What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

indians killed their own soldier to cover up their attack on peaceful Pakistani soldiers....What pathetic nation.
Another Conspiracy eh....
I have similar reply but MODs are allowing this idiotic comments but giving as warning when we reply in similar fashion. So you can have your field day.

TRUTH hurts, but india did that on their own soldiers for propaganda purpose and to use it as shield the fact they initiated firing and killing.
You all deserved what PA did to you in 1971. So again shut up.

Another Conspiracy eh....
I have similar reply but MODs are allowing this idiotic comments but giving as warning when we reply in similar fashion. So you can have your field day.

How many times you repeated same circular propaganda? indians need to go ask their kongress govt why they sent indian soldiers for adventurism? And why Kashmir been occupied?

What bullshit is this....India attacks Pakistani posts and then this in return. We need unbiased sources.

india did that on their own soldiers for propaganda purpose and to use it as shield the fact they initiated firing and killing.

You cant be part of Bollywood.... But certainly Hollywood for your wild imagination..... I just recognised the best troll here....

What bullshit is this....India attacks Pakistani posts and then this in return. We need unbiased sources.

The previous attack was from both sides and it took life of a pregnant woman on Indian side. Now PA beheaded and mutilated bodies of soldiers against Geneva Conventions.

You forgot that 90K soldiers where returned with their head on their neck.....

93K. This is why Aman ka Tamasha is the biggest joke ever. About time Indian politicians saw this and shut down the border and started dealing with Pakistan for what it is and what it orever will be - an Enemy.

Last time something like this was done. and was blamed on mujhahideens.... so either this is also the job of mujhahideens... or the kalia incident is also the act of the most professional army in the world

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom