What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

and what exactly is your word ? Indian propaganda ? ... Indian soldiers killed themselves ? Last time you people had your word you were wrong all the time....

The highlighted part is not exactly unheard of...is it now.!!
If the bodies of the deceased were indeed mutilated.... then India holds all the cards....why not show it to the likes of UN.

@KingMamba93 You don't have to accept anything or argue.

The issue is not Pakistan, for me. The issue for me is GOI which is spineless.

Listen to Mani Shankar Ayyar.

Link to this mani shankar. Also what did you want GOI to do??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the crux of matter, your sense of morality is external and not internal ! Heard the same story during 26/11 and Cargil - citizens of the Pakistan were short on morality and as soon as it was proved the story changed to the affect - so what, its this and its that !

You failed to spot the point.. Leave the people of Pakistan aside as they do not matter, what matters the most is the authenticity of the incident (Beheading). Prepare your case for the world if not for us.

As I stated in another thread- India has traditionally refused UN involvement in matters related to Pakistan, just as Pakistan has traditionally tried to get the UN to engage.

So India will view this as a back door attempt by pakistan to legitimize UN involvement; and once that door is ajar, a precedence is set.

So on this issue we're hoist on our own petard, so to speak.

That makes no sense, India and Pakistan both maintain a UN MilOb Group presence and that's exactly what they are for. If you are just going to deny their involvement in something as simple as a border violation investigation, then it's your fault. Pakistan can't really investigate the matter on India's behalf, or if you can find another neutral third party, then by all means, call them. Pakistan has already excused themselves of any wrongdoing by openly asking for the UN as a neutral party to investigate the issue. India need not take them to the site of the alleged incident, just an autopsy will answer many questions.

Could have died due to a number of reasons, if you guys are to be believed, IoK should be crawling with LeT since you claim to kill a few every week. Maybe they got your guys.....With the Indian media, you just can't say because it's more often sensationalism than fact.

Lets say i take your word.....who helps and funds LeT ? directly or indirectly Pakistan is still involved .....

If the bodies of the deceased were indeed mutilated.... then India holds all the cards....why not show it to the likes of UN.

Before they were screaming beheading, now they calmed down and say mutilation. Mutilation can happen by rapid gunfire and is not a violation of geneva which is why they know there is no point of inviting in UN. Also inviting in UN is against Indian interests, they do not want UN turning over stones in Kashmir and finding things which are supposed to be hidden.

I don't get Indian news here, so I need you to post me links. :coffee:

Could have died due to a number of reasons, if you guys are to be believed, IoK should be crawling with LeT since you claim to kill a few every week. Maybe they got your guys.....With the Indian media, you just can't say because it's more often sensationalism than fact.

Now do you understand the frustration of dealing with pakistan, this constant plausible deniability behind which pakistani army regulars hide.

Infiltration by PA regulars - Mujahideen
Kargil by PA regulars- Mujhideens
Border violence - mujhideens
Saurabh Kalia mutilation - Mujhideens

It is impossible to engage with pakistan as a single entity, political government has no control over the army's action, on ground level pakistani army has plusible deniability with it's every action with the terrorist twist. There is no way of engaging the nation, hence this candy floss sham needs to end, and we need to completely disengage from each other in all other areas and concentrate on key issues with whoever has any damn responsibility and control over pakistani assets.

Before they were screaming beheading, now they calmed down and say mutilation. Mutilation can happen by rapid gunfire and is not a violation of geneva which is why they know there is no point of inviting in UN. Also inviting in UN is against Indian interests, they do not want UN turning over stones in Kashmir and finding things which are supposed to be hidden.

dude mutilation are of many types beheading comes under that

I don't get Indian news here, so I need you to post me links. :coffee:
They said one is beheaded and both bodies are mutilated.

Brain fart by jrtt, the whole purpose of asking for UN intervention was because Pakistan knows there was no "beheading" however it would serve a purpose because it would invite international arbitrators into Kashmir and that is what Pakistan has wanted all along. :lol:

In fact it was a smart suggestion on part of GOP and India sniffed it out rightfully by rejecting it, however by rejecting it India looks bad and its claims look unsubstantiated because Pakistan can just say, "hey we have nothing to hide, we were even willing to invite UN to come investigate".

UN wouldn't find anything anyway because there was no beheading, it was just sensationalism by Indian media which even IA never confirmed. Mutilation could have occurred from gun fire but a beheading is by blade. That is another reason why GOI rejected the offer.

The Indians have been checked, and mated.

And what will UN do? Like Pakistan gives a damn about UN!

Lets say i take your word.....who helps and funds LeT ? directly or indirectly Pakistan is still involved .....

Firstly, I have rebuked that statement more than once.
Secondly, even if you believe that and it is the case, the Pakistan state will still not be to blame.
Lastly, You have the allegedly mutilated and beheaded bodies, India's chance to shame Pakistan is not too far away but I believe that they will let it pass like the time when similar furore was raised about the alleged torture and mutilation of Lt. Saurabh Kalia and although half of the present-day EU promised to support India in the ICJ if they release the autopsy findings, India never did.

You failed to spot the point.. Leave the people of Pakistan aside as they do not matter, what matters the most is the authenticity of the incident (Beheading). Prepare your case for the world if not for us.

If I need to spot the points as you say - I need to be blind to avoid the obvious question i.e. the morality of the nation and its people, everything else is secondary. If what you are dealing with immoral nation - talking/proving is waste of breadth, criminals understand only one language !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom