What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

If it is proved true then Pakistan would lose its case automatically, the whole world would condemn it and ask for the justice including Pakistanis.... Before that you got to prove that Pakistani soldiers beheaded Indian soldiers. I am yet to see an official Indian army statement pertaining beheading of its soldiers and you are talking about outlines!

Thats the crux of matter, your sense of morality is external and not internal ! Heard the same story during 26/11 and Cargil - citizens of the Pakistan were short on morality and as soon as it was proved the story changed to the affect - so what, its this and its that !

this is the difference...watching families of fallen soldiers is a common feature here...due to war on terror....soldiers do die. it takes long for a river to freeze three feet deep.....easy to break up..... change ur mentality....and move towards peace

Mani Shankar Ayyar on NDTV live. Watch him. He is a clown.

Najam Sethi too.

Intruding into some one's territory and killing a soldier manning a post under peace time....can't be exactly termed 'in the line of battle'.....as for mutilation...it's your word against ours.....Indians are known for their desperation to get world sympathy. !!

and what exactly is your word ? Indian propaganda ? ... Indian soldiers killed themselves ? Last time you people had your word you were wrong all the time....

I doubt the validity of this entire issue, why not let the UN Observer Group ratify the issue as said by Pakistan? Our open declaration to let the UN investigate the incident shows that Pakistan is confident that there's nothing that India can pin against Pakistan but India's flat refusal to let the UN Observers investigate shows that they have skeletons in their closet.

As I stated in another thread- India has traditionally refused UN involvement in matters related to Pakistan, just as Pakistan has traditionally tried to get the UN to engage.

So India will view this as a back door attempt by pakistan to legitimize UN involvement; and once that door is ajar, a precedence is set.

So on this issue we're hoist on our own petard, so to speak.

Thats the crux of matter, your sense of morality is external and not internal ! Heard the same story during 26/11 and Cargil - citizens of the Pakistan were short on morality and as soon as it was proved the story changed to the affect - so what, its this and its that !

And at the end of the day, your country is made up of citizens and you all are responsible for the state of your country. People deserve the government/army they have.., can't expect any better

Like Pakistan will accept UN probe's findings. You and I know, no one in your or our country believe what UN says.

Indian is thinking to move to ICJ but I am not confident about our GOI. IA don't get govt. support and from people.

Brain fart by jrtt, the whole purpose of asking for UN intervention was because Pakistan knows there was no "beheading" however it would serve a purpose because it would invite international arbitrators into Kashmir and that is what Pakistan has wanted all along. :lol:

In fact it was a smart suggestion on part of GOP and India sniffed it out rightfully by rejecting it, however by rejecting it India looks bad and its claims look unsubstantiated because Pakistan can just say, "hey we have nothing to hide, we were even willing to invite UN to come investigate".

UN wouldn't find anything anyway because there was no beheading, it was just sensationalism by Indian media which even IA never confirmed. Mutilation could have occurred from gun fire but a beheading is by blade. That is another reason why GOI rejected the offer.

and what exactly is your word ? Indian propaganda ? ... Indian soldiers killed themselves ? Last time you people had your word you were wrong all the time....

Could have died due to a number of reasons, if you guys are to be believed, IoK should be crawling with LeT since you claim to kill a few every week. Maybe they got your guys.....With the Indian media, you just can't say because it's more often sensationalism than fact.

Investigation into the incident by a third party, as Pakistan has offered. No one will have any excuse.

Sir, you and me both know what the arbitration is really aimed at. The party involved from the regiment by now might have been moved to completely different sector. Realistically there is no way of pinpointing who exactly did it. There are two forces on LOC, India and PAK, If Indian jawan was killed and mutilated, it suggests PA did it, there have ben similar incidences in past which points to a PA signature.

I never wanted conventional war between the nations. I am against it. Others are idiot.

I would rather like India to do practical course. I believe in RAW, not in GOI.

RAW..? OK if they follow the tactics of 70's MOSSAD

Sorry, but media report is not evidence.. BTW I was asking for official statement not for evidence.

"Pakistan Army's action is highly provocative. The way they treated the dead bodies of Indian soldiers is inhuman. We will convey our protest to Pakistan government and our DGMO will talk to his counterpart. We are closely following the situation, Antony told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday

<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>New Delhi summons Pak High Com to register strong protest over Pak </o:p> - www.ddinews.com

ab dobara na puchna

@KingMamba93 You don't have to accept anything or argue.

The issue is not Pakistan, for me. The issue for me is GOI which is spineless.

Listen to Mani Shankar Ayyar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom