORBID the slave girl be married or the orphan be given such treatment....What is wrong with marrying someone? Were you disappointed it didnt say make them your concubines?

In this verse , Allah has allowed a muslim man to marry upto 4 muslim women at a time and the number of concubines/female slaves (those your right hand possess) is not restricted ....
A woman cant marry two men at the same time , neither is she allowed to have intercourse with the male slaves she may possess
It ALLOWS 4 better than men keeping MISTRESSES in thousands and NOT GIVING THEM RIGHTS (which I think even UN doesnt cover) ...2ndly it didnt say the no. of concubines or female slaves is unlimited...Bring such a verse ...Kindly do not add your horrible thinking...

A Muslim man can marry a non muslim (follower of book) woman , but a Muslim woman cant marry a non muslim man
[Also in law of Pakistan , If a male citizen marries a foreigner woman , she is entitled to Pakistan nationality , but if a female Pakistani citizen marries a foreigner man , he does not get any such previliges]

A permission from family of a woman is mandatory for marrying her (In most of the fiqhas)

In quran Allah says:

Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females(4:11)

The share of a male is twice the share of a female in islam (hence unequal)

Allah says in quran :

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.(4:34)

So men are superior to women in Islam and this verse also clearly defines that it is the duty of males to earn livelihood and not womens`. Men are even allowed to physically beat their wives for wrong doings
I answered so will skip it

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (1/363): “The phrase ‘but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them’ in this verse means that they are superior in physical nature, attitude, status, obedience to the commands of Allaah, spending, taking care of interests, and virtue, in this world and in the Hereafter
So is your wife a sumo wrestler or a heavy weight champion? :pop: seriously it is SIMPLE biology men and women differ physically, Physiologically and also at emotional and hormonal level.... Exactly what were you trying here?

Allah says in Quran :

And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her (2:282)

Again the women are held inferior and witness by two women equals witness by one man , And the reason has been clearly given , women have a higher tendency to make errors/ forget

And still who believes that women and men are equal according to Islam , In fact has no Idea about teachings of the holy Quran ...
Already answered
Also i have quoted quran only , as quran is the undisputed text among all sects . Quoting Ahadith and rulings of different scholars will make this post very lengthy and some may find them really harsh against women and non muslims

About muslims and non muslims being "equal" in a islamic society and the spirit of universal brotherhood , see what quran has to say :

3:118 O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand

3:28 Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.

4:101 surely the unbelievers are your open enemy.

4:104 And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain, and you hope from Allah what they do not hope; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

4:160 Wherefore for the iniquity of those who are Jews did We disallow to them the good things which had been made lawful for them and for their hindering many (people) from Allah's way.

5:13 But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

5:14 And with those who say, We are Christians, We made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of, therefore We excited among them enmity and hatred to the day of resurrection; and Allah will inform them of what they did.

5:41 O Apostle! let not those grieve you who strive together in hastening to unbelief from among those who say with their mouths: We believe, and their hearts do not believe, and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners for the sake of a lie, listeners for another people who have not come to you; they alter the words from their places, saying: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious; and as for him whose temptation Allah desires, you cannot control anything for him with Allah. Those are they for whom Allah does not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall have disgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement in the hereafter.

5:51 O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

5:72 Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.

5:73 Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third (person) of the three; and there is no god but the one God, and if they desist not from what they say, a painful chastisement shall befall those among them who disbelieve.

8:12 When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

8:17 So you did not slay them, but it was Allah Who slew them, and you did not smite when you smote (the enemy), but it was Allah Who smote, and that He might confer upon the believers a good gift from Himself; surely Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

8:39 And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

8:50 And had you seen when the angels will cause to die those who disbelieve, smiting their faces and their backs, and (saying): Taste the punishment of burning.

8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe.

8:59 And let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape.

8:60 And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.

8:65 O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand.

8:67 It is not fit for a prophet that he should take captives unless he has fought and triumphed in the land; you desire the frail goods of this world, while Allah desires (for you) the hereafter; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

9:5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9:26 Then Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Apostle and upon the believers, and sent down hosts which you did not see, and chastised those who disbelieved, and that is the reward of the unbelievers.

9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

9:30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

9:41 Go forth light and heavy, and strive hard in Allah's way with your property and your persons; this is better for you, if you know.

9:73 O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

9:74 They swear by Allah that they did not speak, and certainly they did speak, the word of unbelief, and disbelieved after their Islam, and they had determined upon what they have not been able to effect, and they did not find fault except because Allah and His Apostle enriched them out of His grace; therefore if they repent, it will be good for them; and if they turn back, Allah will chastise them with a painful chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall not have in the land any guardian or a helper.

9:111 Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

9:123 O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

17:16 And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.

22:25 Surely (as for) those who disbelieve, and hinder (men) from Allah's way and from the Sacred Mosque which We have made equally for all men, (for) the dweller therein and (for) the visitor, and whoever shall incline therein to wrong unjustly, We will make him taste of a painful chastisement.

25:52 So do not follow the unbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.

26:201 They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.

32:22 And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the communications of his Lord, then he turns away from them? Surely We will give punishment to the guilty.

33:26 And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.

34:51 And could you see when they shall become terrified, but (then) there shall be no escape and they shall be seized upon from a near place

35:36 And (as for) those who disbelieve, for them is the fire of hell; it shall not be finished with them entirely so that they should die, nor shall the chastisement thereof be lightened to them: even thus do We retribute every ungrateful one.

35:39 He it is Who made you rulers in the land; therefore whoever disbelieves, his unbelief is against himself; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers with their Lord in anything except hatred; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers in anything except loss.

36:8 Surely We have placed chains on their necks, and these reach up to their chins, so they have their heads raised aloft.

36:9 And We have made before them a barrier and a barrier behind them, then We have covered them over so that they do not see.

36:10 And it is alike to them whether you warn them or warn them not: they do not believe.

36:63 This is the hell with which you were threatened.

36:64 Enter into it this day because you disbelieved.

37:170 But (now) they disbelieve in it, so they will come to know.

37:171 And certainly Our word has already gone forth in respect of Our servants, the apostles:

37:172 Most surely they shall be the assisted ones

37:173 And most surely Our host alone shall be the victorious ones.

37:174 Therefore turn away from them till a time,

37:175 And (then) see them, so they too shall see.

37:176 What! would they then hasten on Our chastisement?

37:177 But when it shall descend in their court, evil shall then be the morning of the warned ones.

40:10 Surely those who disbelieve shall be cried out to: Certainly Allah's hatred (of you) when you were called upon to the faith and you rejected, is much greater than your hatred of yourselves.

47:4 So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

48:29 Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking grace from Allah and pleasure; their marks are in their faces because of the effect of prostration; that is their description in the Taurat and their description in the Injeel; like as seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the unbelievers on account of them; Allah has promised those among them who believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.

58:22 You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day befriending those who act in opposition to Allah and His Apostle, even though they were their (own) fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk; these are they into whose hearts He has impressed faith, and whom He has strengthened with an inspiration from Him: and He will cause them to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein; Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him these are Allah's party: now surely the party of Allah are the successful ones.

59:2 He it is Who caused those who disbelieved of the followers of the Book to go forth from their homes at the first banishment you did not think that they would go forth, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes!

59:3 And had it not been that Allah had decreed for them the exile, He would certainly have punished them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have chastisement of the fire.

63:4 And when you see them, their persons will please you, and If they speak, you will listen to their speech; (they are) as if they were big pieces of wood clad with garments; they think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, therefore beware of them; may Allah destroy them, whence are they turned back?

66:9 O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be hard against them; and their abode is hell; and evil is the resort.

68:15 When Our communications are recited to him, he says: Stories of those of yore.

68:16 We will brand him on the nose.

69:30 Lay hold on him, then put a chain on him,

69:31 Then cast him into the burning fire,

69:32 Then thrust him into a chain the length of which is seventy cubits.
69:33 Surely he did not believe in Allah, the Great,

76:4 Surely We have prepared for the unbelievers chains and shackles and a burning fire.

98:6 Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.

WHERE does Islam say that ?
I can answer each easily but I have noticed you dont even read my posts properly and also I can give a list of AYATS where ALLAH COMMANDS....not even WARNS commands us to treat other human beings with justice...It is repeated all over the Quran....
As for these AYATS they are about how ALLAH will deal with those who dont even believe in HIM...Not sure why they should worry in the 1st place when they dont even believe in HIM...

If everyone should be equal 1 can argue that the one in the prison or even the one on parole is also not equal to the "free man"

@Talon
If you reply to my questions in (yes/no) post (#186) , then it will be good

Otherwise , I cant argue with a Idiot like you , ofcourse you have a lot of trolling experience .... And you can believe in whatever you want , no one is stopping you ...
Dont get personal! If you cant answer leave Mr. Troll!

Secondly, not everything in life is a yes and a no...THAT is your problem and hence your blaming Islam...

Even UN has loop holes how the hell are sooo many crooked people on the top all over the world?

If you want a YES / NO ... get out of the forum and breathe REAL AIR...it will tell you there is no YES / NO clear cut situations in REAL life! Kindly come out of your fantasy!

WHY THE HELL do you think debates take place if everyone only wanted to hear a YES or a NO and walk out?

If you cant then SCOOT! Why go low?

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak
kindly take note of someone in capable of going in a debate and literally forcing people to go along with his whims...

I don't wish to intrude into your fight - it's just that I find your reasoning far less convincing than others.
Thank you for your opinion...But have you read or even understood anything? If no then either ask questions or just walk away....What do you not find convincing? I am not here to convince but to give my view point and that is it...Read other people's view point but never judge...Why judge unless you really are some Aalim!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom