What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

It is a possibility if things escalate. Our conventional forces are outnumbered and would crumble with-in few days. Thats why, de-escalate the situation, dont beat drums of war.

Wonder why no one in India ever suggest using nukes as an offensive weapon...or for that matter any other nuclear power except Pakistan?

It is a possibility if things escalate. Our conventional forces are outnumbered and would crumble with-in few days. Thats why, de-escalate the situation, dont beat drums of war.

If they are outnumbered why do such kind of acts takes place challenging the might of Indian army?

Oh, and for jingoes on both sides, I repeat pick up a gun and go to the border. Why let the soldiers die when we have heroes here apparently ready to do it?

As for me, I took an NRA coaching course once over a month or so- goli ki ZOR awaaz sun ke meri to p.h.a.t gayi.

If, and I repeat if, the allegations are true, yes I agree.

But I would also like the IA to take this with PA officers at a senior level to find out just what the heck happened, and why.

Indian officers are not naive, they know the answer that they have crossed over to Pakistani side few days back and killed Pakistani troops. RIGHT thing to do would be indian soldiers asking their officers why they been used as "sacrificial lamb" for indian adventurism?

If they are outnumbered why do such kind of acts takes place challenging the might of Indian army?

Its most likely individuals at fault here. Why would pak army order such thing. It doesnt make sense. Lets not jump to conclusion here

Indian officers are not naive, they know the answer that they have crossed over to Pakistani side few days back and killed Pakistani troops. RIGHT thing to do would be indian soldiers asking their officers why they been used as "sacrificial lamb" for indian adventurism?

I don't think you understood what I stated.

I'm also not interested in debating someone who's speaking in slogans, thanks.

If the head is missing then most likely a PA officer ordered his troops to bring back the head of an Inian soldie in revenge for the IA attack across LoC which killed 1 and wounded 1 PA soldier.

The head was probably presented to the PA officer, same tradition was followed by Timur Leng's army when they sacked Delhi in 1398 c.e they would openly massacre the Hindus durning the invasion. Otherwise India's Hindu population could have been 2 billion today for all we know.

Its most likely individuals at fault here. Why would pak army order such thing. It doesnt make sense. Lets not jump to conclusion here

Not likely..it was a well planned, coordinated, deliberate act.

yes and more-over this is not the first time that Pak army has violated the seize fire. Exchange of fire is normal at LOC But since there is something that's why there is a issue

Look, India isn't stupid that it would wait for pak to use all its nukes against India. And it's not like India doesn't have nukes. Just because we have a no first use policy doesn't mean we don't know what that entails, what responsibilities that brings. It is only because we have enough confidence that even with the NFU policy in place, we can make escalation more costly for pak than for India, that we have gone for the NFU policy.

There are ways to come out on top even in case of a nuclear conflict. Like it or not, both our army and our AF have enough superiority to ensure that you can't keep lobbing nukes while we stand back helplessly. It's not a question of how many nukes you have, but whether or not you can deliver them. Indian military is confident that in the event of war, we can disrupt your C&C facilities to such an extent that most nukes will not count for much.

Nuclear war is an ugly thing and to be avoided at all costs. I am not war mongering here, just pointing out that our military, while aware of our conventional superiority over yours, is also aware of the fact that both countries have nukes, and have yet opted for a NFU policy, not because they are idiots, but they are confident that they can top Pakistan even in that scenario. The onus will be on pak whether or not to go down that route. Keyboard warriors here may cry "nuke them, nuke them" as one Pakistani has already said, but I'm pretty sure that your military will be fully aware of the consequences of attempting that.

If the head is missing then most likely a PA officer ordered his troops to bring back the head of an Inian soldie in revenge for the IA attack across LoC which killed 1 and wounded 1 PA soldier.

The head was probably presented to the PA officer, same tradition was followed by Timur Leng's army when they sacked Delhi in 1398 c.e

this is total provocation

The head was probably presented to the PA officer, same tradition was followed by Timur Leng's army when they sacked Delhi in 1398 c.e

Stop posting nonsense when you dont know what happened. PA officers are well behaved and educated guys, they are not brutal like taliban.

The head was probably presented to the PA officer, same tradition was followed by Timur Leng's army when they sacked Delhi in 1398 c.e they would openly massacre the Hindus durning the invasion. Otherwise India's Hindu population could have been 2 billion today for all we know.

So there is a ritual behind this?

thats the problem...you admit your army culture is based on a damn barbarian which massacred civilians..thanx for admitting it

am gonna screen shot this post..

If what you're saying is true, how is PA different from the ragtag Taliban?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom