What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid analogy. It was Israeli who oppressed the rights of Palestinians and occupied their lands illegally .resistance from Palestinians came afterwards
Firstly I am unabashedly Pro Israel so dont buy your theory of Palestinian oppression.

Secondly the analogy was on Action and Reaction
Action: Palestinian Home Made Rocket
Reaction Israely Airstrikes

If they have done then it is condemnable. Authorities should take action against the culprits. But mob justice isn't acceptable as Indian hindus usually believe.

There is 1.1 billion of us and growing, if it were up to me I would do forced sterilisation of the masses otherwise the conflict between nature and humans will increase and lead to riots, water wars and God knows what else in the near future.

@ranjeet is simply telling you that don't mess with Sikh guys or other martial castes of Hindus .. or Results would not be in favour of Muslims .

Where were these sikhs and martial raced Hindu's when you were the bitches of Muslim rulers and your women were tawaif's in their darbar's for pleasing job for hundreds of years..:lol:

:) they gave your own Muslims burnt bodies.

The reality is that Indian Hindus hate Indian Muslims from start.

Those Muslims who sided with India are still considered traitors and Indian hindus look for excuses to target them
Nope we are more of reactive ... if the muslims here can live in peace we wouldn't shove a foot up there ***.

Had any good Muslim stood up against the atrocities committed against the non Muslims in Pakistan publicly? I am not unnecessarily bringing the Pakistan here but drawing a parallel in a similar messed up society like ours.

In terms of what? Do you want good fellas to go for public protests? How many good non-Muslims do it in India?

messed up society like ours

Agreed!

But are these CCTV's having a central monitoring centre? like they have in Mumbai so they can keep a watch on the multiple CCTV's at one time
Yeah I guess it is. Long back I've heard we are integrating all cctvs in the city. Dunno about the status now. :D

Indian army led by a Sikh, great one you sullah. And for every Congressi against Sikhs, there were thousands of Hindus protecting them. That's why Sikhs are the richest and most respected group in India you katua.

Mind your language brother ... else you would be banned here ..

Stop being a jahil. Most of these Muslims of old city area of Hyderabad are very much pro-Pakistan. I know that myself.

A muslim death is what is happening here and you should condemn it instead of being an as$hole.
common dude for how long will we be defending indian muslims? its time for them to take the trouble themselves being pro pak or not is not my POV.

We have already been embarrassed because them in the world stage, now they just need to look after themselves.

Because it only took action against muslims and remain silent while other riot. Selected action may be.
lol....u really think weird .....
u must be knowing in riots and curfew police has to control the violence so they fired to control the crowd......but unfortunately they killed two people....
have u never seen any riot in ur country hw it happens.....

@ranjeet is simply telling you that don't mess with Sikh guys or other martial castes of Hindus .. or Results would not be in favour of Muslims .
Man ... how come muslims don't mess around with the yadavs in UP? I would seriously want to know what would happen if they did.

common dude for how long will we be defending indian muslims? its time for them to take the trouble themselves being pro pak or not is not my POV.

We have already been embarrassed because them in the world stage, now they just need to look after themselves.

No need to defend them. But at least no need to cheer their death. I know they can defend themselves very well. Some hijras aren't going to eliminate them even if they want to.

State sponsored massacre of minority by a majority terrorist community is nothing worth to chest thump about...Its only shameful and begairati kyunkay apni gali me to kutta bhi sher hota hai..
Look at your own internal situation before such boastful crap.

these some should be punishment in court..why hurt the sentiment of those who dont involve in such activities
nope these some are politicailly motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom