What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were always the same dear. This isn't something new.
it is something new ... unfortunately you only saw muslims killings non muslims in your country .. where as in our country such acts has repercussion and that too a heavy one.

Yeah it was the police who was silent when sikhs were rioting.

There was Muslims rioting in UP and attacking a giant Buddah statue and the police did not do anything but watch, the police in India get low pay the lower rank officers most of them are eating pan while their bellies are hanging out what can we expect from such police officers?

Yes there was, 84 wasn't about sikh vs hindus. If there were hundreds of hindus killings sikhs there were hundreds to stand up for them.

Don't you think good Muslims would stand up against the evil Muslims? What makes you think good Hindus/Sikh/Jains would stand and good Muslims wouldn't? Any reason behind generalization specifically in case of Muslims?

Its funny to see that Indian are justifying this reaction. I mean seriously why you guys have court and judiciary if your one community can take revenge from other community by killing them..

sikh loghoon ka be damah khali ha..ja k laroo zinda se...feeling proud putting feet on grave of dead man :D
Animals only understand one language ... and they are being answered in the same language they understand.

lol....buddy.....calm down....no need to exaggerate things.....
we can't catch them in these things , even in next millennium....
nah i wish we killed the muslims in the amounts they killed in their own country.

Animals only understand one language ... and they are being answered in the same language they understand.
hahaa so muslims are animals .
I mean if one muslim do something stupid..you will take revenge from other muslims..great indian logic

We need more CCTV's in HYD which is a tech city, I dk why the Indian govt does not take action and make it a secure city with a central control system like they have in other cities in the west.
We are catching up bro. Recently, after dilshuknagar blasts, Hyd police made in mandatory to have cctvs installed in every shop. Just a couple of days back, a high profile rape case has been cracked using the help of cctvs. Slowly but surely we are making progress. :)

There was Muslims rioting in UP and attacking a giant Buddah statue and the police did not do anything but watch, the police in India get low pay the lower rank officers most of them are eating pan while their bellies are hanging out what can we expect from such police officers?

Indian state machinery procrastination in cases of riots against Muslims isn't something new. IT happens again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom