What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saidabad?? Maybe you are referring to kurmaguda incident where beef was thrown inside temple?

Yeah but the one I saw the video about was a cow hacked to death and dying it was in HYD too.

Is this what law permit to do in revenge? i mean if one member of one community do something stupid then people from others community take laws in their hand and give tit for tat treatment. Why you guys have courts and police when you can do it yourself ?

Law did not ask them to do it :P

then Indian muslims have right to kill a few random sikhs. After all a flag isn't more worthy than 2 human lives.

But the Sikhs did not kill the Muslims in this case

Wish similar alliance had existed in 1984! A lot of innocent lives could have been saved.

RIP to the deceased ones...
Yes there was, 84 wasn't about sikh vs hindus. If there were hundreds of hindus killings sikhs there were hundreds to stand up for them.

India is catching up to Pakistan .... so there is a reason to smile.
lol....buddy.....calm down....no need to exaggerate things.....
we can't catch them in these things , even in next millennium....

Well these Hydrabadis didn't saw the carnage during partition, or else they would have thought twice before pulling the sh!t they did now.
Its funny to see that Indian are justifying this reaction. I mean seriously why you guys have court and judiciary if your one community can take revenge from other community by killing them..

sikh loghoon ka be damah khali ha..ja k laroo zinda se...feeling proud putting feet on grave of dead man :D

We need more CCTV's in HYD which is a tech city, I dk why the Indian govt does not take action and make it a secure city with a central control system like they have in other cities in the west.

Wish similar alliance had existed in 1984! A lot of innocent lives could have been saved.

RIP to the deceased ones...

Nope this alliance only works against Muslims. After all the building of Indian secularism stands on Muslim death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom