What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Its not as if I can ever convince you to the contrary. That is why I have by and large stayed away from this discussion.

Isn't that oxymoronic, when 176 pages of indian chest thumping going on?

indians wait for their dying soldiers to say the last word.

then indians cut his head for propaganda blitz.

then they thrown dead soldiers body in the forest.

Then india tells lie and fabricated story to dead soldier family.

Indian soldiers should ask themselves is this is what they get for serving?

The Indian army deployment in Held Kashmir is forced one in many cases.

In the past the Indian soldiers went on leave/ tried to get sick using different methods to avoid deployment there.

The suicide among Indian soldiers in Held Kashmir has been on the rise due to frustration and guilt.

Many soldiers killed own fellows with service weapon to vent out their frustration

@Andromache I have given all these answers since yesterday. You never accept or agre with anything. That I know from previous conversations.

Even if I give you all replies, you will make 2 questios from each reply. And you won't stop until I stop replying or you give a rhetoric.

Simple answer for you. IA is lying. PA never attacked Indian soldiers. It was some Bigfoot or any other animal with gun, may be insurgents, may be Indian killed their own soldiers, take your pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
had it been israel they would have retaliated within hours , this is the reason why i feel we need a strong leader like NAMO as our PM to teach this pakistan a good lesson .

@Andromache I have given all these answers since yesterday. You never accept or agre with anything. That I know from previous conversations.

Even if I give you all replies, you will make 2 questios from each reply. And you won't stop until I stop replying or you give a rhetoric.

Simple answer for you. IA is lying. PA never attacked Indian soldiers. It was some Bigfoot or any other animal with gun, may be insurgents, may be Indian killed their own soldiers, take your pick.

you did not reply.

if you are twisting the reply it means you dont have one.

the Indian govt and Indian army do not know that how many Indian soldiers were injured that an entire patroling team has to carry them and leaving the dead behind with a head intact and later comeing back to find it without one.

someone is surely giving false account. who? you need to check that before coming up with a story.

had it been israel they would have retaliated within hours , this is the reason why i feel we need a strong leader like NAMO as our PM to teach this pakistan a good lesson .

India is NOT israel neither Pakistan palestine.

and stop acting like an emotional fool because your leaders are not dumb

Last edited by a moderator:
'Bharat Mata ki Jai' were the last words of Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh | NDTV.com

idhi, Madhya Pradesh: Thirty-year-old Sudhakar Singh returned to his village today, not striding into his small home as usual, but in a coffin draped in the Indian Tricolour. His father collapsed as the martyred soldier's body reached the village in an Army vehicle.

Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was one of two jawans killed by Pakistani troops near the Line of Control in Kashmir on Tuesday. At his Dadhiya village, in eastern Madhya Pradesh, his fellow-soldier Sandeep Singh, who accompanied the body, described the martyr's last moments. Sudhakar's last words before he fell prey to bullet wounds, were "Bharat Mata ki Jai (Glory to Mother India)," he said. He remembers the martyr as a great leader and good friend.

Lance Naik Sandeep Singh said Sudhakar was always the one who took the initiative in the group, guiding the rest. That morning too, he said, their small party of soldiers was on its way on routine duty, when Pakistani troops opened fire on them. Sudhakar Singh, he said, rushed ahead and fired back, bearing the brunt of the attack and saving the rest of the group. His buddy, Lance Naik Hemraj Singh was also killed.

The dreaded news of the young soldier's death was delivered to his family on Tuesday, within minutes of television channels reporting that the two jawans had been killed. Sitting on a chair, surrounded by family and well-wishers, his father said his brave son would tell him not to worry about his safety. "He would tell me, 'Death is inevitable for all of us'," Sachidanand Singh said, his voice uneven. (Read)

At their home, the pride of place is reserved for a colour photo of Sudhakar Singh, in uniform, holding his rifle. The father of a 4-month-old baby boy had served in the Indian army for 11 years.

It was a poor farmer's life that compelled Sudhakar Singh to join the army, his brother says. "There was no money. Not enough to feed everyone. There was no choice. If we could afford it, we would have educated him more and forbidden him from joining the army."

His last letter to his father arrived in October last year. Sudhakar wrote that he was missing his family and wanted to visit home soon.

His friend, Lance Naik Hemraj Singh was cremated in his Shernagar village in eastern Uttar Pradesh's Mathura district, yesterday. Hemraj, 32, too left behind three very young chidren. His small village, which has sent 15 men to the armed forces, is fiercely proud of its brave son. Lekhraj Singh, Hemraj's uncle, who has served as a hawaldar in the Indian Army is proud that his nephew laid down his life in defense of the country. "Two of his companions came from Agra and gave the news that my nephew had lost his life for the country. We felt extremely sad that he is no more, but we are proud that he has become a martyr," he said

Read The Bold Words Carefully,If Mr Sandeep Heard The Fallen Soldier Utter These Words,Then He Was With Him and This Mutilation or Beheading Did Not Happen
or
He Left Him and Ran Away Like A Little Girl
or
He Was Kind Enough To Allow Pakistanis To Come and Chop Of His Head and Mutilate Him. How Considerate
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Read The Bold Words Carefully,If Mr Sandeep Heard The Fallen Soldier Utter These Words,Then He Was With Him and This Mutilation or Beheading Did Not Happen
or
He Left Him and Ran Away Like A Little Girl
or
He Was Kind Enough To Allow Pakistanis To Come and Chop Of His Head and Mutilate Him. How Considerate
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only one of them was beheaded not both and others got injured in firing.
now control your smileys :lol:

you did not reply.

if you are twisting the reply it means you dont have one.

the Indian govt and Indian army do not know that how many Indian soldiers were injured that an entire patroling team has to carry them and leaving the dead behind with a head intact and later comeing back to find it without one.

someone is surely giving false account. who? you need to check that before coming up with a story.

India is NOT israel neither Pakistan palestine.

and stop acting like an emotional fool because your leaders are not dumb

i dont take part in discussion related to this coz no body knows what happened and what not but i read a lot from various resources on this issue

There were 5-6 members in patrol not 30-40. 2 got dead and rest of them got injured and obvsly they carry satellite phones with them and at that time there was not help for them.

for later part...

Yes, our leaders are dumb or more than it. and whole country is asking qns that why the hell we are tolerating this kinda nation?
we invite them for series for what? and when there was no window for that and still we managed to do it some how? for what?

why we are talking to them even on kashmir? and other issues? do we need to talk and biggest question is ...Do we need pakistan? no ....tell me a single reason ..why we need? so we have anger not for pakistanis ..as we dont care about them but we have for own dumbasseess sitting in parliament.

i still never got to know that why we need pakistan? and why cant we take action? even if we dont fire a single bullet ,we can starve your country to death ..this is wat i know and only problem here is our leaders who are either purchased out or sold out ..dont know ...

So anything particular people fighting over here about?

Indians attacked Pakistanis, Pakistanis attacked them back. That is all we know for sure, rest is just all speculation and he said, she said stuff.

Guys, no conclusion can be reached.

OBL was never in Pakistan.
TTP is funded by India.
Evil Zionists want to break Pakistan
No Pakistani was involved in 26/11, then proofs, then they are non-state actors. Case closed.

As long as you deal with denial of this magnitude, do you think they will believe what IA says.

Bhains ke aage been naa bajao. Bus agli baar cricket ke liye mat bulao. :D

Case closed. Just mourn for these soldiers and get back to daily life.

U.N. MONITORS URGE PAKISTAN AND INDIA TO DE-ESCALATE TENSIONS THROUGH DIALOGUE

Asked about recent reported incidents in Kashmir, the Spokesperson said that, regarding the 6 January alleged incident, the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan, or UNMOGIP, has received an official complaint from the Pakistan Army and will conduct an investigation as soon as possible in accordance with its mandate.

On the 8 January alleged incident, no official complaint has been received either from the Pakistan Army or Indian Army.

Nesirky said that UNMOGIP is aware that the Pakistan Army and Indian Army are in contact via the Hotline and urges both sides to respect the cease-fire and de-escalate tensions through dialogue.

Highlights of the Noon Briefing Wednesday 09 January 2013

Guys, no conclusipon can be reached.

OBL was never in Pakistan.
TTP is funded by India.
Evil Zionists want to break Pakistan
No Pakistani was involved in 26/11, then proofs, then they are non-state actors. Case closed.

As long as you deal with denial of this magnitude, do you think they will believe what IA says.

Bhains ke aage been naa bajao. Bus agli baar cricket ke liye mat bulao. :D

haan maat bulao wesy bhi to haar jaty ho phir double be izati hoti hai :rofl:

So anything particular people fighting over here about?
Indians attacked Pakistanis, Pakistanis attacked them back. That is all we know for sure, rest is just all speculation and he said, she said stuff.
PA says they didn't attack anyone. :D

I have no idea why Indians here ( Some of them i Respect ) are not thinking with theirs Brains Intact , If you look at your own media you will find at least 4-5 versions of the same story , in one Head is Severed , in one He spoke last words before dying , and in one the head is still missing .

I Have seen the Area where this (Alleged ) Incident Happened , There is no place where a Party can Hide for an Ambush on Patrols of Indian soldiers , Indian patrols move in parties compromising of 8-12 soldiers , with groups of 2 soldiers each moving with distance of 10m from the other group & so on .

In Fog the distance reduces significantly , so it is not possible to Attack & then to withdraw without leaving any traces ( But lets say it did happen ) , the Pakistani Side of LOC is 470m from the place where incident took place , & it takes 30 minutes for back up to arrive give or take depending on the weather .

So The window of Attack the Alleged Attackers had was only 30 minute , in that time they crossed the Border , Ambushed a Patrol , Killed two soldiers Injured the Rest , Took Weapons from the Soldiers and went back , the backup of IA arrived , they heard they the last words of dying soldiers & took injured solders with hem , leaving the dead behind , and then the Attackers come again , decapitate the dead & go back . Even though there should have been troops from the back up there as it is standard procedure to secure the area after you take the injured back .

An mind you all this Happened at 11:45am , When Fog was about to lift & vision was very Clear . in just 30 minutes.

I mean come on , you Expect me to believe this fairy tale ? , if it was only Attack that i could believe as it is possible , but the rest is nothing more then piece of cap that Indian Media is Carving , for reasons unknown yet .

Back
Top Bottom