What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope but till recently such rioters had protection of the state. now it's no more going to be there.

Worst part isn't the riot. Worst part is support of violence and bloodshed against your own people. And then you would come here doing all the dramaibazi for Pakistani and BD hindus.

HYD is a big city I doubt it took place in the old city as this is dominated by Muslims, but HYD has always been communal there was a attack on a Hindu temple there few years back where a cow was hacked to death.
Near puranapul bridge goshala?

Some pictures uploaded on Internet by Sikhs after this. Not Good :( But its a reaction of Action

10298666_1495399350675913_3423276604489836611_n.jpg

10369197_1495399357342579_8298672130542189882_n.jpg

Is this what law permit to do in revenge? i mean if one member of one community do something stupid then people from others community take laws in their hand and give tit for tat treatment. Why you guys have courts and police when you can do it yourself ?

Worst part isn't the riot. Worst part is support of violence and bloodshed against your own people. And then you would come here doing all the dramaibazi for Pakistani and BD hindus.
There is no dramabazi here, but the one who start such bullshit would get a befitting reply. if you can't understand that than you will have to live with the reality.

I expect that stupid **** owaisi will return with his retard army

There is no dramabazi here, but the one who start such bullshit would get a befitting reply. if you can't understand that than you will have to live with the reality.

Well that's your pathetic excuse for killing your muslim minority. Kill them and come up with some lame as$ excuse to justify it.

Is this what law permit to do in revenge? i mean if one member of one community do something stupid then people from others community take laws in their hand and give tit for tat treatment. Why you guys have courts and police when you can do it yourself ?
Well these Hydrabadis didn't saw the carnage during partition, or else they would have thought twice before pulling the sh!t they did now.

My heart smiles.......See thats what we always tried to say be patient and wait for the right time!!!

Well that's your pathetic excuse for killing your muslim minority. Kill them and come up with some lame as$ excuse to justify it.
had they not burned the flag they wouldn't have seen such act of vengeance, you can skin the hair all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom