What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Randi Rouna begins when lies are exposed. Go die in gutter as you still spreading lies!

Randi Rouna begins when lies are exposed. Go die in gutter as you still spreading lies!

ha ha. pakistani talking bout lies. tere musharraf ne kitna sach bola hai apne baap se poochh. tujhe nahin pata hoga. tabhi tu process mein hoga. :P

u guyz have balls to lie in international court. aur kya expect karen tum jhooton se.

i remember u guyz supporting ur musharraf blindly aur 3-4 saal bad he himself accepted openly on how he supported extrimism and how all his ex statements were a bunch of lies.

jhooton ke mulk wale jhoot ka RANDI ROUNA nahin rote. :)

‘The Pakistan Army now believes that the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), and a host of assorted militants within, are a bigger security threat than India.’

Source: Pakistan’s Changed Doctrine: Perspectives and Perceptions | PKKH.tv

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...c-skirmish-indian-army-157.html#ixzz2HVSLadrJ

that is true....u need to understand that threat has to be potent also......

bhai aap kaho badi badi batein hum ne rataliate kiya par govt to saaf dent kar jati hai kahe to kya kahe .
Problem is not Pakistan. Problem is Indians themselves. Always talking of Aman ki Asha, Trade, Cricket Series.

We should rather invest the money on our own people.

I respect your sentiment. Anything against your closest nation (India) is close to your heart. I too sorry for informing that SL is not adversary for India and you go un-Islamic when you want to fight your neighour (India/Af) by licking American & Srilankan BLOODY boots

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...c-skirmish-indian-army-157.html#ixzz2HVQy62vv

i wonder why some guys are muddles in thoughts.....probably not aware of diplomacy...relations between states are different than humans.....

Dude instead of copy & paste - use "Reply with Quote" option available at bottom right of each post. Thanks

Given the change is in practice now - Would PA escalate tension on Eastern border ?
No, but I have said why PA needs bad relations now with India. read Mahsud's recent release.

Problem is not Pakistan. Problem is Indians themselves. Always talking of Aman ki Asha, Medical Help, Free operations, Cricket Series.

right and who freed your sailors free of charge

look man this is going low now, things done for humanity dont come inbetween political and strategic issues

‘The Pakistan Army now believes that the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), and a host of assorted militants within, are a bigger security threat than India.’

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ctives-perceptions-pkkh-tv.html#ixzz2HVRqS5tE

Do you really trust this statement?? Do you think that PA will disclose to the world what it's military priorities are?? Even after this report, i bet not even one soldier will be removed from Pakistan's eastern border.

look man this is going low now, things done for humanity dont come inbetween political and strategic issues

Doubt that :D

Humanity ? With whom ? Those who behead our soldiers ?

I am telling Indians to focus on Indians first. There are many people in India that needs it.

Problem is not Pakistan. Problem is Indians themselves. Always talking of Aman ki Asha, Medical Help, Free operations, Cricket Series.

i agree no aman ki asha, no trade, no visa . let them live as they wish and let them allow us to live as we wish.

No, but I have said why PA needs bad relations now with India. read Mahsud's recent release.

Mehsuds are clown, no way in real terms we will go in negotiations with them. Moreover PA know to whom Mehsuds answer, PA won't take the bait.. Not likely, TT..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom