What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

It is totally off topic since the TTP V PA doesn't concern India in the least..:rolleyes:...read my post again for i never said IA did it to it's soldiers.
As for the dhela thingy....what can i say when you were forced to delete similar comments earlier. :D
Well you said. But you will deny.

India has also remained adamant and refused to vacate their posts in favour of an interim UN Peacekeeping Force. Trying to paint it as solely Pakistan's fault will hardly make India any less of a culprit in souring the Kashmir situation beyond a point where it should have never been.

Please read the resolution . TRUCE AGREEMENT to be precise, you will realise who is the culprit. Indian positions can only be vacated after pakistani positions are retracted unilaterally and confirmed by the UN observers. But lets not derail this, you can post any opposition on that thread. thanks

You saw what they did with LTTE, do you still want more Sashan jee?

LTTE was built by RAW and destroyed by RAW - that is the true story but the political will was there as the auntyji at the center had a personal vendetta. But RAW needed only the help of Indian Navy to destroy them. If it was counter ops then RAW would not have done it as the another idealistic idiot in the Nehru mold destroyed it in 1990s.

if our claims were false then on whose order LeT was banned? But still that hafeez is moving free. What is the use of doing same mistake again and again and waste money sending claims?

LeT got banned way before UN Resolution, Pakistan banned it in 2002.. Pakistan has prosecuted hafiz not once but twice, every time he stood acquitted because of the lack of evidence. Pakistan has asked you about the evidences against him but you failed to provide, dossiers were not enough and you know that... I am no fan of this hafiz guy, provide good evidences and get your man.

So you think you must break ties with Pakistan? Your call, you can. If I may ask about the reason?

I dont think you should be asking them for any reasons. They are not spokesmen for their country's appointed officials, they are just bored people with dramatic stories and opinions looking for excuses to escalate conflicts. In short terms you can call them fanboys.

LTTE was built by RAW and destroyed by RAW - that is the true story but the political will was there as the auntyji at the center had a personal vendetta. But RAW needed only the help of Indian Navy to destroy them. If it is counter ops then RAW will not be able to do it as the another idealistic idiot in the Nehru mold destroyed it in 1990s.

So you'd rather RAW use Tamils as cannon fodder again? That's the question.

For that someone has to be proven guilty in the first place, and how can we do that? Neutral Investigations.......

Thats not a unique position that you are stating - we condemn the murdered, rapists provided its proved after investigations ! You and compatriots are simply saying it did not happen, prove first and you don't even think it needs to condemned. I am hearing your editors are saying like people on this forum - stuff happens ! Shame

Indian narrative of Events:

It was foggy and the trap had been set. The 5 man patrol carrying out their duty was moving tight due to the recent escalation by the Pakistani side. Visibility was low. The Pakistani SSG Baluch regiment launched an ambush. Like demons they came running towards the Jawans in what can be described as a blood lust. One of the Baluch SSG commandos was carrying a katana sword and swept the head of one of our jawans right off his body. The situation had been turned from bad to worse when the second jawan was cut from his shoulder down to his stomach thus mutilating him.

That was when the three other men had had enough. They started firing their kalishnikovs, but visibility was too poor. The men started to retreat as they witnessed the Baluch SSG demons bagging the head of their comrade to take back as a war trophy. Also conveniently, they had left their business card which said Baluch Regiment SSG demons unit.

Out of the three retreating two were injured with bullets wounds and barely made it back to their posts to tell the story.

The Baluch SSG demon unit vanished into thin air.

LeT got banned way before UN Resolution, Pakistan banned it in 2002.. Pakistan has prosecuted hafiz not once but twice, every time he stood acquitted because of the lack of evidence. Pakistan has asked you about the evidences against him but you failed to provide, dossiers were not enough and you know that... I am no fan of this hafiz guy, provide good evidences and get your man.

lack of evidence or denying the evidence?
Dossiers are not sufficient because some people try to differentiate between the term mutilation and beheading one example is here itself, few posts back.

So you'd rather RAW use Tamils as cannon fodder again? That's the question.

Don't digress from the topic at hand and same is the case with me as well. If you want, open a thread and being a Tamilian myself can provide you better insight.

Good debate, Najam Sethi and that other guy, spoke with professionalism.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom