What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

indian army started this, and not they got their a$$ spanked by their daddy and they are crying? WHAT A JOKE!

PLUS: I firmly believe that this is just bullsh!t..indians are bullshitting to cover up what happened few days ago...liars is what they all are! Really pathetic.

Well it did happen and I feared such a thing when I commented two days earlier on death of a Pakistani soldier.

Please do not justify violence. This could escalate very quickly.

India must not let this provocation escalate. We must talk to the civilian govt and cool things down. We must look at the larger picture. The status quo is our friend.
The barbarian not only loves gore, he also thrives on war, the civilised man is the opposite. The state's responsibility is to thrive, not petty tit for tat.
Indians - think about this with a cool head. Visit Pakistan's war section for more data.
We should paint Western media with this news. This barbaric act. Information warfare.

I was watching some Pakistani news channel so there they were disusing like the winner of battle, Mohammad Ghauri, and Taimur Pasha, Lodhi and all used to chop off the head and used to hang it on the entrance of their city or the fort to show their power and fear to enemy!

I know that, that is from Genghis kan who used pikes to put up heads, and these barbarians followed..I actually meant this ritual existing in PA or among its soldiers - that's news to me.

I was watching some Pakistani news channel so there they were disusing like the winner of battle, Mohammad Ghauri, and Taimur Pasha, Lodhi and all used to chop off the head and used to hang it on the entrance of their city or the fort to show their power and fear to enemy!

Are you indians preferring your soldiers head to be chopped off? That is gruesome brutal wish on your own soldiers. They deserve better.

The beheading story is a BS. So at least Pakistanis shouldn't discuss about it.

300-400 meters breach by PA. As reported.

Weapons were taken away.

I think they will plant them again saying IA soldiers left their weapons in some other case.

I know that, that is from Genghis kan who used pikes to put up heads, and these barbarians followed..I actually meant this ritual existing in PA or among its soldiers - that's news to me.

It is very much possible because Kashmiri Mujahidins are hardcore radicals trained by who, you know.

We should paint Western media with this news. This barbaric act. Information warfare.

That would be too sissy to do, let's wait and see what happens. Diplomatic route would be ideal, for that Pakistan has to acknowledge this act, if they keep denying then we are at a dead end.

If they did, they gave the excuse to their counterparts on this side.
And this sides counterparts have now taken the rather disturbing faith in tactical nukes.

I'm sorry, but how would the introduction of tactical nukes into a conflict NOT be a disaster? There are qualified people planning Pakistan's war fighting capability, right? I am seriously starting to worry that higher ups don't seem to have the slightest clue, if this is indeed true. Just what we need, to give everyone from the US to India a chance to bomb us into oblivion for employing nukes. As if their tactical size would mean anything to those who are just looking for the right reason to obliterate us.

300-400 meters breach by PA. As reported.

Weapons were taken away.

I think they will plant them again saying IA soldiers left their weapons in some other case.

Or IA wants to cover up what it did a few days ago.

PA already said that Indian soldiers left their weapon behind when they crossed LOC and attacked Pak post. Very typical.

That would be too sissy to do, let's wait and see what happens. Diplomatic route would be ideal, for that Pakistan has to acknowledge this act, if they keep denying then we are at a dead end.
Nope. Its called acting with cool head and painting the picture to further isolate Pakistan. After 2014 pullout of NATO, US not dependent on Pakistan, we can move to economic sanctions.

Indian ocean is not enough, you need western shoulder to ride on and cry on. Indian soldiers should be wondering - for what kind of people we are putting our life on the line?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom