What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Looks like this situation is heading for trouble...

Or IA wants to cover up what it did a few days ago.
PA already said that Indian soldiers left their weapon behind when they crossed LOC and attacked Pak post. Very typical.
Typical is beheading too. I think you will believe it too.

Indian ocean is not enough, you need western shoulder to ride on and cry on. Indian soldiers should be wondering for what kind of people we are putting our life on the line?
They know people are with them.

Beheading two and leaving two alive is also something typical. Only happens in bollywood or IA official statements.

I'm sorry, but how would the introduction of tactical nukes into a conflict NOT be a disaster? There are qualified people planning Pakistan's war fighting capability, right? I am seriously starting to worry that higher ups don't seem to have the slightest clue, if this is indeed true. Just what we need, to give everyone from the US to India a chance to bomb us into oblivion for employing nukes. As if their tactical size would mean anything to those who are just looking for the right reason to obliterate us.
Sir forget bombing by US and India not gonna happen, but its a way better reason for Economic sanctions.

Just like US and Europe did with Iran. That will break Pakistan's economy's back.

Absolutely. 2000 have been killed in Karachi alone in 2012. No point providing a distraction.
We should use this death and barbaric act that PA is getting Talibanized. Propaganda time.

They know people are with them.

RIGHT! people way way behind them and people are looking for western shoulder to cry.

Beheading two and leaving two alive is also something typical. Only happens in bollywood or IA official statements.
Abe, two injured soldiers were taken back by the rest of the soldiers, when they approached back for dead bodies, they found the dead bodies mutilated.

Abe, two injured soldiers were taken back by the rest of the soldiers, when they approached back for dead bodies, they found the dead bodies mutilated.

Still leaving the two alive doesn't make any sense. If someone hates you so much that it beheads you, then it isn't going to leave you injured in the first place.

I'm sorry, but how would the introduction of tactical nukes into a conflict NOT be a disaster? There are qualified people planning Pakistan's war fighting capability, right? I am seriously starting to worry that higher ups don't seem to have the slightest clue, if this is indeed true. Just what we need, to give everyone from the US to India a chance to bomb us into oblivion for employing nukes. As if their tactical size would mean anything to those who are just looking for the right reason to obliterate us.

India has made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that any kind of nuclear weapon used on its territory "or against its forces" (a clear reference to tactical nukes) would invite massive retaliation. This policy is necessary for us because we have a "no first use" policy in place, and so we would still hold the moral high ground. Not to mention that that is a necessary, logical consequence of having a NFU policy. But then it is only immature keyboard warriors who call for nuclear exchanges, I am pretty sure that not even the armed forces on either side would want to take that route except as a last resort. Lives of jawans have always been cheap on either side. Somehow I don't see this event, or any similar event leading up to nuclear exchanges.

But this certainly isn't going well - the armed forces are a lot more belligerent today than they usually are, when ceasefire violations take place.

I have noticed that. 90% of the encounters or seize fire violations happen in Poonch sector to infiltrate into poonch town. So we know why is that. Clear cut.

what ever it is. what does it have to do with immature posts like '' taking revenge''

if its eye for eye then whole world would be blind

In the words of "seven psychopaths".. thats wrong.. an eye for an eye will always leave one person with one eye.
Since the last two would have one blind man who cant do jack.
Gandhi.. was wrong :woot:

On a serious note, revenge is the core issue that has India and Pakistan here today.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom