What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

i just read some breaking news lines from geo news and i feel that the US is getting its nose up into kashmirs a$$ too........
man india is forcefully being dragged into WOT, they are just provoking them by making them realize of how harmful it is to their nation so the indians put their hands into it and well we all know that the US itself is a well swollen victim of WOT...

the US is well aware of india having a stable economy and knows very well that such issues will act as a tap and waste both money and power.......
India is a good friend to russia too and infact HEAVILY FUNDS RUSSIA (a sworn foe to the US)

i would kindheartedly offer my condolences for those dead and wish that both the countries to take suitable steps
India is already a Huge country and perhaps a WAR with Pakistan can also swap Kashmir with the whole of India as Pakistan is a heavily armed country as the Pakistani public has HEAVY weaponry too
so INDIA's existence after a WAR with Pakistan is also very doubtful....
if INDIA surrenders from Kashmir it will be a great step to keep itself safe and would enhance stability on an enormous scale...
and if INDIA goes for Kashmir it MIGHT loose itself in the hands of greed..........

bhai aap to nek insan hai aap se kya gila shikwa kare.

per wo to tie kaatny ke bary main keh raha tha yaar .chalo pajaamy ka naara kaat deen 5 rupees ka nya le leen gay per 500 ki tie ? nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol:

Fools are those who think it's only Pakistan who is going to get benefits if relations are normalized. Keep those favours with you next time. Shameless Pakistanis also need to learn a lesson, hell with the relations which come at the cost of your respect. We have lived for more than 6 decades without the friendship and we can live in the future as well, no need to ask for friendship if other party is not interested..

"Nevertheless, a Pakistani Army spokesman described India's charges as "propaganda" aimed at diverting attention away from an Indian incursion two days earlier in which one Pakistani soldier was killed. India denies that its troops crossed over the line during last weekend's incident"

"There was little coverage of the skirmish in Pakistani media"

Will India-Pakistan skirmishes upend peace talks? Probably not. - CSMonitor.com

@Imran Khan aaj Indians ko apsey APOLOGY chahiye :D

Right @KRAIT @seiko @sukhoi_30MKI @Skull and Bones & other Indians ????
saaly aj bach ja mery hath se ajj apology ki bajaay main kuch or na de doon tery hath main jo mujhy subah se bhut tang ker raha hai :devil: you know what i mean?

If_you_know_what_I_mean.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nevertheless, a Pakistani Army spokesman described India's charges as "propaganda" aimed at diverting attention away from an Indian incursion two days earlier in which one Pakistani soldier was killed. India denies that its troops crossed over the line during last weekend's incident"

"There was little coverage of the skirmish in Pakistani media"

Will India-Pakistan skirmishes upend peace talks? Probably not. - CSMonitor.com

haan bhai yeh to doodh ke dhuley hai.

so we too have every reason to believe you will deny it in spite of evidence .

what a debate in times now live.....u will find out the propaganda. one poor chap tried to say that peace process should continue...others ran after him ...as if a dog enters a mandir or church....

Fools are those who think it's only Pakistan who is going to get benefits if relations get normalize. Keep those favours with you next time. Shameless Pakistanis also need to learn a lesson, hell with the relations which come at the cost of your respect. We have lived for more than 6 decades without the friendship and we can live in the future as well, no need to ask for friendship if other party is not interested..
why shameless to pakistanis? we are not making nor cutting relations with india common pakistani is same as 5 years beofre its game of hardcore haters not every indian pakistani .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom