What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Have you got some neurons? Yeah, it could be provocative but where the hell is the allegation pertaining beheading? Inhumanity is an umbrella term, even shooting someone is an inhumane act..

you have some extra neurons I guess. It says the way they treated the dead bodies. The proper vocabulary has been used to make it more speakable. It is not necessary they will use word Beheading. Term mutilation is enough to make some on understand.

This is the difference Pakistan is always on denial. They look for ABC lol

there is a possibility of the action being done by some terrorist organisation....like LeT. i wonder how does it seem so illogical to indians who know what naxalites operating in around 60 districts of india...reality check!

It makes sense if you look at our sad mutual history, doesn't make sense from the POV of this incident.

I agree that having refused UN involvement, the thing to do for GoI is to find a neutral third party for this incident.

I want to state that personally I believe IA. However, it seems hard for me to believe that PA will do this as policy. So I'm not sure what the hell I believe.

Obviously the PA will not adopt this as a policy, a soldier even if from an enemy country is more attached to another soldier than anyone else because he knows that they both bear the same problems. There's a mutual respect that exists between both sides and even at the height of tensions, this respect did not cease with both sides often returning bodies that washed over to their side of the river with full military honours. The best thing to do in this case is to get a third party involved and put an end to this issue before it escalates any further.

there is a possibility of the action being done by some terrorist organisation....like LeT. i wonder how does it seem so illogical to indians who know what naxalites operating in around 60 districts of india...reality check!
Don't you know, TTP is sharpening the knives. Don't cry that India is behind them.

Sir, you and me both know what the arbitration is really aimed at. The party involved from the regiment by now might have been moved to completely different sector. Realistically there is no way of pinpointing who exactly did it. There are two forces on LOC, India and PAK, If Indian jawan was killed and mutilated, it suggests PA did it, there have ben similar incidences in past which points to a PA signature.

It's not merely about killing it's about beheading a soldier. If it was only about fire fighting then investigation by third party would make no sense, for violation of ceasefire on LOC is not something unheard-of , soldiers of both the sides have lost their lives in the past too.

I know, but doesn't mean anything for the argument that you were putting forward.

The European Countries including Britain, Italy, Germany and others had offered to take up India's case if they are provided with a detailed autopsy report, it's a very well known incident.

As I said earlier, India's chance is but a UN Investigation away but India will never go for it because the entire issue hold very little water to begin with.

And what will UN investigation bring about, a change in policy of PA. Cmon be realistic, assume worst case where PA is found guilty, the result will be PA maybe court martialing one soldier, or reprimanding him, UN investigation will not bring about any change, and we know that too.

Pakistan is straightforwardly taking advantage of India's position of engaging in bilateral ties, and is depending on political impotency of current policymakers of India to do it's bidding. we need to change that asap to result based negotiations.

Before they were screaming beheading, now they calmed down and say mutilation. Mutilation can happen by rapid gunfire and is not a violation of geneva which is why they know there is no point of inviting in UN. Also inviting in UN is against Indian interests, they do not want UN turning over stones in Kashmir and finding things which are supposed to be hidden.

Even on the PDF, we have come to known at least three versions to the incident....i earlier posted a link where the Indians are actually giving the name and number of the PA regiment whose soldier carried out the attack. They might as well give their vital statistics. !!

retaliation is going to be as usual.....Only on a larger scale. How about attacking Paksitan Nuclear Plant?

Brace for it guys.....

Another good point made, even when we gave safe passage to 93,000 soldiers, we get this. Its time to cut all the ties.

And what will UN investigation bring about, a change in policy of PA. Cmon be realistic, assume worst case where PA is found guilty, the result will be PA maybe court martialing one soldier, or reprimanding him, UN investigation will not bring about any change, and we know that too.

Pakistan is straightforwardly taking advantage of India's position of engaging in bilateral ties, and is depending on political impotency of current policymakers of India to do it's bidding. we need to change that asap to result based negotiations.

they are asking me the difference between beheading and mutilation do you think they will obey UN. they ask for the meaning like If I Army which army etc etc.. man that is why they are in denial mode because they do not understand simple english.

you have some extra neurons I guess. It says the way they treated the dead bodies. The proper vocabulary has been used to make it more speakable. It is not necessary they will use word Beheading. Term mutilation is enough to make some on understand.

This is the difference Pakistan is always on denial. They look for ABC lol

Yeah, definitely proper vocabulary has been used because there happened no beheading whatsoever. I reckon you are quite new at interpretation of the statements..

Even on the PDF, we have come to known at least three versions to the incident....i earlier posted a link where the Indians are actually giving the name and number of the PA regiment whose soldier carried out the attack. They might as well give their vital statistics. !!
Well we will also ask UN report whether TTP beheaded Pakistani soldiers or not. May be PA did it to its own people to show that they are victim of terrorism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom