What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol....u really think weird .....
u must be knowing in riots and curfew police has to control the violence so they fired to control the crowd......but unfortunately they killed two people....
have u never seen any riot in ur country hw it happens.....

Don't know about other countries but in India's case police become active only against Muslims. We have seen it everywhere. Indian state passiveness against Maoists can be taken as another example.

Where were these sikhs and martial raced Hindu's when you were the bitches of Muslim rulers and your women were tawaif's in their darbar's for pleasing job for hundreds of years..
LOL its true they rule India and force to convert some cowards into Muslims and your ancestors was one of them :lol: and i think you know that who become "Tawaif's" of Muslims then :rofl:

Hyderabad should be made a Union Territory. The city is too important as center of Indian IT industry only after Bangalore we can't let it go down the drain due to some religious or regionalist fundos.

Look at your own internal situation before such boastful crap.

Like what,things are under control now here,same cannot be said about India with communal disharmony and riots happening every other day...

Firstly I am unabashedly Pro Israel so dont buy your theory of Palestinian oppression.

Secondly the analogy was on Action and Reaction
Action: Palestinian Home Made Rocket
Reaction Israely Airstrikes
You are idiot and have no clue about Israeli-Palestinian conflict and you said you are pro isreali and anti-Muslims so thatswhy dont see faults from their side...read about conflict and then come back with action and reaction..it was Palestinian who did things in reaction and not other way round..

Don't know about other countries but in India's case police become active only against Muslims. We have seen it everywhere. Indian state passiveness against Maoists can be taken as another example.
Arent all terrorists being killed by PA in KPK and Balochistan Muslims? Looks like Pakistan Army is becomes active only against Muslims..

Like what,things are under control now here,same cannot be said about India with communal disharmony and riots happening every other day...
dont want to digress from the topic or else I would receive an infraction.

Arent all terrorists being killed by PA in KPK and Balochistan Muslims? Looks like Pakistan Army is becomes active only against Muslims..

:lol:

that is the best I can come up with for this senseless post. It is shameful to see you saying indirectly that only Muslims are trouble makers and that's why only action against them. But then again you are an Indian hindu. Such posts are expected from you.

I think you should care about your country where 5000 Hindus leaving country every month. Peoples are killing innocent Hindus in Pakistan they are not burning any flags??

A couple of articles from a population of 25 crores of which a large chunk is in Mainstream media. but i can show you hundreds of articles written by Hindus and sikhs against Gujarat.

thats is the difference bade bhai. waise. i will try and present my whole point in some other thread as its not the right time and place. :)

and please don't mind my arrogance on this thread because i really do not mean it.

I would again repeat the same what I replied to Ranjeet? Would you be more happy if Indian Muslims en masse go to streets to show their disapproval? Haven't heard of this practice in subcontinent, though small contingents are exception.

In a nutshell - Since Indian Muslims don't protest against odds of Indian Muslims therefore they all are same! Generalization in their case is absolutely justified. Agreed?

I think you should care about your country where 5000 Hindus leaving country every month. Peoples are killing innocent Hindus in Pakistan they are not burning any flags??

Killing hindus. Give me the number of Hindus killed this year only. :)

Good again.... It's always good to see majority helping minority in needs... I know how it feels, seen it myself in Thar and umerkot.
I dont think during natural disasters or calamities, people would back off from helping others just because they belong to other religion. If you have time just go through this link...you would definitely be surprised. :)

Seva Bharati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom