What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

This would not have happened if they were in Kashmir. What are Indian soldiers doing in Kashmir? They should go back to India, by occupying Kashmir they have made themselves targets, so the blame is on them for this situation. Their occupying and entry into Kashmir served as a provocation.

Somebody take this bait...please.

where are they then?
it was indians who fired first --- 3 days ago when they killed jawan on our side. What terrorists are you talking about?
There has been 10 ceasefire violations in last one month. Hope you know it.

Ghazwa-e-Hind begins
Zaid Hamid is ready to pack his bags for Delhi :)

Which seems likely considering the massive defeat handed to India in cricket.. people are looking for an excuse to vent their frustration.
Cricket ? Sir, Indian people are too busy on rape case and then Owasi hate speech. I know the conditions over here.

Do you really think Indian govt. will do such thing especially after allowing Pakistan team to play in India. It will be a political suicide. That's why GOI wants this case to get less coverage.

Rape case, corruption case have beaten down Congress badly, now if this gets more coverage, people will bash Congress for allowing cricket matches with Pakistan.

Hope at least you will understand.

This would not have happened if they were in Kashmir. What are Indian soldiers doing in Kashmir? They should go back to India, by occupying Kashmir they have made themselves targets, so the blame is on them for this situation. Their occupying and entry into Kashmir served as a provocation.

Pakistani soldiers are forcefully trying to infiltrate into kashmir supporting the Mujahids who are actually terrorists changing the diaspora and spreading terror.

Would you stop this idiotic rant ?
Indian forces are there because you supported Kashmiri extremists, whom you call freedom fighters. Over 50,000 people were killed since 1990s due to terrorist attacks. The terrorists attacked civilians mainly. Do you think they will attack same people who they want to give freedom ?

I can give similar arguments about terrorist attacks in Pakistan. If you haven't supported Kashmiri extremists, we wouldn't have supported BLA.

This would not have happened if Pakistani soldiers had respected the Simla Agreement. So the blame is on them for this situation.

The accord converted the 1949 UN "Cease-fire Line" into the Line of Control (LOC) between Pakistan and India which however did not affect the status of the disputed territory:

i) Para 4 (ii) talks of a “ Line of Conflict” as distinguished from an international border . Further it explicitly protects “ the recognized position of either side”.

Both sides further underook "to refrain from threat or the use of force in violation of this Line."

On Topic - RIP Brave souls and my condolences to their families.

Ghazwa-e-Hind begins
Zaid Hamid is ready to pack his bags for Delhi :)

On his white horse with his lal topi :welcome:

But I do hope he got the Indian Visa otherwise BSF will kick him back into Pakistan and he won't be able to reach delhi.

J&K: Two soldiers killed, one injured in Pak attack on Army patrol- Jammu and Kashmir- IBNLive

Jammu: Two soldiers of the Indian Army were on Tuesday killed allegedly by Pakistan troops near the Line of Control in Poonch district, sources said. The soldiers were killed during an attack on a patrol party in the Sona Gali sector of Mendhar, Army officials said. One soldier was injured in the attack, they said, adding that further details were awaited.

There has been escalation in ceasefire violations by Pakistan Army, which has been attempting to push militants across the LoC into Indian side by taking advantage of inclement weather.

In last about one month, Pakistan Army has violated the ceasefire agreement nearly a dozen times.
Most of these firing incidents were in Rajouri, Uri and Keran sector to help infiltration attempts, Army officials said.

Buddy this is news from an Indian source. So we in Pakistan know how much to believe in it.
Aap kay to fauji masoom hain bohot jasay.

Let me put some points forward considering recent events.

1. Growing anger against Pakistan Army - US drone attacks, ANA shelling across the borders and recent report on missing people and human rights violation have attracted many people and especially media, which is regularly bashing Pakistan Army. OBL was also one of the biggest blow to capability of Pakistan Army in eyes of people of Pakistan. Pakistan Army needs people's support.

2. TTP factor - TTP got created when Pakistan supported WoT. Now they have shown their capabilities in strike at heart of Pakistan, regular bombing, kidnapping and beheading soldiers and attacks on military bases. The recent declaration by TTP saying that they will fight against India gives Pakistan Army a chance to have back channel talks with TTP.

3. Post 2014 Scenario - We all know many factions in Afghanistan who are fighting NATO forces will get back at Pakistan after NATO withdrawal as Pakistan was ally of NATO in WoT. This will lead to mushroom growth of anti-Pakistan elements which may turn out more dangerous than TTP and BLA. This is the last thing Pakistan wants know as it will lead to decade long insurgencies.
Pakistan has to show same approach to Afghan Taliban and anti-India factions as India is increasing it influence in Afghanistan and is pro-Karzai, to kick out India from their western borders.
Pakistan needs to channel these Taliban forces against India rather than they attacking Pakistan.

There are other factors too. Pakistan Army needs public support more than ever.

OBL happened nearly 2 years ago, the Drone Strikes have been happening for quite some time, the ANA shellings have been befittingly replied back in the past & will be this time as well.

Thankfully the media has now toned down on the 'Missing Persons' thing & that issue has almost died out with more & more media personalities taking criticism from their own quarters, the civil society & the general public by actually going to those areas to find out what is happening. As far as I know the last person who did that (Wajahat Khan from Quetta himself) visited those areas, posed provocative questions to the military there, talked to captured militants, toured the relief & development work done by the Army & the F.C & made a documentary about it ! Either way the insurgency in Balochistan is loosing its footing because finally the 'other side' has decided to start speaking up; the Kalpar Bugti's have never been as vocal as they were now & the so-called Freedom Fighters sitting in Switzerland haven't been as quiet as they are now.

TTP is a dying breed that would be eventually hammered out through the 'development work' & the 'consolidation' done by the Army & the F.C ! Either way the attacks have reduced down substantially to a point where suicide bombings are down to once every few months instead of once every other week. Additionally the vindictiveness & the shamelessness of the TTP in attacking the little girl from Swat has shook Tribal Society to its roots, the capture of Uzbek, Chechen & Arab Mujahideen from our Tribal Areas working as part of the TTP has angered the Pashtun element greatly, the association of the TTP with the Mehsud Tribe has further emboldened the Wazirs & other Pashtuns to strike their own claim.

You can ask @Hyperion more about the above !

One would be wise to note that alongside the Tribal Lashkars, the F.C is composed of, not only Pashtuns but at that Tribal Pashtuns & are the two elements that are fighting the TTP most vociferously !

The TTP's recent 'peace offering' has gone unnoticed partly because we feel that we have the upper hand, partly because we've tasted that in the past & partly because their sincerity was measured up with their response of kidnapping Pakistanis the very next day.

As for the Post-2014 Afghanistan :

On one hand the Haqannis are, in Panetta's own words, 'the veritable arm of the ISI' & on another they are going to turn back & fight us ?

That doesn't add up for me !

Secondly you have to understand that most of the Taliban are not :

(a) ideologically motivated this time around

(b) the Taliban Movement is as much, now, about Pashtun Nationalism, Afghan Independence as it is about Political Islam.

So when the ANA is, virtually, the Northern Alliance with a make-over, the Pashtuns aren't just going to sit back & be abused at by them Farsiwans !

The Afghan Taliban don't attack us not because they can't for they are practically in Pakistan but because they don't need to or want to. They have, however, repeatedly castigated the TTP to behave themselves & concentrate solely on fighting the Americans.

Once the Americans leave Afghanistan the Taliban are going to have their eyes set on Kabul & defeating the ANA something that Pakistan would, covertly, but surely support ! Whatever bad feelings we had have been mended over the years, there is after all some truth in the Americans not trusting us.

Besides Pakistan does not need the Taliban to hold their own against India & a whipping of insurgency in Kashmir isn't very big on our cards (the Kashmiris themselves are doing that peacefully as we speak !). We'd much rather sit back & lick our wounds to recuperate from 12 years of war.

And the Pakistani Army garner public support by taking out two Indians is amusing at best ! Had the army wanted to do that they're more than qualified to put up a much...much better spectacle than just 'cross-firing resulting in two deaths' !

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy this is news from an Indian source. So we in Pakistan know how much to believe in it.
Aap kay to fauji masoom hain bohot jasay.

Dude, this is the 78th page. Lots of other sources, international and Pakistani have been given. Now you quote my post from the first page and challenge me about authenticity of the source? Does it occur to you that a million people may have said the same thing on the 78 other pages? (I'm exaggerating when I say million.)

Anyway, go through the past pages. Happy reading.:pop:

Which seems likely considering the massive defeat handed to India in cricket.. people are looking for an excuse to vent their frustration.

I really don't get these immature , insensitive jokes by Pakistanis. Pakistanis were making similar jokes when their own soldier died yesterday. You are either taking cricket way too seriously or taking soldiers life lightly or just trolling. It looks even worse coming from a mod

I really don't get these immature , insensitive jokes by Pakistanis. Pakistanis were making similar jokes when their own soldier died yesterday. You are either taking cricket way too seriously or taking soldiers life lightly or just trolling. It looks even worse coming from a mod

I agree. Pakistanis and Indians included, take cricket way to seriously. Soldier dies, no one cares, cricket match, on every channel.

I hope there is an equal and proportionate revenge for this.

This was already a revenge for the soldier killed two days ago by IA.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom