What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian state machinery procrastination in cases of riots against Muslims isn't something new. IT happens again and again.

What about the UP rioting Muslims are they innocent? should they be allowed to attack a Buddhist landmark for what went on in Burma? how is that right?

Don't you think good Muslims would stand up against the evil Muslims? What makes you think good Hindus/Sikh/Jains would stand and good Muslims wouldn't? Any reason behind generalization specifically in case of Muslims?
Had any good Muslim stood up against the atrocities committed against the non Muslims in Pakistan publicly? I am not unnecessarily bringing the Pakistan here but drawing a parallel in a similar messed up society like ours.

Thats is the biggest problem bade bhai, i hope you know about Akbaruddin owaisi of Old city Hyderabad.

even after a 2 hour long hate speech by him not even a single rally/protest by sane muslim was lodged against him. infact when he was arrested these people were protesting against the arrest :)

But many sane Muslims showed disapproval... I remember a couple of articles published in the Hindu.

Jab se Hinduon ne suna hai ki ab to achche/Modi ke din aane waale hain ...

Bahut man bad gaya hai Hinduyon ka .... Riots to hone hain hi ...

Just like SP government ke UP main aane se Muslims ke dimaag bad gaye the .. aur jagah-jagah riots huye ...

nah they are not animals ... only some who think they can get away by messing around other religious places.
these some should be punishment in court..why hurt the sentiment of those who dont involve in such activities

firing n riot can kill any one.....it was unfortunate they got killed.........

Because it only took action against muslims and remain silent while other riot. Selected action may be.

:) they gave your own Muslims burnt bodies.

The reality is that Indian Hindus hate Indian Muslims from start.

Those Muslims who sided with India are still considered traitors and Indian hindus look for excuses to target them
lol..pakistani muslims are too quick to form opinion on indians......
do pakistani muslims care for pakistani hindus and christans.....
or they hate them from start....... and they are not offered any constitutional posts because they are considered as traitors in their own land...:)

What about the UP rioting Muslims are they innocent? should they be allowed to attack a Buddhist landmark for what went on in Burma? how is that right?

If they have done then it is condemnable. Authorities should take action against the culprits. But mob justice isn't acceptable as Indian hindus usually believe.

But many sane Muslims showed disapproval... I remember a couple of articles published in the Hindu.

A couple of articles from a population of 25 crores of which a large chunk is in Mainstream media. but i can show you hundreds of articles written by Hindus and sikhs against Gujarat.

thats is the difference bade bhai. waise. i will try and present my whole point in some other thread as its not the right time and place. :)

and please don't mind my arrogance on this thread because i really do not mean it.

Sikhs are our brothers, when Guru Tegh Bahadur died for Hindus, we automatically became entwined with them. I love Sikhs and applaud them for there actions today. 0.3% Hyderbad Sikhs are kicking majority katua sullah ***,

yet you massacred thousands of them in their Holy temple..:angel:

LOL I know that Pakistani member will start crying about Hindus in this also :lol:. Everybody know who done that but NO Hindu and Modi supporters are behind this one also :rofl:. Pakistanis are blaming Hindus for everything they never see that what Muslims are doing doing in India, They never see what they are doing to Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh. I think Pakistani and Bangladeshis have no right to talk SHIT about India and Hindus until they clear their own mess. This is India where Muslims are living with Hindu majority and growing fastly, Its not like Pakistan where 5000 Hindus are living country every month or Bangladesh. You guys always talk about Babri Masjid and Kashmirs why don't you talk about destruction of Hindu Temples in Pakistan before and after Babri Masjid incident. You never talk about killing and forcefully conversion of Hindus in your country. And when ever you talk you again come with Babri and Kashmir.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom