What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

I think at some point, the fact that there is a Pakistani team present in India has also led to the Media being told to act responsibly.
I think both govts. have asked media to dial down the tensions and report less so that diplomatic dialogues don't get disrupted again.

If any mass public protest occurs, Indian govt. will ave to break diplomatic dialogues.

Or it might be that, however.. then the tools would not be regular troops or troops at all.. Rather non-state forces that can carry out those acts(and are willing to mutilate/maime etc).

If the earlier victims were these non state actors then what you say might be true, but we know that's not the case.

I think both govts. have asked media to dial down the tensions and report less so that diplomatic dialogues don't get disrupted again.

If any mass public protest occurs, Indian govt. will ave to break diplomatic dialogues.

Which seems likely considering the massive defeat handed to India in cricket.. people are looking for an excuse to vent their frustration.

Do you watch news ? Don't make idiotic one liner replies.

Be on topic.

rather than hatching fictitious stories, say something real and constructive then you can expect better response. So far you are making your comments only one line worth.

Naa worked during day, slept for 5 hours, woke up in night, its 3:15 am in my city.

BTW cover fire to terrorists have been given previously.

Go to Indian channels, more focus is given to Delhi rape case and Owasi csae.

where are they then?

it was indians who fired first --- 3 days ago when they killed jawan on our side. What terrorists are you talking about?

And there were rivers of honey and milk that flowed next to ganga.

Mon ami.. when advertizing, please look at your target audience.
History is testament that India has not been the explicit aggressor..
and that is the only thing you can take away.

its a dog eat dog world.. if your claim was true, India would not have lasted this long.
it knows its games and has its ways of playing them.. and plays them well.

you did not read my post correctly. I said, in most of the situations India try to settle things at international stage along with other parties so that it remains fair. And before that I had said that there are some anti Indian elements in our neighboring countries which are seeking opportunity to hit India whenever possible and to deal with them we have to show some sort of iron but still you can call it defense not offense.

If the earlier victims were these non state actors then what you say might be true, but we know that's not the case.

It doesnt have to be them. Non-state actors can be asked to create tit for tat.. hence keeping the regular troops hands clean.. while making the statement... its just an assumption. Only a correlation of official statements by the governments of both nations may clear it up.

you did not read my post correctly. I said, in most of the situations we try to settle things at international stage along with other parties so that it remains fair. And before that I had said that there are some anti Indian elements in our neighboring countries which are seeking opportunity to hit India whenever possible and to deal with them we have to show some sort of iron but still you can call it defense not offense.

Hardly.

There are Anti- whatever elements everywhere.
what matters is how much public support can they gather.

where are they then?

it was indians who fired first --- 3 days ago when they killed jawan on our side. What terrorists are you talking about?

it was pakistani propaganda which they think was a lie. SO only truth is PA intruded and beheaded their soldier and return without causality despite High alert at border due to 3 days back incident.

It doesnt have to be them. Non-state actors can be asked to create tit for tat.. hence keeping the regular troops hands clean.. while making the statement... its just an assumption. Only a correlation of official statements by the governments of both nations may clear it up.

Could be...or could be specialized troops, identifications of the perpetrators would never be known.

after the rape protest, congress support is at the bottom. There is obvious political motivation to divert attention elsewhere and go for some cheap popularity stunt. There are other motivation for india to initiate such skirmish. Now indian can use public opinion as shield to go for further adventure along the border and even gone on propaganda drive but no one in west realistically has any bandwidth or interest to listen to indian problem.

Hardly.

There are Anti- whatever elements everywhere.
what matters is how much public support can they gather.

and for this reason India try to have dialogues with the counterparts before getting itself involved in taking them out. And for this reason things are fair. But unfortunately Pakistan is always in a denial mode of acceptance.

after the rape protest, congress support is at the bottom. There is obvious political motivation to divert attention elsewhere and go for some cheap popularity. There are other motivation for india to initiate such skirmish. Now indian can use public opinion as shield to go for further adventure along the border and even gone on propaganda drive but no one in west realistically has any bandwidth or interest to listen to indian problem.

and what are seeking to say?

and for this reason India try to have dialogues with the counterparts before getting itself involved in taking them out. And for this reason things are fair. But unfortunately Pakistan is always in a denial mode of acceptance.

and what are seeking to say?

Sorta goes every way... Each has their PoV.. each has their truths..
Denial then becomes relative..
Only the middle ground may show who is in denial... but there is one dead trooper on this side and two on the other with alleged mutilation..
So denial will be widespread.. along with emotionally fueled ignorance.

Sorta goes every way... Each has their PoV.. each has their truths..
Denial then becomes relative..
Only the middle ground may show who is in denial... but there is one dead trooper on this side and two on the other with alleged mutilation..
So denial will be widespread.. along with emotionally fueled ignorance.
and for your information the case of capt. S. kalia tortured by Pak Army is also pending. It is not so called alleged mutilation but a confirmed mutilation. So such kind of acts are not newly done by Pak Army. So we can believe that the person was mutilated. nothing new from your side.

after the rape protest, congress support is at the bottom. There is obvious political motivation to divert attention elsewhere and go for some cheap popularity stunt. There are other motivation for india to initiate such skirmish. Now indian can use public opinion as shield to go for further adventure along the border and even gone on propaganda drive but no one in west realistically has any bandwidth or interest to listen to indian problem.
Yeah, after allowing Indo-Pak series as a step for better relations they will go 180 degree turn and order this.

It will increase more protest against Congress if they don't take action. As far as West is concerned, we do business with them in billions. They will listen to what we say. They did in case of 26/11. Let the time take its course and propaganda to built.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom