What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

From this clip, it looks like Indian media is trying to create hype.

Yup nothing on our media. Just the ISPR statement is scrolling on the TV channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
From this clip, it looks like Indian media is trying to create hype.

I have always liked Ajay Shukla..The mutilation was the mistake...if the mutilation did not happen, you would never see such a big thread and a hyped issue...

Agreed but I can see what the Pakistani "hawks" seek to gain from such incidents and how such things could happen on the PA side but what Indian "hawks" stand to gain and how they would go about creating this kind of incident is unclear to me.

Some of your countrymen have pointed out.
You are just being biased here.

Sir forget bombing by US and India not gonna happen, but its a way better reason for Economic sanctions.

Just like US and Europe did with Iran. That will break Pakistan's economy's back.

US EU could not think of sanction when their own supply route was closed and much more important self interest was at stake. And US EU will do that for india so indians can run occupation business and intrude into foreign land? Quality of bollywood script getting worse by the day.

In the words of "seven psychopaths".. thats wrong.. an eye for an eye will always leave one person with one eye.
Since the last two would have one blind man who cant do jack.
Gandhi.. was wrong :woot:

On a serious note, revenge is the core issue that has India and Pakistan here today.

okay change the eye thing into di*k. now?

Still leaving the two alive doesn't make any sense. If someone hates you so much that it beheads you, then it isn't going to leave you injured in the first place.
Are yaar, lets say 8 troops were in the team. 2 killed, 2 injured. 4 took back the injured to base. Returned for dead bodies, found them mutilated.

US EU could not think of sanction when their own supply route was closed and much more important self interest was at stake. And US EU will do that for india so indians can run occupation business and intrude into foreign land? Quality of bollywood script getting worse by the day.
Abe, its 2013 now, 2014 pull out is not so far, India has enough time to build its case for economic sanctions.

I'm sorry, but how would the introduction of tactical nukes into a conflict NOT be a disaster? There are qualified people planning Pakistan's war fighting capability, right? I am seriously starting to worry that higher ups don't seem to have the slightest clue, if this is indeed true. Just what we need, to give everyone from the US to India a chance to bomb us into oblivion for employing nukes. As if their tactical size would mean anything to those who are just looking for the right reason to obliterate us.

If you have ensured an escape or survival route for yourself, you may not be averse to considering that option anymore.
Moreover, it is very likely as has been demonstrated through disasters like Kargil that our higher ups generally do not have a clue..
at all.. and there seems to be a period attached to that as well.

Are yaar, lets say 8 troops were in the team. 2 killed, 2 injured. 4 took back the injured to base. Returned for dead bodies, found them mutilated.

Lets say in your post tells us that your post is based on your assumption. Not credible.

Lets say in your post tells us that your post is based on your assumption. Not credible.
So is yours.

@Oscar Are you going to do something about this BD poster ? Just let me know. I can. :enjoy"

Bringing Bollywood, NRIs etc. etc. :D

You don't know effect of International Pressure. Go read some Comics.

I dont live in bollywood vapor. But for real india can try and test how it feels when oil tap get shut down.

Abe, its 2013 now, 2014 pull out is not so far, India has enough time to build its case for economic sanctions.

Lol. Like anyone would give a damn care in 2014 that what happened in 2013 at LOC. :lol:

You guys are delusional. One is hoping for Pakistan to end on itself because of some stupid violence in Karachi, other is planning to impose sanctions with the help of uncle sam after a period of one year.

So is yours.

I have raised a valid point. How come they left the two soldiers alive. And if we believe in your assumption. Why the other 4 soldiers didn't reacted to beheading of their fellow soldiers by the enemy.

Yaar story to achi bana lo. Itni filmain bantai ho. Kuck to faida uthao experience ka.

Lol. Like anyone would give a damn care in 2014 that what happened in 2013 at LOC. :lol:
You guys are delusional. One is hoping for Pakistan to end on itself because of some stupid violence in Karachi, other is planning to impose sanctions with the help of uncle sam after a period of one year.
2008 Mumbai attack was used to the fulles. Now this will be used. Psy-ops. :D

Then how did the alleged manage to get close enough to the bodies to actually sever the heads? The remaining four could not have let that happen. Patrol parties work in close formations.

In case there weren't an extra 4 then wouldn't you ask that if they had enough rage and time to behead two (or one) why not at least make sure that the other two were dead as well?

Sir forget bombing by US and India not gonna happen, but its a way better reason for Economic sanctions.

Just like US and Europe did with Iran. That will break Pakistan's economy's back.

You're right on that, but that requires the assumption that they will never be used. If a capability exists then there are legitimate plans to use it under specific circumstances. The concept of tactical nukes in its essence requires far more expansive thinking as far as the use of nuclear weapons are concerned. They are suddenly no longer missiles meant to destroy cities as a last resort, but are supposed to be used against military targets in a conventional war. We have already seen today, how rapidly tensions escalate between Pakistan and India. I cannot feel comfortable with the idea that we have tactical nukes ready to go, when a war always seems around the corner.

Then there is the issue that the two nations share a border, how this capability is supposed to be used without collateral damage is beyond me. If a weapon with the potential to turn the tide of war is available, it will be used. Tactical nukes exist for that very reason, to be used in warfare where conventional nukes would be unthinkable. I would much rather, we not push our luck and keep our capabilities as conventional as possible. As soon as we launch one, rest assured, we will wish sanctions were the worst thing coming.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom