What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Why stop at there. why dont u say india killed their soldier and then mutilated.

By intruding and killing Pakistani soldier, india actually put bulls eye on its own soldiers. India has no one to blame but itself. Besides, indians here chest thumping should go back and ask their govt - why govt went for such adventurism and broadly for occupation?

When enemy crosses lines, we should be ready for the same. I hope I can go back in time and tell this news to Indira Gandhi when she gave safe passage to 93,000 POWs.

if you want to go into numbers man, then tell me how we will be able to quantify how many men women and children in Bangla Desh were raped, beaten and burned by the mukti bahini supported overtly by your beloved dear leader --and that too because some of them were simply opposed to mukti bahini

if you want to go into numbers man, then tell me how we will be able to quantify how many men women and children in Bangla Desh were raped, beaten and burned by the mukti bahini supported overtly by your beloved dear leader --and that too because some of them were simply opposed to mukti bahini
By the Mukti Bahini ? Okay, you are among those who think Mukti Bahini did all these war crimes.

Okay, I take back my words. I will be hitting my head against the wall.

Coming back to topic, the issue is not the exchange of fire and killing of soldiers, it has happened every now and then, issue is mutilation and beheading of Indian soldiers.

:offtopic:

Plus its a difficult question ! :D

Do you really want to go down that route? Don't you know the obvious response to that?

Then tell me how we will be able to quantify how many men women and children in Bangla Desh were raped, beaten and burned by the Pakistan army supported overtly by your beloved dear leader --and that too because some of them were simply opposed to Pakistan army?

Today Bangladesh is demanding (and has gotten) an apology from Pakistan, not from mukti bahini or India. Now stick to the topic of the thread.

@janon Leave, you might get an infraction.

Point is how Indian public will respond to this news. I don't see anyone cares. After all it happened at border, not in Delhi or Mumbai.

Last edited by a moderator:
@janon Leave, you might get an infraction.

Point is how Indian public will respond to this news. I don't see anyone cares. After all it happened at border, not in Delhi or Mumbai.

I simply repeated his own words, substituting muktibahini by pak army, for the sake of truth, as backed up by the fact that Bangladesh is officially demanding an apology from pak, not india. But you are right about how the forum works, so I'll back off.

On topic: Surprisingly this is getting a lot more media attention than I thought it would. NDTV has aired multiple hour long programs, as have other news channels. Previous army chiefs and other high ranking defense personnel are all airing their views. It is a violation of Geneva conventions. After so much heat has been generated, the GoI would be under pressure to react. The army won't take it lightly this time. Rajputana Rifles regiment is riled. (Alliteration unintentional.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ḥashshāshīn;3782242 said:
Ok I admit beheading the soldiers was extreme and in bad taste. But PA had every right to kill them as they were fired on 2 days before.
People here are denying it. That's the issue. If there wouldn't have been any mutilation or beheading, this wouldn't have made such noise.

IA can take death of soldiers but they can't take this.

Some of your countrymen have pointed out.
You are just being biased here.

Possibly but tell me sir, did the Indian army mutilate their own soldiers? Even if the IA had, for whatever reason, triggered the latest flare up does that make it okay for the PA to act in such a manner where it breaks international laws and the Geneva convention?

seems india didn't get away scot-free and pakistan got it's revenge.......

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom