What's new

Two militants killed as three-day-long Pampore encounter ends: Army

In the religion in which Monkeys, cows ,elephants, snakes, and dogs are magical. So I'm assuming people of that religion will get 72 goats, Or matter of fact they will be goats after they reincarnate :sarcastic:

Then why did you complain to mods, Is it because you are a part of it ? :p:

tumblr_nqfwall4ED1uvdvd2o1_250.gif

Look at the state of that building

2 men did that? & engaged with indian forces for days?

Cost of building
Cost of operations
Thousands of extra troops
Entire area on lock down

Good hit

Can you tell me a Ops done by SSG to clear 170 or 500 room building which provides a bunker like safety to the hiding terrorist in a short span of time?

GK Web Desk
Srinagar, Publish Date: Oct 12 2016 4:02PM | Updated Date: Oct 12 2016 4:02PM
Photo: Habib Naqash/GK

Army on Sunday said that the encounter that was raging since Monday morning at EDI building in Sempora area of Pampore has ended with the death of two militants.
2016_10$largeimg212_Oct_2016_160251270.jpg

An official said two bodies have been recovered from the site of the gunbattle.

“Two weapons
have also been recovered from their possession,” he said.
@Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @war&peace @GreenFalcon @Djinn

two rebels with two weapons and India army took 3 days to clear the building and in process they(IA) almost destroyed the building.. how competent is indian Army..
@Windjammer @I S I @SrNair @hellfire @Horus @war&peace @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Indus Falcon @Joe Shearer

Look at the state of that building

2 men did that? & engaged with indian forces for days?

Cost of building
Cost of operations
Thousands of extra troops
Entire area on lock down

Good hit
Think about the hit Pakistan has got for past one decade.... some were quoting it in Billions.

A
That's still better than a army which uses Tanks,F-16 to kill terrorist but still believe it will get the whole Kashmir :rofl::rofl::rofl:
And once in a while Army will declare that they broke back bone of terrorism and next another blast....

two rebels with two weapons and India army took 3 days to clear the building and in process they(IA) almost destroyed the building.. how competent is indian Army..
@Windjammer @I S I @SrNair @hellfire @Horus @war&peace @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Indus Falcon @Joe Shearer

Quite competent. Aim is zero casualties of own. Stop making a joke of things just because you want to. Built up area fighting is no joke.

Thanks

Heehaha... The way militants made Indian army to dance .. it gives the idea that it wasn't attack but a circus show..:cheesy::omghaha:
There was no dancing. It is called cordon, wait and watch. Sensible approach. Only idiots storm into a building with multiple rooms and hiding places when the other is prepared to die.

Quite competent. Aim is zero casualties of own. Stop making a joke of things just because you want to. Built up area fighting is no joke.

Thanks

There was no dancing. It is called cordon, wait and watch. Sensible approach. Only idiots storm into a building with multiple rooms and hiding places when the other is prepared to die.
your personals sustained injuries.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom