What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

So is yours.

@Oscar Are you going to do something about this BD poster ? Just let me know. I can. :enjoy"

Bringing Bollywood, NRIs etc. etc. :D

The Gentleman is warned to stay objective and not drag in off-topic pointless assertions.

Off topic posts will all be dealt in the same color.
Your status obligates you to ignore such , or otherwise.
After all, if the thinking process stops to bring in BD, NRI etc.. then its the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they knew the enemy was still in the area and still they were busy shifting injured soldiers instead of fighting the enemy in front.
Cool story buddy. :D
When you are ambushed and by a larger force, you save the injured soldiers and also call for back up.

Yes, we do. Does Bangladesh have a problem with that?
Bangladesh is not the problem, indian problem is even indian soldiers in the front do not have trust in indian occupation and killing business, let alone rest of the world.

Nothing is going to happen. Now there will be limited incursion by Indian special forces, two or four guys will be martyred on our side. Tomorrow, Indian and Pakistani generals will justify any and all increase in defense budget.

Sometimes I wonder if they discuss and plan all of this over the hotline:

Hot Line
Indian General: Parliament budget increase karnay parr raazi nahi ho rahee :angry:
Pakistan General: Idher bhee koi aisa hee haal hai :confused:
Indian General: Barri khamoshi hai LoC parr ;)
Pakistani General: Kion nahin :whistle:
Indian General: Haath dheema rakhna! :azn:
Pakistani General: Fikkar matt karr! :no:

When you are ambushed and by a larger force, you save the injured soldiers and also call for back up.

In your defense there was a really thick fog in the area .. all over.. visibility down to less than ten feet at places!!

Oye listen, why didn't you show same concern for Rohingya Muslims when they were slaughtered by Myanmar and they came for refuge in your country.
the state govt is a traitor ---they should have protested----just goes top prove my point ----

Exactly. We are going to have a test series soon too. :)

After this don't think Pakistan is coming to India very soon.. this is sure to snowball into something of a diplomatic row...though the MEA has asked the Indian media to go soft on the matter.

well india KILLED 2 of our guys 2 days ago it!!!! i guess the score is settled now! both sides can call it even! and go back to daily routine i guess

I doubt who ever wanted this operation , wanted the mutilation of a soldier and not to mention he would not have expected this to blow out of proportion..

That's the kind of nightmarish scenario that can make nuclear war possible - if the people who have the authority to order a nuclear strike know for sure that they and their family members will be safe in underground bunkers, and are not answerable to the people at large. Out of curiosity, who in pak has the final authority to authorize a nuclear attack? The president? PM? Service chiefs? Corps commander? (I'm guessing it's at least above the last one.)

In India, although I'm not sure of the chain of command, and only know that it has to be approved by the civilian authorities (through the NSA), the circumstances under which it will be authorized are very clear - as retaliation for a nuke attack on India.

By the way, many Pakistani posters here would disagree with your categorization of the Kargil war as a disaster. According to them, it was a blazing success for Pakistan.

A Council based on the bolded ones.

Also.. many Indian posters have made outlandish,idiotic , juvenile and downright deluded claims to dismiss Pakistani achievements as well. I dont use them to judge everybody or the nation.

Nothing is going to happen. Now there will be limited incursion by Indian special forces, two or four guys will be martyred on our side. Tomorrow, Indian and Pakistani generals will justify any and all increase in defense budget.

Sometimes I wonder if they discuss and plan all of this over the hotline:

Hot Line
Indian General: Parliament budget increase karnay parr raazi nahi ho rahee :angry:
Pakistan General: Idher bhee koi aisa hee haal hai :confused:
Indian General: Barri khamoshi hai LoC parr ;)
Pakistani General: Kion nahin :whistle:
Indian General: Haath dheema rakhna! :azn:
Pakistani General: Fikkar matt karr! :no:

That's an allegation of heavy treason, to suggest that the deaths of their own jawans may have been preplanned by the higher ups.

But it is true that these border skirmishes do nobody any good. Also, such acts are easy for either side to do. Laying an ambush for a small patrol team is nothing difficult, when thousands of soldiers are at eyeball to eyeball level everyday. Neither country needs (or can afford) war right now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom