What's new

Two militants killed as three-day-long Pampore encounter ends: Army

The smoldering EDI building stands tall as a testament to the violence brought upon the Kashmiri's by India's fascist hindu state. It stands as a testament to the hollow foundations of Indian regime's presence in Kashmir valley. Two resistence fighters stand tall as a testament to Kashmir's resolve against the terrorists wearing I.A uniforms. Instead of mocking the so called "Wahabi Terrorists" you should feel ashamed at your state's lack of order in the region.

Very true. Am ashamed that we have not yet done much about those who support terror tactics. Am sure that shall be rectified in coming days

your personals sustained injuries.

My personal did not. A personnel did, scratches from debris falling. Happens.

i thought they were Hanuman Army?!

What is wrong with you? You want to go down to level of delinquency and engage me? Then dont quote me. Dont have time for stupidities.

Thanks

Quite competent. Aim is zero casualties of own. Stop making a joke of things just because you want to. Built up area fighting is no joke.

Thanks
6-7 floored building was hijacked by 2 separatists with 2 weapons for 3 days..
and you called it competent..

6-7 floored building was hijacked by 2 separatists with 2 weapons for 3 days..
and you called it competent..

Wow!! You deserve this for the logic:

CZ_a2CJWkAAkztK.jpg

Wow!! You deserve this for the logic:

CZ_a2CJWkAAkztK.jpg

thanks for the medal.

2 Separatists with 2 weapons Hijack 6-7 floored building for almost 40 hours..

even Afghan Army with little to non resources(as compared to IA) cleared a whole district from taliban in just a week.

You are right if two terrorits can do this then what Pak army can do ... and they have nukes aslso ...so why dont you attack and take Kashmir and resolve the issue once for all
thanks for the medal.

even Afghan Army with little to non resources(as compared to IA) cleared a whole district from taliban in just a week.

You are right if two terrorits can do this then what Pak army can do ... and they have nukes aslso ...so why dont you attack and take Kashmir and resolve the issue once for all
full flag attack will involve nuclear weapons, which means earth will die.. all human being will die because of nuclear use..

May they have more brains in their next lives. Throwing away their lives because some bearded idiot taught them some fairytale at age 3...

And the impotant rage of Pakistanis... may they have more brains too...

Go eat a banana thick person mate

Last edited:
thanks for the medal.

thanks for the medal.

a4.jpg

Ooooo yeah they get trained here in India.

India has no first use policy , if you attack there is no need for you to use nukes ....and you Army is highly trained and Indian army is weak as they cant control 2 guys in 3 days ..... its conventional war buddy
full flag attack will involve nuclear weapons, which means earth will die.. all human being will die because of nuclear use..

Very true. Am ashamed that we have not yet done much about those who support terror tactics. Am sure that shall be rectified in coming days
Oh should we be scared....I'm already shivering with fear of your hanuman sena :undecided:....so dangerous :undecided:....

By the way isn't getting boring that three days and don't even know how many of them are inside and how many have already slipped through Indian the fool proof siege by hanuman sena?

Oh should we be scared....I'm already shivering with fear of your hanuman sena :undecided:....so dangerous :undecided:....

By the way isn't getting boring that three days and don't even know how many of them are inside and how many have already slipped through Indian the fool proof siege by hanuman sena?

There is trolling, and then there is sensible posting. This, is trolling. I have already commented on why sensible to take three days, if militarily difficult to appreciate and making fictitious news suits your narrative, carry on.

Not going to try and "defend" what does not need to be defended. One can ask the logic of taking time to clear the building, and let it be at that. Beyond that, either it is stupidity or plain malice.

There is trolling, and then there is sensible posting. This, is trolling. I have already commented on why sensible to take three days, if militarily difficult to appreciate and making fictitious news suits your narrative, carry on.

Not going to try and "defend" what does not need to be defended. One can ask the logic of taking time to clear the building, and let it be at that. Beyond that, either it is stupidity or plain malice.
I totally understandable...India's situation is totally untenable as your govt and army have not given you guys any room to play, they denied to show any sort of proof of their "sir jee kal" strikes and they failed miserably to provide Indian people anything to do true chest thumping and then this last face off with freedom fighters for three days has totally destroyed the morale and national dignity..so I can understand the predicament....but situation may become better in future though currently the situation is not that rosy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom