What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was the police who was silent when sikhs were rioting.
police did what it always do....... stood silent....
do pakistani police take action ever in any case.....then why u expect indian police to be supar cops....
I never saw u fighting for ur minority...when they are killed and raped.....
but now u going gaga over this issue.....

police did what it always do....... stood silent....
do pakistani police take action ever in any case.....then why u expect indian police to be supar cops....

Then they should remain silent for Muslims but they instead chose to kill two Muslims for rioting. Seems like a case of pick and chose in "secular" India.

I never saw u fighting for ur minority...when they are killed and raped.....

It is your problem if you haven't seen me.

Yup . . Sikhs themselves burnt the flag and retaliated to the peaceful law abiding citizens of old city hyderabad .

Whoever burnt it. Justifying violence and death of innocents on it is shameful but expected from people belonging to a country like India.

Indian state machinery procrastination in cases of riots against Muslims isn't something new. IT happens again and again.
because those policemen/leaders have same thought process as those of rajneet

Ab ki baar modi sarkaar..aur hinduvata raaj aur dekoo mulak ka bera paar..

Don't you think good Muslims would stand up against the evil Muslims? What makes you think good Hindus/Sikh/Jains would stand and good Muslims wouldn't? Any reason behind generalization specifically in case of Muslims?

Thats is the biggest problem bade bhai, i hope you know about Akbaruddin owaisi of Old city Hyderabad.

even after a 2 hour long hate speech by him not even a single rally/protest by sane muslim was lodged against him. infact when he was arrested these people were protesting against the arrest :)

Whoever burnt it. Justifying violence and death of innocents on it is shameful but expected from people belonging to a country like India.

Coming rich from a guys whose first response is to point at others whenever anything happens in Pakistan.

hahaa so muslims are animals .
I mean if one muslim do something stupid..you will take revenge from other muslims..great indian logic
nah they are not animals ... only some who think they can get away by messing around other religious places.

i dont care.......unless its indians then in my view every dead indian is a good indian.

Stop being a jahil. Most of these Muslims of old city area of Hyderabad are very much pro-Pakistan. I know that myself.

A muslim death is what is happening here and you should condemn it instead of being an as$hole.

We are catching up bro. Recently, after dilshuknagar blasts, Hyd police made in mandatory to have cctvs installed in every shop. Just a couple of days back, a high profile rape case has been cracked using the help of cctvs. Slowly but surely we are making progress. :)

But are these CCTV's having a central monitoring centre? like they have in Mumbai so they can keep a watch on the multiple CCTV's at one time

awww .... Gujratis are considered as one of the most mellow hindus yet they gave you guys a serious heart burn.

:) they gave your own Muslims burnt bodies.

The reality is that Indian Hindus hate Indian Muslims from start.

Those Muslims who sided with India are still considered traitors and Indian hindus look for excuses to target them

Coming rich from a guys whose first response is to point at others whenever anything happens in Pakistan.

Justifying is far different from showing others the mirror. Not surprised that you can't differentiate between the both.

Then they should remain silent for Muslims but they instead chose to kill two Muslims for rioting. Seems like a case of pick and chose in "secular" India.
firing n riot can kill any one.....it was unfortunate they got killed.........
bTW why are u pissed ......because police acted or because it took action....:unsure::unsure:
It is your problem if you haven't seen me.
I haven't seen u because u never cared.....
:lol: good Indian Hindus always ride on shoulders of others.
what shoulder are u talking about......
:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom