What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Yeah, definitely proper vocabulary has been used because there happened no beheading whatsoever. I reckon you are quite new at interpretation of the statements..

I think Pakistanis find tough to interpret statements. That's why they always land up in a denial mode.

You need world opinion to feel ashamed of 26/11, Dawood, LeT etc - then what are you waiting for? Stop thinking of big words - diplomatic, strategic, tactical etc - focus on morality of your nation and people its made up of. This is what your children would inherit

Morality goes both ways, not like Indians have much love for Pakistan. It's a mutual relationship of hatred and both sides are equally active in maligning the other. You should take that into consideration before tutoring us about morals.

In the interests of fair play I'm quoting a Pakistani journalist (not sure of his name) and Najam Sethi on NDTV (briefly):

Quoting a senior Pakistan army officer- "Why would want an incident on the Eastern border at a time when we are focusing on our western one"?

Journalist opinion: “This (the mutilation) is not the signature of Pakistan army"

Najam Sethi: "Process of normalization with India has full approval of PA; Pakistan has gone a long way in meeting Indian agenda of liberalizing trade"

This is normal position of pakistan - play victim card, we are also affected by terrorism - how can we support terrorism ! See our military has changed etc-2 let bygones be bygone and focus on future

Morality goes both ways, not like Indians have much love for Pakistan. It's a mutual relationship of hatred and both sides are equally active in maligning the other. You should take that into consideration before tutoring us about morals.

Take everything into consideration - and remember morality is internal ! Its not that since you are a rapist, so I am also a rapist !

I think Pakistanis find tough to interpret statements. That's why they always land up in a denial mode.

We don't always go in to denial mode, but when we do, it's usually followed suit by India. Case in point:

Pakistan: We didn't kill the soldiers, UN can ratify.
India: Pakistan killed the soldiers, we won't let the UN ratify.

Sound different much?

We don't always go in to denial mode, but when we do, it's usually followed suit by India. Case in point:
Sound different much?
Well, next time don't blame India of ties with TTP and BLA. Let the UN ratify.

@KingMamba93 Also read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing up the UN gave Pakistan the diplomatic edge like I stated in the post you quoted now it can be made to look like India does not want to resolve this because clearly it will not be solved between both nations as both sides will deny the story of the other. Pakistan did not bring up the UN thinking India would accept, in fact they expected them not to. Whatever happens next will be on the ground between the two armed forces but India will be blamed internationally if they now try to escalate it as being the aggressor. So I think GOI will call for peace but tell soldiers on the ground you can retaliate and the tit for tat will continue with 1-2 casualties on the ground.

A third party arbitration, will include teams that will investigate what happened on the scene and review the evidences on both side. PA has a huge advantage up it's sleeve of non state actors which will exonerate PA anyways and India will be on the loosing side. hence there is no point of India putting its trust in a commission of inquiry by any arbitrator. From your flags, when there were terror attacks against your country were any third party arbitrators used to implicate the party against which the actions were takes??

Hence unlike what is being suggested here, the ball is not in pakistans or UN's court, the ball is in Indian Policy makers counrt, and as always they have geared up to disappoint the people of India/ military of India/ Intellectual Elite, alike.

very true...u don't need anyone to take care of ur case....coz of obvious reasons...u r guilty. otherwise, transparency demands third party intervention; if indian claims are true, why are they reluctant in UN intervention.
Well...this points scoring will continue for ever, unless, both the countries shed away the emotional rhetoric and sit together; otherwise, another tension along border will not affect pakistan as much as india...

Sound different much?

yes, very much ! Pakistan has usual habit of putting spin on everything and delay taking action

yes, very much ! Pakistan has usual habit of putting spin on everything and delay taking action

Do you know what happened to any investigation within your own country - Benazir, Osama case, name anything of significance - kargil, Dawood, 26/11, 71 -- state and its people in perpetual denial mode

Sound different much?

first your members were shouting on us that there is no official statement about mutilation or whatever you call beheading or sar kalam karna etc. Now when there is a official statement we provided now your members are twisting words and saying the term mutilated is been used but not beheading.

This is illogical debate.

This is normal position of pakistan - play victim card, we are also affected by terrorism - how can we support terrorism ! See our military has changed etc-2 let bygones be bygone and focus on future

Take everything into consideration - and remember morality is internal ! Its not that since you are a rapist, so I am also a rapist !

Let's not bring morals into the equation because until a neutral party sustain's India's claims, to me they are lies and thus India needs to work on their morals.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom