What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

banned for good. non state actors is a reality; has india been able to control naxalites?? would somebody dilate on this??

1. Naxelites don't attack your neighbours , LET does
2. We are taking out Naxelite leaders and having an offensive on them.. You are not...

I wish you had highlighted his prosecution part also. Yeah, we lack sound evidences against him - why don't you help us?

so If UN made a mistake why are you calling UN again for this investigation? Ridiculous

1. Naxelites don't attack your neighbours , LET does
2. We are taking out Naxelite leaders and having an offensive on them.. You are not...

Adding to that, Pakistan non-state actors(LET especially) conduct parties at the cities' center while Naxalites are rats hiding in deep jungles.

Pakistani & maturity? Are you serious? You still insist 3rd party intervention like a child!

We like always showed this path when India was being stubborn. If India does not want 3rd party it should allow Pakistan access to site and its own inquiry. Its childish to expect that Pakistan will believe India without their or an impartial party's inquiry.

I wish you had highlighted his prosecution part also. Yeah, we lack sound evidences against him - why don't you help us?

The whole planning happened on your soil, even after providing all circumstantial evidence, voice records - you are not doing investigations on the ground! Do you need Scotland Yard to come over and do the job as you asked for Benazir and then scuttled their investigations as well? Better to hand over your country to UN for run/maintain

Sir, we cannot tap his day to day activities, phone taps or keep surveillance on him. All we have is testimonials of captured terrorists implicating him. Now pakistani courts will simply throw such evidences on claims of authenticity, so what are we left with. It is a welcome move that pakistani courts atleast tried, in case of of the terrorists freed from the hijacking none was even implicated.

Adding to that, Pakistan non-state actors conduct parties at the cities' center while Naxalites are rats hiding in deep jungles.

India armed, trained and sacrificed a non state actor called LTTE so why are we discussing the validity of this phenomenon.

this is what exactly pakistanis have to say about indians...what a co-incidence....at least we think alike..

India armed, trained and sacrificed a non state actor called LTTE so why are we discussing the validity of this phenomenon.

justify whole of present and future - based on past ! History was very nasty do you know that, I am assuming you haven;t learnt anything from it and want to start over from medival times?

India provided a closure as well by helping in getting rid of these LTTE goons whereas a UN designated terrorist have rallies in different cities with the Pakistan agencies providing them cover. So we will talk when Pakistan provides the closure as well by getting rid of these non-state goons.

India provided a closure as well by helping in getting rid of these LTTE goons whereas a UN designated terrorist have rallies in different cities with the Pakistan agencies providing them cover. So we will talk when Pakistan provides the closure as well by getting rid of these non-state goons.

As i understand it many LTTE hardcore elements are in India, probably this asset will be used if SL tilts too much towards China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom