What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

LeT got banned way before UN Resolution, Pakistan banned it in 2002.. Pakistan has prosecuted hafiz not once but twice, every time he stood acquitted because of the lack of evidence. Pakistan has asked you about the evidences against him but you failed to provide, dossiers were not enough and you know that... I am no fan of this hafiz guy, provide good evidences and get your man.

LOL, I can only laugh at your assertions ! Banned on paper - same officials and org changed name under your gov. patronage! You haven't even put him on trial/arrest for the case. He wasn't arrested on the real case till date, check the facts

Don't digress from the topic at hand and same is the case with me as well. If you want, open a thread and being a Tamilian myself can provide you better insight.

Haha Sashan bhai seems well familiar with e-augments and their pitfalls :lol:

On topic: you were saying something about not trusting elected government of India, please shed some more light on that.

LeT got banned way before UN Resolution, Pakistan banned it in 2002.. Pakistan has prosecuted hafiz not once but twice, every time he stood acquitted because of the lack of evidence. Pakistan has asked you about the evidences against him but you failed to provide, dossiers were not enough and you know that... I am no fan of this hafiz guy, provide good evidences and get your man.

I am always surprised at this conjecture, for a leader of a terror outfit banned by both Pak and UN, India has to provide evidences when he is operating from your legal system. Are your investigation agencies sleeping that you haven't been able to prosecute Hafiz saeed or the terrorists that were exchanged for the hijacking that freely operate from your soil.

lack of evidence or denying the evidence?
Dossiers are not sufficient because some people try to differentiate between the term mutilation and beheading one example is here itself, few posts back.

I salute your friends who bear you! You really are boring and straggler - harping the same tune again and over again. Don't bother replying my post because I won't be replying yours anymore.

Haha Sashan bhai seems well familiar with e-augments and their pitfalls :lol:

On topic: you were saying something about not trusting elected government of India, please shed some more light on that.

It is not trusting elected GOI but these people at the center are peaceniks and having a different opinion is not trusting elected government. Different people support different parties and different parties have different agenda - this is more of a democratic norm.

banned for good. non state actors is a reality; has india been able to control naxalites?? would somebody dilate on this??

I keep on telling you Pakistanis act with more maturity in these matters but you won;t believe me.
:lol: Buddy, last night your ex Admiral was saying, We have nuclear bomb.

I like Najam Sethi's analysis. He is one of the few who talks rationally.

I salute your friends who bear you! You really are boring and straggler - harping the same tune again and over again. Don't bother replying my post because I won't be replying yours anymore.

weren't you asking where the term 'beheading' is ? and said it never happened.

You should have seen last debate. People were saying Nuclear bomb, Nuclear bomb. D
Pakistan is worst case come true, its sad what have they made a beautiful country turn into ! Sad to see what these learned men/women are going to leave for their kids - hate and immorality - sealing their future for ever !

I am always surprised at this conjecture, for a leader of a terror outfit banned by both Pak and UN, India has to provide evidences when he is operating from your legal system. Are your investigation agencies sleeping that you haven't been able to prosecute Hafiz saeed or the terrorists that were exchanged for the hijacking that freely operate from your soil.

I wish you had highlighted his prosecution part also. Yeah, we lack sound evidences against him - why don't you help us?

I keep on telling you Pakistanis act with more maturity in these matters but you won;t believe me.

Pakistani & maturity? Are you serious? You still insist for 3rd party intervention like a child!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom