What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

It's not merely about killing it's about beheading a soldier. If it was only about fire fighting then investigation by third party would make no sense, for violation of ceasefire on LOC is not something unheard-of , soldiers of both the sides have lost their lives in the past too.
usual Pakistan response - history holds the future for us, we had bad childhood and hence we are entitled to be bad boys ! Shame on you guys, own up your acts as adults and define your acts and not pass on responsibility to others. Only you and you can define who you are - with your acts.

And what will UN investigation bring about, a change in policy of PA. Cmon be realistic, assume worst case where PA is found guilty, the result will be PA maybe court martialing one soldier, or reprimanding him, UN investigation will not bring about any change, and we know that too.

If nothing else, it might just help turn public favour overwhelmingly in India's favour as far as the Kashmir issue goes. Might just end with Pakistan having to vacate their positions in place of a UN Peace Keeping Force. It's always in India's favour to malign Pakistan's image because it makes diplomatic arm twisting and opinion moulding all the more easier.

Pakistan is straightforwardly taking advantage of India's position of engaging in bilateral ties, and is depending on political impotency of current policymakers of India to do it's bidding. we need to change that asap to result based negotiations.

I agree for the need of need based negotiations. If we can do away with this issue that plagues our countries, we can help better cater to the needy and starving in our respective countries.

It's not merely about killing it's about beheading a soldier. If it was only about fire fighting then investigation by third party would make no sense, for violation of ceasefire on LOC is not something unheard-of , soldiers of both the sides have lost their lives in the past too.

That is what I am saying, as @Icarus, the rhetoric of non-state actors can be floated any seconf to give complete immunity to PA, hence there is no way of engaging in any meaningful dialogue. If IA is sure about what has happened and it has relayed it's position to the New Delhi, the ball is in the policy makers court now. Army expects a certain course of action, but trust me nothing will be delivered from our political establishment, as always. It is a new low for political impotency of India.

Last edited by a moderator:
retaliation is going to be as usual.....Only on a larger scale. How about attacking Paksitan Nuclear Plant?

Brace for it guys.....
jo boolty hai wo kerty nhi hain yaar ja ker attack ker humy kiyoon bata raha hai ?:what:

And what will UN do, has pakistan done anything about any directives from UN in the past. It's just frustrating to see that there is no way of engaging pakistan realistically for any kind of conflict resolution. It's high time to end all this nonsensical candy floss diplomacy and disengage, and come to core issues when Pakistan is ready to do so. In the mean while, we need to militarize the borders and thwart all violations that we practically can.

Bringing up the UN gave Pakistan the diplomatic edge like I stated in the post you quoted now it can be made to look like India does not want to resolve this because clearly it will not be solved between both nations as both sides will deny the story of the other. Pakistan did not bring up the UN thinking India would accept, in fact they expected them not to. Whatever happens next will be on the ground between the two armed forces but India will be blamed internationally if they now try to escalate it as being the aggressor. So I think GOI will call for peace but tell soldiers on the ground you can retaliate and the tit for tat will continue with 1-2 casualties on the ground.

The European Countries including Britain, Italy, Germany and others had offered to take up India's case if they are provided with a detailed autopsy report, it's a very well known incident.

We dont need anyone to take our case. Unlike Pakistan where even Benzir Bhutto murder case is investigated by Scotland Yard.

The European Countries including Britain, Italy, Germany and others had offered to take up India's case if they are provided with a detailed autopsy report, it's a very well known incident.

We dont need anyone to take our case. Unlike Pakistan where even Benzir Bhutto murder case is investigated by Scotland Yard.

Another good point made, even when we gave safe passage to 93,000 soldiers, we get this. Its time to cut all the ties.

Don't try and act all "Hollier than Thou", Pakistan had to foresake it's right to raise the Kashmir issue on any International Platform to secure the release of those people.

Good for you.

retaliation is going to be as usual.....Only on a larger scale. How about attacking Paksitan Nuclear Plant?

Brace for it guys.....

And we have a winner! Good thing that the top official positions are not occupied by fanboys like yourself else Pak-India zone would have been a nuclear waste land for decades.

Top generals do their best to avert conflicts and when they are successful in securing another day for life, fanboys call them spineless not knowing they have been done a huge favor.

Another good point made, even when we gave safe passage to 93,000 soldiers, we get this. Its time to cut all the ties.

When you guys cut all ties does that mean you will go away from the forum as well?

If nothing else, it might just help turn public favour overwhelmingly in India's favour as far as the Kashmir issue goes. Might just end with Pakistan having to vacate their positions in place of a UN Peace Keeping Force. It's always in India's favour to malign Pakistan's image because it makes diplomatic arm twisting and opinion moulding all the more easier.

I agree for the need of need based negotiations. If we can do away with this issue that plagues our countries, we can help better cater to the needy and starving in our respective countries.

You need world opinion to feel ashamed of 26/11, Dawood, LeT etc - then what are you waiting for? Stop thinking of big words - diplomatic, strategic, tactical etc - focus on morality of your nation and people its made up of. This is what your children would inherit

Don't try and act all "Hollier than Thou", Pakistan had to foresake it's right to raise the Kashmir issue on any International Platform to secure the release of those people.
Sir, I have never understood why didn't you show this care to your other brothers who were and are part of your country but support Kashmiris who are killed over 50,000 by terrorist attacks. I am talking of civilians.

I don't want your approval or admittance for anything. I just say, don't blame us for anything bad that happens in Pakistan. Whether its TTP or BLA, prove our involvement via UN.

In the interests of fair play I'm quoting a Pakistani journalist (not sure of his name) and Najam Sethi on NDTV (briefly):

Quoting a senior Pakistan army officer- "Why would want an incident on the Eastern border at a time when we are focusing on our western one"?

Journalist opinion: “This (the mutilation) is not the signature of Pakistan army"

Najam Sethi: "Process of normalization with India has full approval of PA; Pakistan has gone a long way in meeting Indian agenda of liberalizing trade"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom