What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Mani Shankar Aiyar says, "Breaking ties with Pakistan now, is a act of cowardice"

This is our govt.

So you think you must break ties with Pakistan? Your call, you can. If I may ask about the reason?

Whatever helps float your boat mate... Fact is you people have got failed to substantiate your claims!
if our claims were false then on whose order LeT was banned? But still that hafeez is moving free. What is the use of doing same mistake again and again and waste money sending claims?

Seriously ? What's wrong with asking proofs of India's link with TTP and BLA when you blame us every time.

Isn't it same, we blaming you but asking for proofs.

Pakistan Army has said it may be non-state actors with no link to Pakistan, we are also saying TTP and BLA are non-state actors and with no link with India.

In that case, by all means! If UN intervention can better help both countries put their points across then I believe that it's long overdue!

Dear sir, You think a arbitration for such case will weaken pakistans position if found guilty when pakistan has vehemently ignored the UN's security councils resolution on kashmir even though it was a signatory to the same.

please refer to and do read it. http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lebiscite-un-security-council-resolution.html

India has also remained adamant and refused to vacate their posts in favour of an interim UN Peacekeeping Force. Trying to paint it as solely Pakistan's fault will hardly make India any less of a culprit in souring the Kashmir situation beyond a point where it should have never been.

In that case, by all means! If UN intervention can better help both countries put their points across then I believe that it's long overdue!

Pakistan itself never obeyed UN with India on the table

Not gonna happen any soon.

Well we don't know what they will do.

RAW can't do anything as the political masters in the center had destroyed the ability of RAW to launch counter ops. Even if they do have the capability, the current political masters being the pussies will not allow them.

Another good words told by one guest on NDTV -

Pakistan Army says we carry our orders in our pockets, you have to go to Delhi to get one.

RAW can't do anything as the political masters in the center had destroyed the ability of RAW to launch counter ops. Even if they do have the capability, the current political masters being the pussies will not allow them.

You saw what they did with LTTE, do you still want more Sashan jee?

OBL accepted responsibility so it wasn't needed, AQ never dodged the opportunity to brag about it. You are right the ball is in India's court, they will decide what happens next. Like I said they can freeze all ties which will be frowned upon internationally, they can call for peace while quietly giving the order for retaliation, or they can call this an act of war and get all riled up taking things to the brink without letting any third party investigate which will also lead to India being blamed the world over for what follows. So 2 out of 3 options will cause India harm to its prestige internationally so they will got with the one that won't. Meanwhile PDF Indians can warmonger all they want.

Unfortunately you have completely misinterpreted my rhetoric, as you take the jibe to term me a war monger.

It is absolutely the time for India to completely disengage from this sham candyfloss nonsensical diplomacy. Militarize the border to practical limits to prevent infiltration and engage with pakistan with only the core issue when pakistan is willing to deal with it and has capable leadership to do so, whether military or civilian.
There is no need for escalation of violence but, relations with pakistan needs to revisited, unless the animosity is ended with resolution of conflicts there is no point of making overtures in other sectors which have no significance on the ground realities.

As far as United nations arbitration is oncerned , we have seen how seriously pakistan has taken it in last 65 years ... for further reference please go ahead and read:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lebiscite-un-security-council-resolution.html

Its perfectly on topic. You blame us without proof and now you don't accept when we blame you ?

BTW off topic was when you said Indian Army have have done to their soldiers.

main karun to saala character dheela hai....:lol:

It is totally off topic since the TTP V PA doesn't concern India in the least..:rolleyes:...read my post again for i never said IA did it to it's soldiers.
As for the dhela thingy....what can i say when you were forced to delete similar comments earlier. :D

Another good words told by one guest on NDTV -

Pakistan Army says we carry our orders in our pockets, you have to go to Delhi to get one.

Ridiculous, Pakistanis are now going to call Indians and tell them that?

Unfortunately you have completely misinterpreted my rhetoric, as you take the jibe to term me a war monger.

It is absolutely the time for India to completely disengage from this sham candyfloss nonsensical diplomacy. Militarize the border to practical limits to prevent infiltration and engage with pakistan with only the core issue when pakistan is willing to deal with it and has capable leadership to do so, whether military or civilian.
There is no need for escalation of violence but, relations with pakistan needs to revisited, unless the animosity is ended with resolution of conflicts there is no point of making overtures in other sectors which have no significance on the ground realities.

As far as United nations arbitration is oncerned , we have seen how seriously pakistan has taken it in last 65 years ... for further reference please go ahead and read:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lebiscite-un-security-council-resolution.html

No, not you other Indians. I never meant you as a warmonger. :lol:

For that someone has to be proven guilty in the first place, and how can we do that? Neutral Investigations.......

Thats not a unique position that you are stating - we condemn the murdered, rapists provided its proved after investigations ! You and compatriots are simply saying it did not happen, prove first and you don't even think it needs to condemned. I am hearing your editors are saying like people on this forum - stuff happens ! Shame

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom