What's new

Two new Int'l mods Arian (Iran) and Deno (Turkey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only handle issues through mods or of close friends. :bunny: jk

Webmaster Trolling..

*Takes screen shot*

:lol:

-----------------------------

On serious note..we have little or no female members on here,and the few brave souls who come here are scred away..
We have Elmo and now deno in the PDF team...Hopefully things will change from this aspect..

One more request....Making patronising/sarcastic threads/comments about female members should be banned..Happens here often..

I honestly never came across posts from Arian, but Deno is a informative and neutral person deserving this promotion.
Congratulations gentlemen. Feel yourself lucky to be moderator on one of the biggest forums in the cyberspace with well over 80,000 registered users.

I honestly never came across posts from Arian, but Deno is a informative and neutral person deserving this promotion.
Congratulations gentlemen. Feel yourself lucky to be moderator on one of the biggest forums in the cyberspace with well over 80,000 registered users.

by Your logic concentrated sulphuric acid has a ph of 7(neutral)?

^
Congrats., to both Deno and Arian. I have not been to Iran forum much but in the Turkish section there is clear divide between the uber secularists and their nemesis. Both sides often go for each other so Deno is going need all the mediation skills to keep order there.

We are continuing to take steps to help ensure that moderation is done right and our international members can enjoy a better experience in their respective sections.
What is your philosophy here? Why aren't you afraid that without Pakistanis as mods PDF will lose its Pakistani cultural character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom