What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Humanity ? With whom ? Those who behead our soldiers ?

I am telling Indians to focus on Indians first. There are many people in India that needs it.

Nobody is beheaded. :rolleyes:

As usual , Denial mode, Give us proof .. Indian propaganda , IA lying...everything expected..

OK Fine. Still, lets not take medical care away, but trade, cricket relations, etc. should stop.

We can't make Pakistani people suffer because of their soldiers' inhumane act.

If you want to stop then you should stop everything. Don't care so much for a few Pakistanis.

Giving some medical care to a few Pakistanis and becoming champions of humanity.

as per you kindly hold your horses until autopsy is released.

It is you guys who should stop their horses till autopsy. After all it is you who are coming with the beheading story.

If you want to stop then you should stop everything. Don't care so much for a few Pakistanis.
Giving some medical care to a few Pakistanis and becoming champions of humanity.
It is you guys who should stop their horses till autopsy.
Indian doctors want to help. They have to save lives.

But I will agree to stop other things.

I am telling Indians to focus on Indians first. There are many people in India that needs it.

Seriously stop haring on the same tune, there was no beheading.... Don't talk about the inhumanity and humanity, we have lost our people in thousands, you either are leaving no stone unturned.. So better you cast off this saint persona.

@arp2041 corrected me, look lady, you are grossly wrong here

Last edited by a moderator:

Giving some medical care to a few Pakistanis and becoming champions of hu

It is you guys who should stop their horses till autopsy. After all it is you who are coming with the beheading story.

beheading or no beheading doesn't matter since you have flatly denied it as Indian propaganda.so not expecting any thing .

So did you intercept the the terrorists who were getting the cover the other day?
then give me logic why wud indians fire across unecessarily? tactically, strategically? what mite be the reason?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom